Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild
The SPAM forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doma Yuset

7,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:49 pm
Thats about as much as I have! pirate  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:52 pm
I told a guy in Japan that I had over 400 YGO cards back in America, and his eyes popped out. xd  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:31 am
I'm not crazy enough to count MY YGO cards. By 2008, I estimate to have at least 100 more. Of course, maybe 500 more....but whatever. ANYWAY...I am spamming...I love to spam and this is like...the SPAM THREAD!!!!!!!! AND I SPAM LIKE THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO DO!!!!!!!!!! ~gets out a wooden guitar and smashes it against the wall~ MWUH----- that never happened. So, anyway....this has been spam...please do not copy this in any way or form or idea. If done, you SHALL be electrocuted with pencils and yes this can be done. 3nodding .  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:32 am
I actually have about 700 cards right now. But I haven't counted every single one to be precise aobut it. Yes, I did post that again. I'm proud!  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:23 am
Death T-2
I actually have about 700 cards right now. But I haven't counted every single one to be precise aobut it. Yes, I did post that again. I'm proud!

As well as you should be, Death-chan! rofl Those are a ton of cards...how do you organize them?
FYI, I just separate traps, magic cards, and monsters all in separate Ziplock bags. xd As for my decks...I've yet to find them, they're lying around somewhere in my chaotic room...
Holy underwear, I haven't dueled anyone since 10th grade! crying I started this whole dorky trend at school as one of the first braves souls (or stupid one) to whip out my YuGiOh deck at school and play against Sara-san my freshman year. Totally got made fun of at first, like I'd get remarks such as "OMG, don't you think it's embarrassing that you're in high school and playing a children's card game?! LOL" I'd sort of glare at them and cynically bite back with the tactless: "Last time I checked, didn't you play D & D and Magic, the gathering?" Naturally, I'd get all the "WELL, YUGIOH SUCKS IN COMPARISON TO MAGIC! N00B!"
Screw them. stare Can you tell I hated my freshman year...? sweatdrop
Now, practically ALL the kids do at school during lunch and X-block, when before, they were all too scared silly to be "teased" by other kids. But you know me, Death-chan...I could give a ******** about what any a** thinks of me playing a card game, my 'rep' is too bad to be anymore decrepit than it is now. xd
So, our story ends with, now, freshman and seniors both all can play YuGiOh in harmony and frolic freely through the hallways with their Water and Fiend decks alike, and give a rat's a** whether it's criminally nerdy. THE END! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:44 am
I used to keep mine incredibly organized my monsters, traps, and magics, and even in their little subgroups, but then I filled up a whole 2 inch binder and couldn't keep up...

Strangely enough, I suck at dueling. I don't really care if I'm not that good; I just make sure I have fun when I do.

YEAH! Screw stereotypical anime reputations!!! Remember, 5-year-olds don't read about freshmen blowing up seniors in shadow games!  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:09 pm
Death T-2
I used to keep mine incredibly organized my monsters, traps, and magics, and even in their little subgroups, but then I filled up a whole 2 inch binder and couldn't keep up...

Strangely enough, I suck at dueling. I don't really care if I'm not that good; I just make sure I have fun when I do.

YEAH! Screw stereotypical anime reputations!!! Remember, 5-year-olds don't read about freshmen blowing up seniors in shadow games!

YES! ULTIMATE TAKOYAKI GRILL HOCKEY! Hai-YAH!!! *kung fu chop*

Yeah, that is strange that you're not good at dueling. eek I'm...decent, I guess, but I could never match up to my friend Sara-san. Then again, I kind of see the game as not really in anyone's favor strategy-wise, it's really a matter of who has more money to buy better cards. But I have a Light-Dark Life deck that relies on constantly rejuvenating my lifepoints until my opponent loses it, and docking off lifepoints of my opponent via trap and spell cards or little niftage in the equip cards for my monsters. I HATE SACRIFICING MONSTERS FOR STRONGER ONES. scream My favorite monster other than Blue Eyes? ZE GREAT MAJU GARZETTE, REGURGITATE! blaugh
But, being the geek that I am, me and my friend have deemed personal soul counterparts in monsters (our alleged "Ka") and mine is Wingweaver. wink PREEETTYY!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:00 pm
Man, that would be such an awesome game to play! Only with sparklers instead of explosive chemicals.

The kind of dueling I'd really like to do would be to preplan the whole duel, then act it out in a LARP or similar. That would be so cool, IMO.  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:05 pm
Death T-2
Man, that would be such an awesome game to play! Only with sparklers instead of explosive chemicals.

The kind of dueling I'd really like to do would be to preplan the whole duel, then act it out in a LARP or similar. That would be so cool, IMO.

Cool yet extremely cheesy! xd Me and Sarah have done lots of duels similarly, except not in perfect sync with what moves they have on the show, but in our own YuGiOh-esque way where we repeat the same catchphrases and tacky puns and over-extend LOOONG unneeded explanations about a card's effect and how it will give them the "upperhand."
Whenever we play (haven't played in a LOOONG time, FYI), I'm always acting like the non-poker-faced comic relief of Jounouchi-kun (mind you, it's practically a reflection of my real personality), and Sara-san's the power-hungry Kaiba. xd Yes, bloody brilliant. Now if only we could dress up like them...NO WAY I'M CUTTING MY HAIR THOUGH! scream  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:14 pm
We so need to get together sometime. xd

There's no one down here in Scalia to play with. It's lonely... crying  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:37 pm
Death T-2
We so need to get together sometime. xd

There's no one down here in Scalia to play with. It's lonely... crying

Yes, we don't want teh Death-chan to feel lonely! I so need to spout some bull s**t to my parents about wanting to go on vacation to South Carolina and just sneak over and find your house or something. xd YES!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:45 pm
You'll never find me! I live only in the most boring and visitor-less area, full of redneck-wannabes.

But perhaps by some mark of mightiness, we canstumble upon the chance during my family reunion... Though it may require sneakiness and/or pleading on the knees in my part.  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:55 pm
Death T-2
You'll never find me! I live only in the most boring and visitor-less area, full of redneck-wannabes.

But perhaps by some mark of mightiness, we canstumble upon the chance during my family reunion... Though it may require sneakiness and/or pleading on the knees in my part.

Really...? WE MUST MEET WHEN YOU COME ON YOUR FAMILY REUNION! THAT WOULD BE AMAZING! heart Would your parents be really that concerned for your sake about meeting me in person? Do they think I'm some sick ***** looking for young supple bodies... *shifty look* BLAST, FOILED AGAIN!" blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:05 pm
Kinda tough to say. They're just rather protective and very suspicious of strangers.  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:12 pm
Death T-2
Kinda tough to say. They're just rather protective and very suspicious of strangers.

Okay, I understand. But still, I'm hoping we can meet! heart  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games