Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
"NARUTO IN SPACE!!!"((You Make It Up))NEED PPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:22 pm
Fujuki stood up and said "thank you for the drinks" and walked out with Khana. the man had a confused look on his face "why are they so sad?" he asked himself....  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:26 pm
Khana put her hands in her pockets."So are we going to the hospital?" She asked looking at Fujuki.  

Khana Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:28 pm
Fujuki looked up "Yeah..." she said with a small smile hoping they will be able to see them...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:37 pm
"Good!They will be fine!" Khana said smiling.  

Khana Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:36 pm
Fujuki smiled to "Hey...ill....RACE YA!!!" she said trying to cheer the both of them up and she started to run...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:49 am
*Chihiro just lays there in her operation bed...*

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:27 pm
((i'm back))
"Not if I have a thing or two to say about that!" Khana said smiling and running to catch up with Fujuki.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:01 pm
Fujuki ran even faster....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:00 pm
Khana still kept up with Fujuki.Khana laughed as she jumped on a building and turned into a peragen falcon and flew right near Fujuki.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:23 pm
Sero layed in his bed, medical nin and ninja alike. Everybody was yelling here and there. He had gone into criogenic shock for the third time.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:35 pm
Khana poofed back into a human.She stopped dead in her tracks.no..we shouldn't go..now that we are close enough..Fujuki might get the scent of Sero's chraka to see if he is getting better because i already do and he's not doing much better...and we just got happy i don't want her to cry...What should I do?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:21 pm
Fujuki laughed. she finaly had a smile on her face but still felt a little sad inside. she barley felt there chakra for a send and stoped in her tracks, i....i dont feel any progresion (srry i cant spell lol) she thought to herself  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:45 pm
Oh man we are close enough for her too feel if there is any progression...you can see it in her eyes she felt it.Khana looked to the side to hide the worried look on her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:15 pm
Fujuki looked down and had a worried look on her face "we better hurry" she said serious and then took off runing knowing Khana will be right behind her  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:55 am
Khana followed, wondering if Sero and Chihiro would get any better.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff