Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: A New Beginning Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winter Koala Is Gay

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:50 am
Maria turned to Winnie. "Ya...he basically did since for some freakin reason he put me on the same squad as Sasuke...." A tear rolled down Maria's cheek from thinking about Sasuke and why the heck he wanted to join that gaylord of a person.

(srry I don't kno what happened to sasuke after he joined Orochimaru and it was all I could think of)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:36 pm
Chiyo: sometimes...mostly he trained me or sent me on missions...which cause me to go on the brink of death  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Yurugi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:01 pm
Yurugi his Sharingan Active, "That b*****d has made too many people suffer!" he said gripping his shoulder  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:05 pm
Atekeru swiftly walks out of the hospital, nobody noticing, and he begins to sprint towards the forest. I am going to make Orochimaru die... and then make his dead body die, and then I'll spit on him! He reached the forest and made his way to a clearing. He saw a small, gray shack and entered it, but it was complete darkness in there. Hmm....  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:08 pm
Chiyo:...I should never had join him... sad  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:18 pm
Winnie listened to what everybody said with sympathy. "Why did you join him?" she asked  

teioak888

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:20 pm
Chiyo: I was "kidnapped" and had nowhere else to go...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:30 pm
The lights in the shack suddenly turned on and there was a group of sound ninja along with Orochimaru in there. "You!!!" Atekeru drew his swords and hacked at the ninjas, killing them. Orochimaru jumped back and threw a kunai at Atekeru's head, which missed. Orochimaru opened his mouth wide, unlocking his jaw like a snake, and a sword came out and he grabbed it. Atekeru slashed at him, he blocke, and Orochimaru landed s hard kick to Atekeru's head, knocking him out.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:33 pm
Chiyo: *clenches head* Atekeru...is in...trouble  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:10 pm
Winnie looked at Chiyo questionly before looking around the area and realizing that Atekeru was gone. "We should go find and help him then."  

teioak888

bonitachocolat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:58 pm
(Unknown to everyone else, Ninohime was silently following Atekeru)

*Ninohime grabs Atekeru's body and disappears to another area away from Orochimaru but still close by the Sound Village. Uses healing jutsu to heal Atekeru's wound* (Watches for Orochimaru) stare  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:20 am
(thanks for waiting!! I was gone for most of yesterday and u guys go and make like a ton of posts sad )

Maria started looking around and realized that not only Atekeru was gone but Ninohime was too. "Where is Ninohime?"  

Winter Koala Is Gay

bonitachocolat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:57 pm
*Ninohime summons a ferret* "Pachuu, go back to Konoha and tell the others where I am."

"Aye, aye!"

*Pachuu runs to everyone*

"Ninohime's right outside the Sound Country, close to the Waterfall Country."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:26 pm
Yurugi looks up "Wait, thats where... He's buried!" he said as he disappeared in a gust of wind.  

Yurugi

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:43 pm
Chiyo:...should we go?  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items