Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Future Roleplay! (Needs lots of people!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:13 am
"I guess that means I have to stay too" Khana said jumping up into a tree and makingherself comfortable.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:02 am
"You...don't understand...you must go or I'll..." (enter creepy music rofl ) His eyes widen as his body pulses. "Please leave!!" He yells out at them in desperation, as his body pulses even faster.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:13 am
((....uh is it to late??? 0.o........

Username: Sayuki-Uchiha
Name: Mikori Sada
Parents: Unknown
Bio: She was the last born in the Sada family. Her family owns many companies so her family is rich but they still insists she earns her money on her own instead of giving her what she wants. Becuase the leader [her father] is ill and might pass away there is a slight chance that they might not make it. The Sada family poseses the Ice Demon jutsu that se is the only child that poseses it fromher father.
Apperance:

.....is it???"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:41 am
((lol we have fimalure blood line traits ^^ ))  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:42 am
((hahaha i loved the enter creepy music thing))
"This is bad and I can't have any part in it...or else things will turn even worse" Khana said jumping out of the tree and turning invisiable.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:37 pm
((lol thanks I thought it would be a nice touch ^^ oh and be careful he can smell out chakra ^^; you can think a special little part of him for that ^^ ))

Two tails form out of pure electrical energy, his hands start to form into claws and his teeth turn into fangs. "Well... now that the emotions are out of the way I might be able to have a little fun..." His eyes looked empty as he wore a wicked smile.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:08 am
((oh great))
Oh great hes gone physco again.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:04 am
Um... ~looks around~ What's going on?  

Ryu of the Sands

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:09 am
"Just run!His inner demon is coming out and I won't even have enough power even with my demon to get him to calm down" Khana yelled to Seriah still invisiable.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:15 am
~nods and jumps into a tree~ I didn't know that he had an inner demon. ~jumps a few tree branches away~  

Ryu of the Sands

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:03 pm
"Well now you do" Khana said still invisable,running towards the trees where Seriah is.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:12 pm
He faces There direction, his eyes darting in every other wildly. "COME OUT COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE!!! No matter. I can always smell them out!!" He said with a crazed laugh.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:24 pm
"Darn it..." Khana said starting to run away.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:12 pm
~glances back and doesn't like what she sees~ Crap! I hope there's a river nearby! ~sees a river and dives in~  

Ryu of the Sands

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:27 pm
"Bad idea he knows ice justus and just jumping into water won't help you at all" Khana yelled running to the edge of the river.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff