Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Stockholm Syndrome? (A Romance/Adventure RP; not searching) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:43 pm
" Rai, you have a heart..you will never be cruel to any child....and i want to have your child some day..."She said softly snuggling close to him  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:33 pm
He smiled. "Thank you. I would love to start a family with you," he said softly.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:24 am
She looked up at him blushing."...really ? "S he asked softly. She hugged him smiling and blushing. She didnt know whether to kiss him of just blush her heart out.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:33 pm
"Yeah...really," he said smiling. "In fact...I wanna ask you something...but I need to go get something first," he said as he got up picking her up in the process. He then set her down in the chair. "Be right back," he said nerviously leaving the office.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:47 pm
She nodded confused. She shrugged to herself and sat waiting for him.S he looked at herself. "...god i look weird..." She smiled and dusted off her ripped jeans  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:51 pm
He went into the bedroom and opened up a drawer in the nightstand. He lefted up the false bottom and pulled something in a box out. He then went back to the office over to where Sasha was sitting. He nerviously got down on one knee and held one of her hands. "Um.....would you.....like to be here with me....as my wife?" he asked feeling really nervious and stumbled over most of his words. He was also actually blushing.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:57 pm
She blushed but smiled." i'd..be honored..." She said her voice full of air. She smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:03 pm
He gave a big smile. "Really?" he asked. He pulled out a small box, but kept it hidden in his hand.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:06 pm
She nodded smiling. " of course...i'm perfectly honest..." She leaned down to kiss him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:17 pm
He returned the kiss. After a few minutes he pulled back and opened the box he had. He pulled out a simple gold locket and stood up standing to her side. "This was the only thing I ever got from my mom. I want you to have it," he said as he put it on around her neck carefully.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:25 pm
She blushed brightly..." oh Rai...its so gorgeus..."She said softly and snuggled against him. She kissed his cheek and gently opened it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:28 pm
"That's my mom," he said pointing to the one of the pictures. "That other one was when I was about one," he said pointing to a picture of a grinning one year old with really short, bright red hair.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:31 pm
She smiled. " She's so pretty..."S he kissed him and smiled. " its so wonderfull....i'd love to be your wife..."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:37 pm
"Thank you. I would love to have you for my wife," he said smiling. He then leaned down and kissed her gently on her mouth.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:41 pm
She returned it and broke for air moments later. Her face fell some."....and what willt he men think...and Jim..'She whispered. She didnt care what they thought but what they would say to him and how they would make him feel.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games