Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
Your Arsenal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:29 pm
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
But I suppose if you want you can get something else. Unless they force you to use it.
They might, for magazine interchangeability. They practice a LOT though. I heard an announcement the other day that not only was the firing range live, but that they were using smoke grenades...

Rofl. Why would they test using smoke grenades?
To find out how they do when their view is blocked?
If they're just practicing using smoke grenades why don't they just use inert grenades? Aren't those more cost effective?
Don't ask me, the announcement was "The firing range is live, don't go south of the evap ponds, and they're using smoke grenades, so don't be alarmed if you see smoke."

The firing range is a couple miles from the plant, behind a hill.

Lol that would be a cooler but stranger plant if they had their own indoor gun range. xd
That's the kind of place that I'd love showing up for work.

If you don't know then whatever. It's not really important.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:59 am
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
But I suppose if you want you can get something else. Unless they force you to use it.
They might, for magazine interchangeability. They practice a LOT though. I heard an announcement the other day that not only was the firing range live, but that they were using smoke grenades...

Rofl. Why would they test using smoke grenades?
To find out how they do when their view is blocked?
If they're just practicing using smoke grenades why don't they just use inert grenades? Aren't those more cost effective?
Don't ask me, the announcement was "The firing range is live, don't go south of the evap ponds, and they're using smoke grenades, so don't be alarmed if you see smoke."

The firing range is a couple miles from the plant, behind a hill.

Lol that would be a cooler but stranger plant if they had their own indoor gun range. xd
That's the kind of place that I'd love showing up for work.

If you don't know then whatever. It's not really important.
Perhaps it was tear gas? Nah, probably not. Maybe they were just doing low-visibility target shooting.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Rommel_Desert_Fox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:11 am
Be an example to your men,
in your duty and in private life. Never spare yourself,
and let the troops see that you don't in your endurance
of fatigue and privation.

This is my grandpas Derringer.
User Image
User Image

This is the Luger replica he promised me for my 21st birthday.
User Image

This is my grandpas .38 police revolver.
User Image

Always be tactful and well-mannered and teach your
subordinates to do the same. Avoid excessive
sharpness or harshness of voice, which usually
indicates the man who has shortcomings of his own to hide.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:16 am
Kewl.
Wait, replicas? I never heard about any Luger replicas.

Low visibility target shooting? So they do do such a thing? Ok then it's completely understandable then.  

OberFeldwebel

tokarov

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:23 am
OberFeldwebel
Kewl.

Low visibility target shooting? So they do do such a thing? Ok then it's completely understandable then.
if abercrombie and fitch use to import firearms then nothing is impossible  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:50 pm
tokarov
OberFeldwebel
Kewl.

... you're kidding right?  

OberFeldwebel

diseased robot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:54 pm
my dad has one of those Chinese model rifle it was used by the Vietcong (I'm not viet i'm Chinese okay ?)that use one of those ak shaped clips its semi-auto  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:58 pm
OberFeldwebel
tokarov
OberFeldwebel
Kewl.

Wait what?  

ArmasTermin

I am an eggplant
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:25 pm
EOTech

Evidently, we have similar interests.

User Image

It's scary, isn't it?
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:28 pm
Forever let us hold our banner
High! High! High! High!

Come along and sing a song
And join the jamboree!
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E

ArmasTermin
OberFeldwebel
tokarov
OberFeldwebel
Kewl.

Wait what?

I know right?  

OberFeldwebel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:44 pm
OberFeldwebel
I'm thinking like.. combat training with smoke around. When you're in a plant where a single bullet could rupture a steam pipe and... I dunno, somehow obscure vision without boiling everyone, it's nice to have some know-how of what to do in case that happens. I'd also be willing to bet that the NRC troops in the force-on-force drill use smoke grenades. I hear we're the only plant to ever beat them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:47 pm
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
I'm thinking like.. combat training with smoke around. When you're in a plant where a single bullet could rupture a steam pipe and... I dunno, somehow obscure vision without boiling everyone, it's nice to have some know-how of what to do in case that happens. I'd also be willing to bet that the NRC troops in the force-on-force drill use smoke grenades. I hear we're the only plant to ever beat them.

Oh ok.  

OberFeldwebel

k31owner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:50 pm
I have no images as of yet, but my arsenal includes: 1 Swiss K-31 carbine, 1 Uberti Navy Colt .36 cal. pistol, 1 Swedish Husqvarna Model-40 side-by-side, 1 Omega Gardone VT 12 ga. over-under, and soon to be Turkish Mauser 98(only $120 left and she's mine!! whee ). I will be acquiring at least 2 more K-31s, a Mossberg 590, and a Winchester Model-1897 12 ga. trench-gun by the end of next year.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:42 am
k31owner
I have no images as of yet, but my arsenal includes: 1 Swiss K-31 carbine, 1 Uberti Navy Colt .36 cal. pistol, 1 Swedish Husqvarna Model-40 side-by-side, 1 Omega Gardone VT 12 ga. over-under, and soon to be Turkish Mauser 98(only $120 left and she's mine!! whee ). I will be acquiring at least 2 more K-31s, a Mossberg 590, and a Winchester Model-1897 12 ga. trench-gun by the end of next year.

Have you taken off the buttplate on those?
I've heard that some have a note from the soldier that it was issued to.  

OberFeldwebel

Lord Plate
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:21 am
OberFeldwebel

Have you taken off the buttplate on those?
I've heard that some have a note from the soldier that it was issued to.

That would creep me out.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games