Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:21 pm

"Uhm well no, she was there the whole time so I was spending time with both of them, and since I met Diva first I have spent more time with her..." I said uncertain what will happen next.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:28 pm

I rushed over to Kaoru and knelt by her, uncertain of what on earth to do. I started looking around franticly and yelling as loud as I could, "Help!! Someone, please help!!" I started choking on words, for tears were overwhelming me as I looked at my nearly dead sister... my voice was quieter and helpless, "Kaoru... please... don't die..." I said in a shaking voice, gently stroking her hair..

Sexii_Shadow

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:41 am

Salem Delgado
"Uhm well no, she was there the whole time so I was spending time with both of them, and since I met Diva first I have spent more time with her..." I said uncertain what will happen next.
"so you are telling me that you have not been getting close to her. You know Rina if it wasnt her, we probably would have found them by now" Rina sniffs" Diva smell that Shes hurt." twisted
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:22 am

"No I got close to her, but I got close to Diva as well...is it truelly so bad that I am a friendly person?" I asked still not used to my new senses I was unanble to identify the strange yet familier scent yet it still made me uneasy...  

Salem Delgado

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:03 pm

Salem Delgado
"No I got close to her, but I got close to Diva as well...is it truelly so bad that I am a friendly person?" I asked still not used to my new senses I was unanble to identify the strange yet familier scent yet it still made me uneasy...
No it is not wrong, but then you didnt really get close to me because after you became my chevalier that si when she came"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:30 pm

I finally picked her up and started running toward where I saw Sano had left. She was very weak and dying... I couldn't let her life end this way.. then, I stopped in my tracks, ' I wonder if he can hear me from here..' And with that thought, I yelled as loud as possible, "Sanosuke Sagara!! Sano!!" I already started crying again.. I hoped he had heard me.. because I couldn't yell anymore... I stood looking at Kaoru unconscious while i carried her. My tears fell on her beautiful face, 'Don't die on me now Kaoru... please...'

Sexii_Shadow

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:19 pm

"I..I know mistress but...she needed help and...I can never turn down someone in need..." Sano said sadly before he heard the yell "Was that miss Takada?!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:52 pm

I was so happy for just a moment when I heard Sano's voice return mine, "Please help!! Kaoru is dying!! I need..." by then my voice faded back into tears. I held my sister close to me, her breath shortening each time.. I fell to my knees helpless to do anything for my only sister... I laid her down in front of me, and hovered over her. 'Why?... Why Kazuki?... Why did you do this?... I thought you hated father...'

Sexii_Shadow

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:06 pm

Salem Delgado
"I..I know mistress but...she needed help and...I can never turn down someone in need..." Sano said sadly before he heard the yell "Was that miss Takada?!"
Diva sighed then looked at Sano" it;s ok i will deal with our problem go help you ok?" Rina looked at her confussed" How" She smirked" oh that's how.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:15 pm

Sano smiled brightly as he heard her "Thank you Mistress!" And with that he flew off landing next to Takada in a few seconds "What is wro- KAORU?!! WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?!!!"  

Salem Delgado

Sexii_Shadow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:18 pm

I looked at Sano with eyes full of hurt, "Please, I don't have time to tell you! Just help her! Help her!" My head fell into my hands again crying my heart out.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:36 am

*poopcorn* HOLY CRAP THIS SHOULD BE ON QUIZILLA OR SUMTHING >w<.
hehe, well i just came to check up on you guys you look liek ur doing uber well^^.
my character will be re-joining you guys shortly ^^ heh ^^.

Rae-sempai

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:07 pm

OOC: I have a quizilla acount! It is BFK13! I have not been on it as much since mtv bought it...

IC: Sano stared in horror at the gapping wound "I-I do not know what to do...queens can heal easily unless.....when is the last time she has drunk blood?!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:16 pm

I stared up at Sano with tears running down my face, "Drinking.. blood?..." I was confused, so I just looked back at Kaoru.. 'Those two... they drink blood?... I won't let them dare step toward Kaoru if they will do that...'

Sexii_Shadow

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:33 am

"I take it that means she is more of a medical tranfusion type then?" I sighed looking from one sister to another "That only makes things harder...maybe we can give her mine?"  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games