Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Pain (Plz Join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:37 pm
shincho pointed his sword at chihiro no this is my job shincho craked his nuckles this is going to be fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:29 pm
Jynx appeared in front of Shincho in an instant, and with no remorse broke the sword Shincho thought was so powerful "Pretty nice sword" Jynx said sarcastically and without warning dodged Shincho's next few attacks, he then grabbed Shincho's broken sword half and started to slice through him like butter "This is a good sword" Jynx said as he threw it far off into Konoha where it hit Zero in the chest, and made him stick to the wall of the Hokages house, Jynx then extended his arm out and yelled "Big Bang Attack" making a huge chakra ball fly towards Fell hitting her closer towards the base, Shincho then ran up to Jynx and tried to punch him, but in a febble attempt he was hit into a tree, where once again, he fell unconcious, Jynx then muttered some words under his breath, and a seal broke, now there was a huge mansion, and no forest, that was a secret of the base, Jynx grabbed Fell and threw her through the door making her head hit the staircase in the middle of the huge walk-in area, Jynx closed the door and they were still in the house, but the outside turned back into the forest it once was  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:52 pm
Blood spurted out of Zero's mouth and he faded in and out of conciousness. "Damn..." he murmured, pulling the sword out of his chest. He fell to the ground, unmoving and barely breathing.
"Zero! Let me out of here!" Alkaid screamed hoarsly.Apparently she was awake. She hit the barrier walls, which not only were they meant to keep her in, but also used to keep others out. "Zero!"
His eyes glazed over as his life blood poured out of him. But he wasn't dead yet...
---
"Agh!" Fell yelped as her head hit the stairs. Her heart was pounding in her ears. She jumped up onto her feet and immediatly took a defensive stance. "What do you want?!" She yelled. Tears formed and rolled down her cheeks. "Why?! You probably just KILLED Zero! He's like a brother to me!" All rational thought was lost to Fell. Her breath came in shudders and her guard wasn't up. Everything that she had fought for and cared about didn't even cross her mind as she yelled at him. Her only thoughts were about her team, not her village...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:52 pm
Chihiro:...*makes fire engulf her hand*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:10 pm
shincho got up now i know one thing you don't know what i can do jynx shincho took out his old sword that grew he ran at jynx die you bastered.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:35 pm
jr-naruto fan
shincho got up now i know one thing you don't know what i can do jynx shincho took out his old sword that grew he ran at jynx die you bastered.

Ok we're way past me and your fight, now me and Fell are in my secret base and the only way you can get in is if you find out what H.N.I.C means
I would give you a hint but it would be no fun

- Baby Jynx

"I told my companions to have fun, not to kill your teamates, and I threw the sword at an angle to where it would hit most of his non-vital organs, so you don't have to worry about us, we heard rumors of a female called the 'Wind Scar' and I knew that only you could be this girl, I led a raid on Konoha so you would try to defend it, not knowing that the raid was an illusion made by Sora, you see most of our ninja our from Konoha, and they wanted to relocate, so I said why don't we design a mansion with enough rooms to hold half the world, when we started building they decided that we need a stronger leader than Tsunade, so they chose me and halfway through the finishing of the mansion, I came up with the whole name H.N.I.C. , we rose against Forte, and with our combined might we defeated him, and when he died his power came to me, before Goku died, saving the world from a moster known as Buu, he gave me his power, and before Vegeta died fighting the same monster, he gave me his power, thats why my appearance changed to make me look like a combined form of them, but with all of this happening where were you, trying to not get protected, we need strong ninja, so I'm going to ask you, do you want to join H.N.I.C.  

Baby Jynx

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:03 pm
shicnho knew one thing the only way he was going to get to his friends is if he joined the hinc. so he was going to find jynx and .... join.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:12 pm
Fell calmed down and lowered her hands. "Where was I... oh, yes! I saw the burnt out village where Zero used to live and him more than half dead from blood loss. So I patched him up and took him with me. Then I met Alkaid in a similar situation, though her brother was the one at fault. So we went around looking for him and when we found him, found out that he was a Balkar. So then I lost my eye through stupidity and have a ******** blind spot on the entire right damn side of my body!" She pointed at her eye. "I owe my life to my team, Jynx. I was out and about protecting my village the best way I knew how. You say it was an illusion, but I know what I saw."
She crossed her arms and sighed deeply, contemplating all her options. Jynx wasn't going to let her go now that she knew where the base was, for fear that she would use that knowledge against him. True, she didn't know the key words in, but that had never stopped her before. "Fine. I'll join you, but on a few conditions. One, you admister immediate medical treatment to Zero. Two, they come here and get the same option I do. I know both of them, and they would go where I do. Three, you let Tsunade go and give her enough to start a new life. Fourth, and final, you tell me what your objective is in H.N.I.C., and if it is to collect the biju, than I'll pull an assaniation and run like hell back to Leaf. None of these are negotionable; these are my terms and it is FINAL." She empasized the last word.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:20 pm
shincho hought jynx you idiot i know where you are then shincho instant telaports in the hquarders with his wounds healed and his sword in hand he said who do i get to fight first with a smikr on his face he saw fell he said you ok?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:49 pm
I told you what the HQ secret was you can't intstant transmission there, you cant break the lock unless you break the code

-Baby Jynx

"Tsunade lives in the village hidden in the clouds, in the biggest house there" Jynx said meaning they had already fulfilled one of Fell's request "and I was already doing the other 3, matter of a fact my doctor Riku is inside, so is Zero, he'll be good in 2 weeks, Alkaid is still outside being calmed down, Roxas thought she needed help for her anger" Jynx added "and our quest is for a united ninja colony, because pirates have been seen near mist, and they have more than one ship if you know what I mean" Jynx said while walking around "and since we fulfilled your request you will follow one of ours, you have to learn the meaning of H.N.I.C." Jynx said "and thats letter for letter"  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:05 pm
Fell closed her eyes. "Fine... but I want to see Zero now. Alkaid is going to be fine the minute she calms down, but until then, I hope for Roxas's sake that he doesn't get too close." She said.
"Don't think I've forgiven you yet, Jynx. But what I do next will depend entirely on how my team is, mainly Zero."
"Boss!" A voice came from the other end of the hallway. "Oh my god! Is it true? You actually joined H.N.I.C! What is Zero going to think?!" Alkaid said as she ran up. She gave a curt nod to Jynx as a sign of respect before going on. "You know his past already! His village was burnt to the ground by H.N.I.C!" Fell clapped a hand over Alkaid's mouth.
"Thank you, Alkaid..." Fell muttered. She turned and looked at Jynx. "If you want to know about Zero, talk to him. He's only told me bits and pieces of his life before I met him." She said.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:49 pm
shincho said don't care. i'll i know is jynx's a** is geting kicked by this sword.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:20 pm
Jynx walked into the small room Zero was resting in "Umm.... Fell said talk to you about your past, but as you can see, I'm uncomfortable about the whole personal question thing" Jynx told him before they started laughing  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:23 pm
shincho got his sword and ran from room to room untill he found jynx.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:28 pm
your still outside don't you understand, you have to find out what the H, N, I, and C stand for before entering the base

- Baby Jynx  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces