Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Vampires. The proud the strong the few(plz join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this plot sound interesting enough to join?
  yes
  no
  mabey
View Results

A R A Z A

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:18 am
Rye watched smiling as the two children pushed past here, they were fast as any of them. "It's fine, are they yours too?" she said as she smiled at the little girl around her mothers neck.

She turned slightly back to the boy, there was something about him, that made her very curious.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:09 pm
"Yeah. They're my siblings biologically but they've been my kids for five years now and I've been their mom" Elizabeth said, smiling warmly. "Come on Caroline, why don't you say hello?" Elizabeth asked. The little girl didn't answer, instead burrying her head even deeper into her mother's neck. "Sorry, she's just a little shy" she apologized.  

Arriana_lynn

A R A Z A

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:41 pm
Rye smiled, "I know what that's like," she said honestly, and added, "your home is beautiful." She appreciated being let in, and to be a new part of this coven, it already felt like home.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:46 pm
"This used to be the Cullens. Sureana came up with the idea to move here and create a coven so welcome to the coven, I assume you'll be joining us?" Elizabeth said.  

Arriana_lynn

A R A Z A

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:59 pm
"Yes, Sureana has invited me." said Rye, fiddling with the new mark that she had made on the back of her hand, "I appreciate this so much, without any of you here, I wouldn't know a thing and expose myself." The sun design on her hand suddendly had slightly more detail to it, the golden ink mixing into the black.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:06 pm
Sureana smiled wider. "I don't know if anyone wants to come with me but I'm going to go check out where you were. The human can't have gotten far. I think Josh should come too. It would be nice for him to realize what kind of challenge is laying before him. Of course if there is another human then we will need to restrain him. It would be possible for it to be another vampire. We need to take that into consideration. So who is going?"  

eragonlover159

WineChan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:03 pm
It was getting dark. Kitten looked worried. Her forehead creased and she said, "I think we should do both....it's been hours and if it was a human, they must have gotten away by now. But try to find them, and kill them please. Just in case, I have to go away for a few days. I'll probably be back next week or so....I'll be packing upstairs." Kitten rushed upstairs.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:09 pm
Josh looked at Rye, and replied, "My name's Josh...." he went back into the living room and listened to the conversation they all had. He stood in the back listening quietly. When he heard Sureana say that he should come along with her, he immediatly brightened up. Finaly I can go outside. But then kitten ran up the stairs. I wonder where she's going for the next few days... Josh went up stairs to follow Kitten.  

WineChan

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:15 pm
"I could come, I'll just have Will watch the kids" Elizabeth said.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:26 pm
Kitten heard Josh following her as she started packing her clothes into her backpack. Kitten had no time to deal with newborns right now. She packed her cell phone, books, and some other things in there. But Josh idled there the outside of her room, and he obviously didn't know how to sneak up or hide from her. Annoyed, Kitten slammed the door of her room open and said coldly, "What do you want?"
Josh looked frightened again, and Kitten could see in his face that he still thought she was going to kill him if he pissed her off. She sighed frustatingly, and said, "I'm not going to kill you." She was about to head downstairs and out the house when Josh said something, "Kitten." Kitten stopped and waited for him to continue, "I-I.....thank you for saving my life, for changing me...to a vampire." She had a wistful expression on her face. After a moment, she continued downstairs.

WineChan

A R A Z A

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:46 pm
"I'll go, I might be able to help," said Rye softly. But she had innumerous questions buzzing through her mind, she felt like anewborn almost. She mused at the very thought, she was seventy-five for god's sake!

"Wait...what are we doing?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:30 pm
Kitten went down stairs and saw the confused expression at the Ryann's face. Quickly, she tried to explain, "Look, Sureana, Josh, and Elizabeth are going to try to find the person who saw me while I was feeding. Meanwhile...." Kitten opened the garage door and said, "I will be going away for a few days in case it was a human who caught sight of me feeding." Turning the lights on in the garage, she stepped down the creaky stairs and got her keys to her black motorcycle. I didn't use this in a long time. Opening the garage door, Kitten then pulled her bike out and shouted back, "I'll call you guys in a few days." Then she drove away.  

WineChan

A R A Z A

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:06 pm
Rye nodden slightly as understanding came to her. "I'll go then," she said quietly. She leaned up against a nearby wall, staying silent. "But it probably won't be a good idea considering I'm like a newborn here, I haven't been in contact with a human at all. I'm a vegetarian."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:55 pm
Sureana considered that for a moment. "Well do you think you will be able to control yourself? I don't think we will be able to handle two newborns. The kids aren't able to stay home alone? If they can then Will be free to come with us. That way if Rye looses control then Will could restrain her. Elizabeth, because we're taking Josh with us then one of you have to keep a close eye on him to make sure he doesn't loose control."  

eragonlover159

A R A Z A

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:04 pm
"I have no idea, but I'll do the best I can," said Rye determinately. But what if she did loose control? She promised herself that it wouldn't happen. On the opposite hand from her sun-mark, Ryann cast a reddish pattern with the words "Hope", it was a fluid looking design on her lefthand wrist.

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff