Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
"Stick Together No Matter What!!!"(Need Help With The Story) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:29 pm
"I'm right here,but there was no real reason for you to come here Fujuki" Khana said appearing behind Fujuki and tapping her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:36 pm
Fujuki didnt even jump she just cept on looking at him dead on.....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:40 pm
Sero looked around to what had happened...and yet he was still confused. What the heck is going on?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:42 pm
Khana looked at Sero.Hpmh Sero is still clueless ha!.  

Khana Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:05 pm
Fujuki finaly turned to every one else, for some reason i dont trust this guy.... she thought as her eyes glanced at Raikou once more before she turned around and when she was about to pass Sero and Chihiro she said "There is no need for me to be here....if you wanna come you can..." she said as she started walking again.....  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:13 pm
Hmph..."I'll be going now...To a different place where people won't find me" she said walking away then disappearing in a poof of smoke.  

Khana Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:25 pm
Chihiro: ...I wanna come...*she looks at Raikou*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:23 pm
"No need to worry your self about me. I'll take my leave, till we meet again." He said with a wave as he vanishes, all that was left behind were traces of static electricity.

Almost as soon as he had vanished he was sitting on top of the third hokage's head on the mountain. "It's been so long..." His voice was full of sorrow as he thoughts went back to the last time he was in this village.

-He was only 13 and a genin, it was the first time he had taken the chuunin exam. There was a young girl of the Huuga clan, he found her very beautiful. Before the exams got started he was going to say something to her, before someone from the Uchiha clan came up and stopped him.

"Back off, your not going to influence any of my team members before we get started!" the young man had a dangerous edge to his voice.

Even before the young man said anything to Raikou his blood was already boiling but he couldn't figure out why. He just decided it was best not to start any trouble, at the moment anyway.

A few days passed and the young girl of the Huuga family had sought out Raikou. She looked almost exactly like Hinata, except she had much longer hair. "Sorry about my team mate, he gets a little crazy about things he really wants some times."

Raikou was sitting high up in a tree when she was trying to talk to him. "Don't worry about it. I'm used to that kind of thing." He said giving her a small smile.

After that they became good friends and Raikou would find any way he could to go back to the Village hidden in the mist, just to see her. A little while longer he had started to fall in love with her. When he finally tried to tell her about his demon she freaked out and some how it got spread out that he was trying to steal the Byakugan from the leaf village. -

He lets out a heavy sigh as he looks up at the sky pushing the memory away. "That's all in the past now...she probably doesn't even remember me..." He said quietly as he wipes some sweat from his forehead.

((whoa...long post burning_eyes ))  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:43 pm
(( wow that was VERY long......))
Fujuki kept on walking without looking back.....  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:37 pm
Chihiro:...hmmmmmmmm...maybie I should...never mind  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:36 pm
Raikou vanishes again, leaving a trail of static electricity. He reappears on a tree top on the bottom of the mountain. "I have gotten much faster." He said with a wide smile, looking up the mountain. His body shivers as if a could breeze blows up his body, even though it was very warm.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:46 am
Chihiro: lets go...before HE comes back  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:46 pm
((Long post but good story))
Khana was on top of the building in the middle of the forest of death.Its been a while since I've been here...nothing has really changed.Khana had a case,a violin case,((cool an instrument))with her and took out the violin.She started to play a depressing and pure song.She thought of her past,present, and future,but mostly her past.

-Khana was 10 and still in the acadmay.Her parents took her to the polar reigons for a so called "vacation".They went into the middle of miles and miles of ice and snow.They left her there and drove off.Khana suffered hypothermia and went unconcious.She woke up to find herself in a hospital bed but went unconsious again.Next she was in a house in a bed.That was her new foster home.She made friends with a couple people but never really anyone else.She decided to run away but she told her friends she was going on a two year trip for a mission.She has now come back and seeks revenge on her parents but is not totally set on it,but she doesn't even know if her parents are still alive.She is now 14 and takes care of herself.
((long...but not really))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:52 pm
Raikou couldn't hear the music but the demon in him was begging him to go in it's direction. Raikou raised an eyebrow in confusion. "You never act like this...what is wrong?" He said out loud thinking no one was around, as he leaps from limb to limb.

That Uchiha girls chakra...it felt familiar... Remember when you were in the ice cape mastering your Thunder Blizzard Jutsu? His demon spoke wildly in Raikou's mind.

Raikou's eyes light up almost as if they were on fire. "Yeah, I love that thing!!" His voice grew wild just at the thought of using that jutsu. Then instantly, he got a glimps of a young girl laying in the snow. Stopping all at once, all expression gone. "Wait...that couldn't be her..." His voice was now quiet as his eyes look on in her direction.

-His mind went back, as he stood on top of a pointed tree, to when he was around 14.

Raikou had his fingers pointed straight into the sky as snow came poring down. Suddenly his eyes snap open, as he looks off into the distance. "Sorry Jolt but I have to do something." He said to no one. He leaps off in what looked to be a random direction until he came across a girl no older then 10.

In a moment he scooped her up into his arms and before a normal person could blink an eye the girl and Raikou were gone. In only a four minutes they were outside a hospital that was at lest 12 miles away from where they were. In a moment she was in a bed, in one of the resting rooms, with no sign of another living soul. The only thing that was odd, was the fact that there was static in the air. Not only that, but only the air around the young girl.-

"That can't be her, Jolt..." His voice was full of amazement that he had ran into the only human he had ever helped to save. Any other time when he had something to do with a human life he was taking it, which was something he was getting sick of.

((Hope you don't mind akatsuki. ^^ I just kind of saw an opening and ran...not something I normally do. 4laugh If you don't like it I can always play it off sweatdrop rofl I've got so many ideas in my head at the moment it's not even funny sweatdrop I even got it set up with one of my friends that live in the same town as I do to have a special little twist with our characters. blaugh If he ever gets in to one of the threads I'm in here cool whoa...sorry got a little long winded with that one sweatdrop cool ))  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Zex_3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:15 am
Gaian name: Zex_3
Character name: seishin'ijousha Uchiha
Powers: Sharingan,Poison Gas,Fireball Technique, many others and still wanting to learn
Crush:
Bio: Heading to the leaf village to fine out who he is, dosent know his last name, now has found out what and who he is and what village he belongs to
Apperance: sorry i didnt have the time to draw everything,a lot of tattoos, ears gauged to 3/4s and lips done with loops black looks *snake bites*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games