Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply old or forgotten threads
The Ordo's Official 2008's New Year Ball Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OrangeJ

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:42 am
this is kinda late and the ball is most likely over but...
CONGRADS!!!
happy b_day lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:36 pm
Ars Arcana

"I bet I'm not edible either, but yes, but we all would have to actually assemble and discuss general rules for that. The same people can't win over and over again... It'd start to be kinda cliche. Maybe doing it so the winners host the next or are unelegible."
Ars started swaying on her spot, her movements still seemed a bit out of place, like she wasn't being touched by the air.
"That sounds reasonable enough. Everyone should have a chance to win." Lerina thought about dancing again, but since she had very little faith in her dancing skills she decided against it.  

Eisoji

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:36 pm
Eisoji
Ars Arcana

"I bet I'm not edible either, but yes, but we all would have to actually assemble and discuss general rules for that. The same people can't win over and over again... It'd start to be kinda cliche. Maybe doing it so the winners host the next or are unelegible."
Ars started swaying on her spot, her movements still seemed a bit out of place, like she wasn't being touched by the air.
"That sounds reasonable enough. Everyone should have a chance to win." Lerina thought about dancing again, but since she had very little faith in her dancing skills she decided against it.

Ars quickly took Lerina`s hand and took her to dance. "It's been some time."

While that a servant used a fire extinguisher on the table set on fire, she was told to keep an eye for fires.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:45 pm
Ars Arcana

While that a servant used a fire extinguisher on the table set on fire, she was told to keep an eye for fires.
Lerina blushed slightly, nervous about dancing in front of so many. She looked back and raised an eyebrow at the fire. "When did the tables start bursting into flames?"  

Eisoji

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:45 pm
Kore sat at her throne once more, this time, she had a baby dragon following her along with the baby tiger and her bat. Cerberus followed closely behind, since he was now appointed her 'Pet Tamer'. The humanoid hell hound sighed as the baby tiger nuzzled up against his leg. Kore saw this and giggled at it's irony. A cat and dog being nice, especially since the cat was being nice first.

She saw Arcana and Eisoji making their way to the dance floor and smiled. "Good evening party mistress and Eisoji..." she waved at them and smiled. Cerberus from behind the throne bowed slightly at the two women.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:52 pm
Daughter of Hades
Kore sat at her throne once more, this time, she had a baby dragon following her along with the baby tiger and her bat. Cerberus followed closely behind, since he was now appointed her 'Pet Tamer'. The humanoid hell hound sighed as the baby tiger nuzzled up against his leg. Kore saw this and giggled at it's irony. A cat and dog being nice, especially since the cat was being nice first.

She saw Arcana and Eisoji making their way to the dance floor and smiled. "Good evening party mistress and Eisoji..." she waved at them and smiled. Cerberus from behind the throne bowed slightly at the two women.
Lerina smiled back, "Good evening Miss Kore." She waved at Cerberus, "And good evening to you too, Cerberus. Are you both enjoying the ball?"  

Eisoji

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:55 pm
Eisoji
Ars Arcana

Lerina blushed slightly, nervous about dancing in front of so many. She looked back and raised an eyebrow at the fire. "When did the tables start bursting into flames?"

"Since I've invited Thanatos." She laughed pleasantly. "I had my servants prepared... Good the sprinklers didn't turn on though." She started to dance dominantly so Lerina would follow. "Hello Kore! And Cerberus!" Ars' feline familiar still held to her head.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:56 pm
Kore nodded back and smiled. Cerberus nodded and waved back shyly. "We are both enjoying the ball very much, though I am more concerned of your enjoyment here my dear." Kore asked the vampire. Cerberus tended to the baby tiger, holding it much to his displeasing. The baby dragon, Draco, was hovering near his mistress, making sure to be close to her.

She noticed Arcana's familiar and waved. "Good evening."  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:01 pm
"Oh? Is there anything wrong?" Ars asked, the familiar stared at Kore but couldn't catch much of the meaning, maybe it'd give her a paw if nearer, maybe.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:03 pm
Lerina laughed quietly at Ars' comment. "Well at least a party with Thanatos won't be boring." She followed Ars as best she could. Hoping she wouldn't mess up.

She turned to Kore and smiled again. "I'm having a very nice time now. Even if I'm not very active I like watching what other people do." She looked back at Cerberus and chuckled at his attitude towards the cat.  

Eisoji

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:04 pm
"I'm.. not sure... can you come closer Arcana my dear?" her eyes met with the familiar. Cerberus stood close to Kore, still having the tiger in his arms, who started to purr.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:06 pm
"Then I am glad you are having a good time." she smiled. Cerberus slightly glared at Eisoji for her chuckle as Kore glared back at him for his glare.  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:07 pm
"Sure?" Ars danced to next to Kore.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:22 pm
Lerina laughed at Cerberus' glare. "I'm sorry, Cerberus. You just have such an amusing look on your face."  

Eisoji

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:02 pm
Ars finished the dance and let go of Lerina's hand slowly, kissing it. "That was fun. It's not the first time we dance, if I remember well. But I have to go for the night. So good night! I think Kore already went to bed also." Ars bowed and left, in a freakish floating slide.  
old or forgotten threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff