Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rp Kingdom
The Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uchiha_Jacob

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:57 pm
gosh i will finish this now*turns to his electricity form*hehehehe....now you shall feel the power of a short circut*electricity flows everywere threw the water*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:05 pm
dathfire appears to where he was before he disappeared on his knees"do you have a problem with me"  

The Shadow of Deathfire15

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Uchiha_Jacob

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:09 pm
yeah but that problem is solved*grabs deathfire by the throught and starst to smash it*hehehe im injectiond poinsin after poisin into you  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:54 pm
deathfire laugh you rember that fight i a while ago well the pioson from that battle was injected in your body when i was moving so fast"deathfire says"oh and the pioson doesn't hurt me"  

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:05 pm
Alexandria looked to Jacob as he host's name was mentioned. "What about Itatsume, boy? A poison that can kill you, eh?" She took an orange bottle out of her left pocket. "You mean this? If you aren't careful, you'll die, boy." She watched as Deathfire zoomed around the dome. "Oh Deathfire, you'll be done soon." A smirk appeared on her face."When I healed you, I also cursed you." Alexandria jumped down out of the tree and landed next to the dome. "He'll be able to kill you then. Only thing he can't harm is your arm."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:32 pm
psycho comes back up from the ground looking kinda tired of sleeping and lets out another big yawn that shakes everything and feels extremly powerfull " hm damn..." starts to walk away from them.  

PsychoValentine

Uchiha_Jacob

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:40 pm
*terns in to a poisin looking drsgon*hahahahahahaha.....you just told me the only ay he can save him sellf*starts to release a sleeping piosen with harms anything but the controler*this is why i made the dome so you can go to sleep..and you cant get away because this does effect you and once it got me off gaurd ur finished....  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:41 pm
deathfire stands up then fall down to his knees"you know i saved you once right know i thinking it was a mistake"  

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:27 am
Alexandria watched as Deathfire slowly fell to sleep. Itatsume... I-I'm not sure what to do.. Save Deathfire.. It's our obligation to as a healer. Right. Alexandria looked into the dome at Jacob. "If you want to live after you let this dome down, Jacob, I suggest you stop." She held up the bottle with the orange substance in it. "You're last words will be 'No, Alexandria, don't!' Or something to that effect." Another smirk appeared on her face. "If you want someone to fight, then fight me. Not him. Or is it that you're too afraid to fight me?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:42 am
"stay ba.."deathfire says hitting the ground  

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:07 pm
"Why should I stay away!? He has no reason to fight you. Aside from him being a total control freak." Alexandria smirked slightly towards Jacob. "You need to stop this now, Or I will, and you'll die!" She waved the orange bottle back and forth. "Don't forget. You kill him and I'll kill you."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:53 pm
*charging at dehfire*this is not yet over you little punk*stabs deathfire in through the back*  

Uchiha_Jacob

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:44 pm
deathfire felt the blow but it didn't hurt him much because he was almost dead and asleep  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:11 pm
hehehehe*is holding deathfire 300 feet from the ground*oh this is going to be a sickening thud....*dome dissappears and jacob drops deathfire and pushes him faster at the ground to do serious harm to him*  

Uchiha_Jacob

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:15 am
deathfire hits the ground and felt the arm that wasn't healed break"aww"deathfire sayed as a drop of blood drops out of his mouth then the fire around deathfires body light again because the dome is gone but he didn't get up  
Rp Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games