Reply Roleplay forum
NARUTO RP!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:10 pm
Motako turned her head, her face still had dried tears on it. " Shh, " Motako put a finger up to her mouth in the sush sign, then ordered Kibashiro to walk over to him, " I'm running away, I've become betrothed, and I do not want to marry this person, and the only way to get away is to run away, far away, then return when I become 18. Once I'm 18 the marrage will be null, and void.- " Motako paused, " - Don't wake Sasori up, I don't want him to try and stop me. " Motako's face seemed to become more serious when she finished. Kibashiro looked at the Windmill,
" Mew? " " What, what is it Kibashiro? " Motako looked down at Kibshiro, afraid that she was going to say Sasori was awake,  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:48 pm
"ok guys"said sakata"were gonna do the bell....thing uhh..yea you have to get these 2 bells away from me by twilight""ok"agreed Ryo"Sweet! sure!"yelled Shina"Whatever"sighed Saro  

Level_E_Vampire

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:32 pm
Sasori emerged from the windmill, still looking rather groggy. He slowly shuffled over to Deidara and Motako, not noticing her right away. He wrapped his arms around Deidara's shoulders."Deidara... you're still too weak... go back to-- Where are you going?" He asked Motako, finally noticing her. Deidara still looked puzzled, but smiled contently as Sasori wrapped his arms around him. "Ah, so you're finally awake. What took you so long?" Said Deidara, trying to change the subject.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:38 pm
Motakos face started to soffen, she was also at a loss for words, after a long pause, " I'm running away, I will possibly never see you until I am 18, and maybe not even after that. I am willing to take this risk, posssibly not comeing back. " Motako's face became stern again, " There is no use for good-byes, Sasori, Deidara, " Motako bowed her head sligtly, she motioned for Kibashiro to start walking and as she did, Motako threw something up into the air. It was a large cristal, " Keep it safe! I'm afraid I will lose it if I keep it with me on my travels! " Motako winked at them as Kibashiro began to run, and soon they were out of sight.  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:46 pm
Deidara tilted his head and Sasori gaped in her direction. She was leaving? Just like that? He untangled himself from Deidara and caught the cristal. "So you're leaving!? Just like that!?" Sasori sobbed, screaming at her. Deidara staggered over to comfort him and he just melted in his arms, crying.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:58 pm
Two years later~*~*~*~
Motako flinched as the hard blow hit, ' Why are they treating me like this?! I'm a part of this village! Not a monster! I...I guess they don't remember me...two years... ' Motako sighed as tears started to come, ' At least I'm not married.. and the betrothal is null.. and void... ' Motako turned her head away from the ninja, she couldn't fight them, no, not her own people.
She turned her head twards the sky, the sun-set full of blues, reds and oranges, all bleeding together making a beautiful slur of colours.
Motako sighed as she fell to the ground, making a large thud noise as unconciousness her her hardly, the beautiful jade necklace that Sasori gave her, the chain breaking, and flying off of her neck as she did so,
The leaf ninja stared at her, " Is she dead? " " No I don't think so... " " Hey! What's that green thing!? " " I wonder if someone gave that to her, " " We should ask around! See if someone acctuwaly knows her here, but for the mean time, put her in the jail house so we can keep a close eye on this Kitsune! " came all the voices, Motako just laided there, unconcious  

--i--EmBeR--

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:04 pm
Sakata ran through the Sand village because her mission was to find and bring back Motako"Damn why did she leave in the first place"swore sakata annoyed  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:07 pm
((she's in the leaf village! XD sorry if i didn't make that clear! XD ))  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:11 pm
---Two Years Later---

Sasori stood up. He had gotten noticeably taller in the two years Motako had been gone. Deidara still looked the same, thoug he had gotten considerably taller as well. "I hear Motako's back, I wanna go find her..." He said to Deidara who was brushing his fingers though his hair as they sat together on the couch. "I'll come too!" Deidara said, smiling at Sasori as he stood up. Sasori smiled back and stood up as well. "Wonder if she'll recognize ya..." Said Deidara teasingly. Sasori feinged a sarcastic smile and bolted out the door. "Race ya!" He called behind him. "No fair! You're cheating!" Deidara said, pulling on his shoes and bolting out the door as well, gaiting on Sasori.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:19 pm
The ninja pulled Motako into the jail-house and sat her ontop of one of the chairs in a cell, " Owww.... " Motako cried as she put her hand to her throbbing head, " I'll go out and ask around, see if any-one knows a Kitsune girl, and has seen this necklace. " One of the ninja said, " Yea, Yea, I'll question her, see what she's doin' here. " The other ninja said,
" So, girly, what cha' doin' here? "
" I'm comeing back to my home-town, to see the people I left behind when I ran away from a betrothal. " She answered un-emotionaly
" Oh, ok, I see. What's your name? "
" Motako-Chan Yummui, "
" Kay, What's your mother's name? "
" She's my foster mother, and it's Ino. "
" Oh? You're Ino's kid? Man, I never would've expetted that! "
" I preffer Foster Child, "
" Yea, whatever, I'm gonna wait and see what my buddy finds out. I'll question you more later. "
He left the room, " Oh! What did I do to get myself into this mess! " Motako cried as she put her hands over her face, her head still throbbing  

--i--EmBeR--

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:28 pm
((Damn you!!))Sakata appears infront of the cell"Do you want out or not"she asked annoyed  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:30 pm
((omg! dramatic much! xD))

Sasori arrived in town first, shotly followed by Deidara. Both huffing and puffing. "See? Told ya I'd win..." He said, looking at Deidara triumphantly. Deidara smiled. "That's cause you cheated..." He said, taking off running again. Sasori followed laughing. Before they knew it, they bumped into a man asking questions about Motako. "You guys know a Kitsune girl? Name's Motako..." He asked them coldly. "Yeah. We know her. What did you do to her?" Sasori said, sizing the man up and sounding extremely concerned. The man appeared behind him and grabbed Sasori's hair and Deidara's wrists, dragging them toward the jail house. Being so skinny and having his shirt so oversize, Sasori's shoulder slipped through the neck loop, exposing the top of the mark on his chest. And one of Deidara's gloves slipped off. The man turned "You dropped--" He said slowly, noticing the mouth on Deidara's hand and the mark on Sasori's chest. "You two are-- Oh, god..." He said rather loudly as he dropped Deidara's glove. He grabbed them both again and took off running toward the jail house. Finally arriving and tying them up to two chairs in the same room as Motako. They didn't look too pleased to be there.

Kiibs
Vice Captain

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:45 pm
Motako looked up, " Hey! You have fricken' necklace! Give that back! " Motako flung out her katana and sliced the cell bars in half, and clised the ropes that tied the boys up in half,' i wonder why that never worked befor.. must be because I'm angry, ' Motako smirked as she thought, " Gotcha', " Motako said as she flung him accross the room, grabed her necklace, barly noticing Deidara and Sasori, " What did you two do? " Motako said turning her head and looking at the two boys, " And who, exactly, are you? " Motako said a little to sternly as she raised her katana, she couldn't reconize them, she held her necklace tight as she stared them down,User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:52 pm
"We did this!" Deidara said, waving his un-gloved hand at Motako. "And I did this..." Sasori said, immitating what happened. He sighed and looked down. He felt so wierd talking to her in front of Deidara... but it never used to. What had happened in those two years she was gone? Had they grown apart? He sighed again and lept through the bars of the cell and bolted out the door, not caring what happened. He dropped the crystal on the floor on his way out. Deidara looked confused and followed, racing after Sasori.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:18 pm
"Damn it Motako you almost sliced my head off!!!"Yelled Sakata  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items