Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:47 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Participating Soquili: Dichali
Link to Teepee: Here

Is stamina imporant compared to all the other stats?:
Dichali grunted. "No."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Stamina?:
"All of them."

How do you use stamina in the fall?:
"Use it for everything."

Bonus!
If you encountered a Skinwalker, what top stat would you want besides Stamina and why?
"Stats are useless. I have wings."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:40 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Sesshy552
Participating Soquili: Jink
Link to Teepee: Teepee

Is stamina imporant compared to all the other stats?:
-shakes his head gently-
"I would have to say no.
"Although it is helpful, the others are needed more."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Stamina?:
"The one that works best with Stamina?"
-tips his head to the side-
"Why Speed of course, one could run as fast as the wind.
"But without stamina, they wouldn't get far."

"I am not sure..
"I guess you would need the stamina to keep going as the weather gets cooler..
"But again I'm not to sure.."

Bonus!
If you encountered a Skinwalker, what top stat would you want besides Stamina and why?
-blinks and shrugs lightly-
"I'm not familiar with Skinwalkers, but I guess they are something I don't want to meet?
"So I would have to say Strength. You want to be able to fight off an opponent."

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:39 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: ArashiX
Participating Soquili: Adelis
Link to Teepee: Here!

Is stamina impotrant compared to all the other stats?:
"Stamina is important; if you don't have stamina, how can you run far, or continue foraging on courageously? Of course, having stamina in luck isn't bad, either~"

"I prefer speed to be matched with stamina. There's nothing like feeling the wind on your face for a long time."

"To roam far and wide, looking for the best places to be, the best things to eat, and good shelter for the coming winter."

Bonus!
"I would want speed. I might not be able to outwit them even with intelligence, but with Speed, and having it backed by Luck, with Stamina, I'd be running away and I'd stay away~ No 'walker could catch me."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:02 pm
BONUS STATS FOR OCTOBER ARE NOW CLOSED!

Bonus questions for November will be up soon.

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:04 pm
Bonus Questions for November are Now Open!

Bonus stats for October have been added!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:13 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Faid Shadowlight
Participating Soquili: Abloec
Link to Teepee: My Teepee

Is luck imporant compared to all the other stats?: Chuckleing at the irony of that question Abloec meets the eyes of the one asking it. "Well considering how unlucky I am personally I would have to say that its quite important. You can be as fast and corageous as you like but if luck is against you then your just going to fall over a tree root and get eaten by something big and nasty." Giving a wonky smile, that not sounding like a good end to him.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: Pondering this one over for a moment. "Well, out of all of those... hmmm I would say courage. Courage can help you put yourself in some situations that none of the other ones would. Without luck on your side you could end up hurt or worse... So yeah, I'm going to go with courage for that one.

How do you use luck most in the fall?:
Laughing again at this question. "Me? I don't use luck, it avoids me like the plague. but if you can send a little my way that would be much appreciated." Smiling in his usual friendly manner, looking somewhat comical bundled up in blankets against the chill.  

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Dihydrogen.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:07 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Dihydrogen.
Participating Soquili: Aisu

Is luck imporant compared to all the other stats?: Aisu pondered the question a moment, his eyes rolling upwards slightly as he considered other stats. "Well. I suppose one could consider luck to be important. After-all, is it not luck that brings us to others? Or to areas in which to find good food or water? Yes, I think luck is quite important." He smiled, nodding slightly for emphasis.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: Aisu didn't have to think on this long. "Intelligence. After all, a smart horse is a lucky horse. Say in a fight for example. If you are smart enough to know when to quit, you are lucky enough to keep your life." He smiled, content with his choice.

How do you use luck most in the fall?: "Well I suppose Luck could be used best in the fall for finding food. It starts to get sparse around this time of year." He thought of how he never really seemed to be full around fall and winter. "Strength, courage, speed and stamina wont get you far when looking for food." He chuckled. "Well perhaps stamina."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:16 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Tirokio
Participating Soquili: Minuet

Is luck imporant compared to all the other stats?: While others might be more concerned about strength, speed, stamina...Luck becomes blatantly important when one is unlucky. Luck makes life easier and more pleasant, no doubt about it.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: I believe that Intelligence works best with luck....one can be the smartest soquili in the world but if you're not smart how can you reap the most from a lucky break?

How do you use luck most in the fall?: Thats easy! Finding the last new shoots hidden in the leaves, or the last ruby apple from the tree....Anything to rekindle the last bits of summer before the cold winter.

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

Huroggmeten

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:21 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Huroggmeten
Participating Soquili: Connor
Link to Teepee:http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=8654653

Is luck imporant compared to all the other stats?: He frowns. "One can make one's own 'luck' through sheer strength of will or good charm- altering the outcomes of events through use of intelligence, courage, strength, speed... However, if I am to assume that there is such a thing as 'luck' that is pre-determined- an irrefutable force that acts upon our lives- then... yes, luck would be all important."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: "Intelligence. Quick wit is needed to quickly alter the unfavorable outcomes of bad luck; speed of mind is required to recognize good luck."

How do you use luck most in the fall?: "This fall, my luck will determine whether or not a certain someone drags her bum to the RP forum and does some real RP with me!" He glowers. "This fall, my luck shall determine whether my beloved and I are able to remain as one... every day, our luck determines whether we live or die."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:31 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kaisanti
Participating Soquili: Ehren Shibuya
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11573037&page=1

Is luck imporant compared to all the other stats?: I think its a bonus to half, but I also beleive one makes their own luck.. so then, the toher stats would be more important.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: Intellegence, for you can only push your luck so far, if it fails you, you need to be able to get out of whatever situation you got yourself into. -nods faintly-

How do you use luck most in the fall?: -blinks- I really have no idea... to land on your hooves I guess?  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:06 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Dragain
Participating Soquili: Grace
Link to Teepee: Teepee!

Is luck imporant compared to all the other stats?:
The cranberry Usdia blinked, looking somewhat confused, "Luck? Well, I supposed so!" Her lips twitched up in a smile, "I'm sure luck would help in many things, like finding a good berry bush for example. Then again, how does one improve luck?"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?:
"Do I have to pick one?" She mused out loud, more so to herself than for anyone else to hear. After a minute, she finally spoke again, "I guess... Courage then? I've always wanted more courage - if I had the courage to start, luck would allow me to complete whatever I wanted to do!"

How do you use luck most in the fall?:
"In the fall!" She exclaimed, "I'll be going to the mountains with a friend, and its my first time... I need luck to complete this journey safely. I hope he remembered the promise we made to each other about going on a trip..."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:55 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Carhop Calvalier
Participating Soquili: Ritalin
Link to Teepee: [x]

Is luck imporant compared to all the other stats?: Of course luck is important compared to other stats. In fact, it's one of the most important. Luck goes into the gene pool, and luck determines if you're beautiful like me or ugly like a lot of the other horses.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: Probably courage, since it takes a lot of courage to throw how your offspring are going to look to chance. Of course, you can always help the process by finding only the choicest breeding partners, but who knows, the gene pool might hate one of your kids.

How do you use luck most in the fall?: I use luck the most in the fall by competing with the autumn leaves for attention. The competition is tough, and its all a matter of taste on who thinks what is prettier. Personally, I think I'm prettier, but that's just me.  

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:00 pm
BONUS STATS FOR NOVEMBER ARE NOW CLOSED!

Bonus questions for December will be up soon.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:03 pm
Bonus Questions for December are Now Open!

Bonus stats for November have been added!

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games