Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Night Wonderers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  Creature?
  human?
View Results

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:16 am
Brigitte smiled and leaned against the door frame. She remained silent as she watch the two siblings. She really looks nothing like him, she thought. Although they both act the same. "How are you feeling, Lutia?" she asked softly, looking warmly at the young girl.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:19 am
XtheXhoboXduck
Fenrick walked back into Rock's abode.

"Is the sword hot?"

''It had time to cool down... But that can still be arranged.'' Rock opened his hand and a big green fireball crackled menacingly. ''Don't worry I won't let it get more wild than this except on the blade... if you really wish it hot...'' Rock said jokingly and clamoed his hand into a fist, extinguishing the flames. ''So, hot or not? And the total's 625... 325 for the 13 arrowheads and 300 for the custom sword... You know that it's a low price, if you compare it to the citiies's prices...'' Rock commented as he got up from the morning star the was nearly completed. Only the chain missing.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

jadecougar

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:52 am
Lutia just smiled at Brigitte and nodded her head. She was happy, she was carefree, and she was... happy! She had her brother again, and that was the whole world for her.

Ewan put Lutia down and told her to collect her things for the trip. Then he left the room and went to the next room and found his sister, Elki, sitting on the edge of the bed, holding her legs to her chest. She looked thoroughly depressed. Ewan went to her and sat down beside her. "A lot has happened," he remarked, not sure why Elki was upset. It was better to start off with such a vague sentence and let her fill in the rest.

"All that power," whispered Elki. "I tried to kill her."

Guilt was now evident on Elki's mind. She was remembering what had happened when she was possessed and tried to kill Brigitte. "And it's still with me!" she said sadly, her eyes welling with tears.

Ewan put an arm around her. "No it's not," he said. "It's with me. Although I'm very much in control."

"Don't you get it?" Elki said to her brother in a sharp whisper, turning to look him squarely in the face. "I know how it works! I know how to kill people!" She turned away and looked at her feet. "The power that exists in every word, the power of a name, everything! I know what it can do! I can... harm people just by speaking to them."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:08 am
Although Brigitte had stayed in the room with Lutia, she had heard the conversation in the other room. She frowned. "I'll be back in a moment, Lutia," she said. She glided out of the room and went to where Ewan and Elki sat. "Tell me, child," she said, adressing Elki, "do you intend harm on anyone? If not, I see not how you can hurt someone. With a strong mind and an even stronger heart, every darkness can be vanquished. Believe me when I saw that I don't believe that you will bring harm to anyone." Brigitte's archaic crimson eyes looked softly upon the young girl as a gentle smile came to her face. "To be so downcast will only bring poor luck to us on our journey, after all. Be happy, dear girl. You are among friends who desire to help you now." Her voice was calm and relxed as she spoke to Elki. She smiled, hoping the girl would take her words to heart.  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:31 am
Akia had made it to "His spot," a place where no evil could enter for it was protected by strong divine purification magic to the point as where any evil being would burn as if covered in acid if they entered. He recovered quite a bit by now and proceeded to heal himself. He had to get to the inn though. There was something there he needed to retrieve, something over 250 years old.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:26 am
Elki tried to take Brigitte's words to heart, but everytime she looked up at her, her mind returned to that incident the night before. "I... I think I know what you mean," she said meagerly. "I... I- don't want to hurt anybody."

At this point, Lutia burst into the room. "Ready!" she yelled, not even bothering to scan the scene. She ran back out and could be heard thumping down the stairs.

"Come, Elki. I think it's time we were off," said Ewan, helping his sister up from the bed. When she stood, she stiffened her resolve and tried to forget what had happened.

"Right," she said. "Let's go."  

jadecougar

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:40 am
Brigitte walked out of Elki's room and into Ewan's to grab her umbrella before walking silently down the stairs. She looked at Lutia with a soft smile. "I'll be outside waiting," she said. She unfolded her umbrella and walked outside. Faith was waiting there for her as if he knew exactly when she planned on leaving. She mounted him, careful to stay under the protection of the umbrella, and waited.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:53 am
Akia had just flown back to the inn, it seemed that Brigette was about to leave, he wised to talk to her first, before she left, but whatever was in the inn, he had the compulsion to move foreward towards it.  

Akia-RP

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:59 am
White wings caught Brigitte's eyes, and she recognized them to belong to Akia. She had Faith walk over to him and stop next to him. "What are you doing back here?" she asked. "Don't get me wrong, I'm more than happy to see you, but it's a bit of a surprise." Her head tilt to one side as she watched him, waiting for a response.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:05 pm
"There's something I remembered, something I need to find. It's in her house, that's where I dropped it, between the floorboards of her house in her room. I need to find it, or I will never be able to find myself." His incoherant babling was probably not helping any.  

Akia-RP

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:20 pm
Brigitte hopped down from Faith. "Then I guess I'll just have to help you out," she said with a smile. "The others are still getting ready to leave and they could still wait a bit longer, anyway."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:22 pm
"No, you should go, I'll catch up with you guy's later. I may hold you up." He said regretfully. (Be back on later tonight!)  

Akia-RP

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:01 pm
Angelicos Flame
XtheXhoboXduck

"Is the sword hot?"

''It had time to cool down... But that can still be arranged.'' Rock opened his hand and a big green fireball crackled menacingly. ''Don't worry I won't let it get more wild than this except on the blade... if you really wish it hot...'' Rock said jokingly and clamoed his hand into a fist, extinguishing the flames. ''So, hot or not? And the total's 625... 325 for the 13 arrowheads and 300 for the custom sword... You know that it's a low price, if you compare it to the citiies's prices...'' Rock commented as he got up from the morning star the was nearly completed. Only the chain missing.

"Hot. It's very low compared to the city."

He took his gloves off and waited for the sword to get hot enough that he could mend the Darkness in it.

He threw a pouch of 700 gold on the nearby table.

"The gold is in that pouch there."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:16 pm
XtheXhoboXduck
Angelicos Flame
XtheXhoboXduck

"Is the sword hot?"

"Hot. It's very low compared to the city."

He took his gloves off and waited for the sword to get hot enough that he could mend the Darkness in it.

He threw a pouch of 700 gold on the nearby table.

"The gold is in that pouch there."

Rock pointed an open hand towarsd the sword. It came directly to his hand.'' Just a warning. Close your eyes if you still wanna be able to see a sunrise...'' Rock said. In his other hand, a green fireball appeared. He gently pushed it on the sword until his palm touched the sword. A blast of energy shook Rock's home as flames wrapped around the sword. It turned white in heat. ''There... It's flaming hot...'' Rock said as he showed the sword to Fenrick. The ribbons on the hilt melted away from the metal. Rock's hand sizzled, smoke coming from it, but he seemed as if tehre was nothing.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:22 pm
He removed his hand from blocking his view.

"Your hand might tingle a little bit."

He made sweeping like he did back at the inn, and the sword sizzled and turned blacker than night, it let out purple flashes of light that sizzled off like a fire, and sueddenly it calmed down and turned a deep black, with a purple line on it.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games