Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
heaven and Hell (The Great Divide) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:23 pm
"Listen, it's eventual. And from stories that I'm hearing, I think it's time. Hell isn't following the rules that Heaven set, so I think it's time. I have the papers going through right now. It's likely to happen soon. Either be a soldier, a prisoner, or under the protective custody of Heaven. Those options really are the only ones I see for you two. And the individual choice if soldier is picked, is what side."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:02 pm
Jake sniffs "im only three" he said holding up 4 fingers

she chuckles and huggs him tightly "dont worry, we'll be in hiding for a bit" she kissed the top of his head "nobody's going to hurt you"
she looks at walt "we'll be hiding, as long as you dont say anything, nobody will find us"  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:22 pm
"In a war like this, someone might. But, if you don't want to be in Heaven's custody, I won't tell anyone and help you, what I can."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:26 pm
"yea well i dont think they'll take too kindly to us, a half demon half angel hybrid and a full blooded demon" she shruggs "it just seems easier, and ill keep in touch, i dont think we'll be in one place for more than a week while this is going on" she sighs and cradles her little brother, humming some strange tune and slowly he fell asleep, she looks up at walt "thanks for the help, i hope we're still friends after this"  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:30 pm
"Keep in touch? I'll be helping you as much as I can. If I get the right papers through, I'll be in a place that I can leave at a moments notice and make sure you're good and help you along. But, if there's something big going on, I won't be able to come. But, unless something big HAPPENS, that shouldn't come up often."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:35 pm
she smiles "okay but i have to ask, why are you helping me? i mean us? i mean dont you hate all demons?" she asked looking at him curiously, her head tilted to the side "i mean you could leave us to die...."  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm
"For one, if all else fails, you could be the winning card in this game of War. I'd just have to turn you over at the perfect time so your powerful enough to do good."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:47 pm
she frowns "great, thanks, i feel the love" she sniffs "well we better go, have to find a place to stay for a bit, see you around walt" she picks up the shopping bags and stands, still carring jake "bye" she waves and makes a portal and steps through, she walks up to a hotel and rents a room before laying her brother on the bed and sitting on the floor, staring at the wall, thinking, her eyes dimming, making her look like a statue with no life.  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:51 pm
He appears beside her. "You didn't really let me finish before. I didn't mean to say that I only thought of you as a weapon. I'm sorry it came out as that."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:10 pm
She blinks "its okay" she smiles "it doesnt matter, some people think im a thing, but im okay with it" she shruggs "use to it" she looks at him "go ahead and continue, im sorry i left so soon" (mum fixin to use computer right quick kay)  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:16 pm
(Alright.) "It's alright. So, what's his story?" He nodded towards her brother.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:59 pm
"well hes my half brother for starters. Our father's been too busy to care for us so ive been watching him, im like a mother to him" she sighs "im his only family, he needs me"  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:06 pm
"I understand."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:13 pm
She rubs her eyes "yea" she sighs "its hard though, knowing you dont have a mother and have a father who doesnt care" she looks over at her brother then back at him "so....hows everything?"  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:15 pm
"Slow. Very slow."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items