Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
RACOON CITY (be violent) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u know what S.T.A.R.S. stand for
no
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
i don't remember but they r the best of the best
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
yes but please tell me anyways
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
of corse i do but do u
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 16

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:12 am
"YEAH!" get out his last pistol. "I'm ready when you are."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:30 am
john-YEA EAT GOOD GUYS BECAUSE TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL

4:00am

*after that alsom speach the teem set out to a small place outside of city hall big enough to fit 3 hilochopters*

john-ok here is the plan.... we destroy the 2 attack hillochopters and capture the last one that can carry all of us out of here but we need to do it fast  

Megamanexe709

Baron Von Bunshwick

Dapper Businessman

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:08 pm
one problame we don't have any thing powerful eneough to do that....we have pistols and shot guns...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:52 pm
john-not so fast man i got THIS *pulls out the mine thrower* LETS KICK SOME a**  

Megamanexe709

Baron Von Bunshwick

Dapper Businessman

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:16 pm
ok... but there is no or almst no ammo left and the helicopters are in the air  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:41 am
name-konrad
occupation-merchant  

biokonrad

biokonrad

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:48 am
he walked downstairs and opened the shop without seeing the disaster outside. after an hour he looked outside' what happened here? he walked over and found a newspaper' what??? the dead walk again? ......... ok were is all the cameras?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:53 am
biokonrad
he walked downstairs and opened the shop without seeing the disaster outside. after an hour he looked outside' what happened here? he walked over and found a newspaper' what??? the dead walk again? ......... ok were is all the cameras?
he walked around a while and then he saw a lot of dead people' they are good making those bodies well ill go look closer' he walks very close to the dead body and then suddenly it standed up and tried to bite him he said' are you completely insane???  

biokonrad

biokonrad

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:01 am
biokonrad
biokonrad
he walked around a while and then he saw a lot of dead people' they are good making those bodies well ill go look closer' he walks very close to the dead body and then suddenly it standed up and tried to bite him he said' are you completely insane???
he found a baseball bat and picked it up as fast as he could' im gonna hit you if you dont stop' the man didnt stop and ran over to him and tried to bite him but then he managed to hit the man so hard that the man broke the neck'holy s**t i killed him' he saw closer and saw that the man really was a zombie because of alot of bite marks and his blood was dry  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:05 pm
john-the chopters r on the ground for now lets go

4:00am 1 hour and 15 mins till sunrise

john-*watches jill and the others go into city hall* ok it is our turn *runs and jumps into a tree in the park across from city hall* ok i see 3 chopters on the ground teems move into position i will destroy 2 and.....wtf all the gards they r dead *jumps down from the tree and see a moster looking thing coming twords them* OH ******** HE IS BACK ALL TEEMS OPEN FIRE *fires the mine thrower at nemises*  

Megamanexe709

Baron Von Bunshwick

Dapper Businessman

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:57 pm
oh no way!!!!
{fires and runs towards the nemises}

ok...let's see were is the weak spot in this things hard hide???  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:23 pm
*looks over from his camping spot hed been a sniper for the red team for years he lifted the sniper to his sholder and killed the zombies entering the one building the team was in then got his equipment and headed to the building a rocket luncher in hand*

name;sai
weapons; sniper 2 katanas and a huge sword and some other equpiment
position; sniper for red team
bio; entered racoon city looking for a freind....who is now dead....now he fights for his freinds
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:13 pm
john-AHHH *gets thrown back* NOW U R FINNISHED *rips a mine out of the mine thrower and throws it into the chopter* ******** U RUN EVERYONE the 2 chopters blow up and nemises dissapears* ah *falls to the ground* dam that was too much everyone alive  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:23 pm
yep....  

Baron Von Bunshwick

Dapper Businessman

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:47 pm
walks up and lifts the man with the mine thrower off his feet by his throat* you shot down my chopper my only ticket out.....why *pulls out a knife*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff