Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
I LOVE YOU Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:35 pm

(Too late. She's gone.)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:15 am

Kechero
she led him down an ally way, "i think we've lost whoever was chasing us," turns to him, "are you okey??? you look sad"

(i still think she would be good here emo )

Kechero

Bellabie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:32 pm

Toekiyo
(exageration is the only i can do in an rp that makes me look like a halfway competant writer you shouldnt go)

[... but aren't you worried that you might insult someone?

Thank you all for your kindness. You brighten the darkness of my Autumn evening. Thank you ever so much. Truly.
heart
b]
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:34 pm

(Oh, dearest Bellabie, you are as the taunting waters of Tantalus, offering a great gift and withdrawing it before it can take hold and be of aid. *sighs* You shall be missed here... More than you can ever know... cry )

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Bellabie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:41 pm

[Ah, but there is a difference. My waters are murky and the boughs bear no fruit.
Perhaps I will join in once more, later, but at the moment I already have too much on my metaphorical plate. I thank you quite sincerely for your kindness, but I think that you are wrong to assume so much of my "abilities" (or lack thereof...) and I would lead you all to disappointment.
Best wishes and warmest regards to all of you. I shall likely stop in every so often.
heart ~b]
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:46 pm

(And so the pot calls itself black, this time... And the tea kettle is forced to cry in its pathos. You are as the morning glory, dearest one. Given a dark situation, you curl inward and hide, but when convinced of the presence of light, you bloom and blossom and show your true beauty. Bloom, Bellabie. Show us that there is light in this world! Or cast us into the Void...)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Bellabie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:00 pm

[That's racist!(No, no, I shan't do that. Forgive my immaturity.)
Oh, you flatter, so, Mister Mobius. You're a sort of brooding Darcy type at times, but others you are so bright and encouraging. Thank you.
I should think, though, that you tug pathos in me too (and perhaps a bit of ethos) as you beg not to be cast into the Void. Surely it is not so drastic.
Time will tell, I say.
b]
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:10 pm

(Bella your the morning dew on the rose pettle, the bright cheery light of christmas morning,!!!! the tender laugh of a child, please don't go!!!! i have only known you for a short while but you brighten my day and i feal as if i have known you for years! please don't go!!!! sweatdrop )

Kechero

Bellabie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:32 pm

[Oh...
Such drama and poetry...
Sonnet XXIX
heart
I'll surely join back in when the time is right. I must wonder, though, how you've come to such conclusions... I'm afraid that these assumptions will not be kept up to...
b]
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:39 pm

(How could we NOT come to such conclusions, when inspired by thyne eminence? Our passion, our love, our enjoyment of you! That is what makes such conclusions possible! You are the ray of sunlight which allows the rose to blossom, the air which expands the horizons of the balloon, the fire that kindles the hearth!)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Bellabie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:42 pm

[Gods, Mobius. How do you do this?
Even an awful day is brightened by your words. You write with a quicksilver pen, sometimes jabbing, others soft and fluid, never too harsh or sharp.
Thank you so very much. As clicheed as it may be, you are a light in a time of darkness.
Truly.
b]
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:56 pm

(If you seek to maintain this light, you must provide your own. Rid us of this darkness and share your light with the world! Do not abandon us in our darkest hour, for we require your illuminative presence. It can be argued, dearest one, that you are far 'brighter' than the lot of us, and we are lost in the Land of Shadow without your guiding spirit! Please, I implore you, rethink your decision! I give thee time to meditate; For now I must toddle off to the realm of slumber, where even your light dances in my visions, like a far off star one wishes to grasp when it cannot be done so simply by mortal hands. Adieu, adieu, adieu...)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Bellabie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:21 pm

[You've just sculpted a finer statue than any with the molding of such words...
Sleep soft, just knight. I'll join you in the 'morrow, then.]
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:19 am

(i must say mobius, you are truly master of ink and words, you weave in and out of them as if in a beautiful dance allowing others to see everything as you do, i prey i will someday do that as well)

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:29 pm

(You already can. Within every human heart shines a great light, the ultimate expression of the soul's fire. It is your strongest passion, your greatest pride and self-confidence, your ultimate knowledge of all that is good and right with the world. By tapping into it's reservoir, releasing pure, unadulterated emotion through the channel of words and symbols, you can summon forth heaven on earth, even with a mere 20% of that power. It is God's greatest gift; the gift of heart. Acknowledge the pall over your heart; except the shadow with the light, know the doubt and fear which creates inhibition, and know that it's a part of you. You control yourself, and cannot be so easily swayed. Command the shadow aside!!! RELEASE THE BURNING FLAME OF YOUTH!!!)
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games