Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
To Carve A Personal Image On the Face of the Moon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:11 am
Teresia smiled, "alright." she stood carefully and looked to the other two, "now don't kill eachother until we get back." she teased with a smiled. she wondered what good she could do with the violin anyway, with a guitar it's usually more interested. she knew that she could play just about anything on her violin and it was quite surprising what kind of sound she could get from it but were they really the type who could apreciate that kind of music. well she would find out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:48 pm
"Damn." Erin said. Billy pushed her with his foot.
"I'd like to hear you play the violin." Ben said. "I'm sure it's really pretty."  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:15 am
A touch of rose came to her cheeks. "we'll see. You guys might not like that style. it's sort of hard to rock out on a violin." she replied and stepped out into the slight drizzle of the back yard tword the house.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:36 pm
"I'm sure I can learn to appriciate it. You don't give me enough credit." he whined.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:13 am
Teresia laughed slightly, shaking her head. "Alright alright, i'll give you a shot and i'll try my best to acomadate alright." she smiled while taking his hand and going into the house.

((just to let you know, i'm going to be gone for a while. we've had a family emergency that i have to go way out of town for. it's my fiance's family actually. his sister just had a baby extreemely prematurely and now the baby might not make it. we're rushing down three days early.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:01 pm
Ben grinned. "Goody."

((Oh my God. Be safe, and I hope everything's alright.))  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:06 pm
She laughed slightly and headed up the stairs on swift feet. it only took her a moment's glance before she dropped to her knees and pulled her violin case from under her bed in a graceful gesture. she rocked to her heels and stood once more.

((the baby's ok. ^ ^))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:43 pm
((Thank God.))

Ben smiled and leaned against the wall.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:10 am
She turned and looked up at ben as she opened the case with delecate fingers. inside the case it showed a old mahogany long strad, a classic for a violin and would now be worth quite a pretty penny. her eyes lowered to the beautiful peice of work and a small smile crossed her face. "i worked so hard to get this, my parents had hated it but they really didn't do anything about it. they knew my temper would not bode well with the seperation." she smiled a bit broader as she looked back up at Ben.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:12 pm
((I'm going to be gone for 10 days, so make sure they don't delete this!))

Ben smiled. "I'm sure it was worth it."  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:13 am
((ok))

she smiled and made to turn tword the door, "yes, very worth it."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:55 pm
((i'm back...))  

Aradia Helevorn

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:25 am
((wow more than ten days... somthing happen?))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:53 pm
????  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:49 pm
((Sorry. I haven't been around for the summer. School's just coming back in session, and I've been busy with the JV tennis team 'n' stuff. Where were we?))  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games