Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:31 am
((ok))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:43 am
((is it cool)) *Kitty was stunned* do u have a special power Chihiro  

ZS Sailor Aries

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:04 am
((idk is a werewolf necessarily a haki?! hmmmmm cuz when hes not a wolf all he can do is hear and smell better))
Oz was starting to get a large blood lust now rampaging for someone.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:07 am
*Kitty saw Oz* what r u doing Oz  

ZS Sailor Aries

twilight_animeprincess

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:02 pm
kitty1648
i got a cool power 2 *Kitty holds a fireball in her hand* c i can turn a fireball into any shape but thats not all ...

((That sounds like a copy of mine except with a different element.... i don't care but I just wanted to point this out....))

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:08 pm
((Yeah...but Im gonna add in fire balls to Flames powers eventully...After he gets control of his fire which at the rate its going now not gonna be before the 40th page....I cant wait till then....))  

FlameDemerio

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:09 pm
It appeared to be Oz, as he was standing on two feet. Oz soonlooked over at Kitty and he was about to attack her but the moon started to set.((yay one night as a werewolf of three and my guy didnt hurt anyone!))"Guaaaahhh!" Oz felt great pain as the fur was dissapearing and he was returning to a normal looking human now. ""Dammit, My clothes are ripped again!" as he looked at his school uniform. "Oh well who r u guys?!"Oz questioned.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:53 pm
Chihiro: I have the abilities of the Pheonix and Dragon Spirit  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:27 pm
Fujuki looked at Oz "We are in the same class...."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:45 pm
Flame looked at his lack of clothes. "...are you a... streeker?..." Flame said helping Fujuki up. "We need to get out of here before poeple come to find a dead monster." He wispered to her  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:49 pm
Fujuki looked up and nodded...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:56 pm
"I think we should run...1....2...3!!" Flame ran past Oz. "....put some cloths on...." Flame said passing by him. He lead the way to Fujuki's house he stopped running a block away. "I think your mom is gonna be even more pissed..." Flame said chatching his breath. The fight tired him alot and the half mile run didn't help that.  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:00 pm
Fujuki had her hands on her knees and she was breathing hard "Im..not weak or anything....but that was hard trying to catch up to ya" she said taking breaths as she said it "Okay.....ill try to explain that we got attacked ot my mom so she isnt so mad" she said standind up almost straight....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:02 pm
"Do you want some help with that?" Flame asked "Because your ganna need some proof to go with that story. Maybe you should tell her about the powers..."  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:07 pm
"NO!!!" she said before he cold even finish saying powers "Im not gunna tell my mom that i am a freek..." she said looking down, she wispered "Not like my first mom" she had a sad look on her face as she thought of her past.....
((she is thinking of the time when she was 3 or 4 and she was making water foat in the air...yes you can do stuff when you are little but u cant controle them so hey just come and go but not fully be there...i cant exsplain it good sweatdrop srry))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games