Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:37 pm
Name: Fenrick Stone
Grade: Junior(11th)
Abilities: He can dissapear any part of his body and re-surface it anywhere he chooses. He also can fly, control how you feel, and read minds. He also is an acoustic guitar prodigy.
Bio: He had never liked his parents, he lives in the school, and thats all I am reavealing about his past.
Appearance: User Image
Extra: He carries a sword,(Silencer) and he is an expert in 3 kinds of martial arts.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:37 am
Rex smiled playfully. "Ofcourse we can play catch." He replied. His sky blue eyes moving from the ground to Jeckie's face.  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:48 am
*Fenrick walks out of the school to get some fresh air*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:29 am
((hay welcome to the rp ^^))

jackie smiled nervously, she had never played any type of game before.
infact she had never talked to someone like this before in her life.
she noticed the playfulness in rex's eyes and gave a very small giggle, for her this was all new.  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:02 am
(thanks)

*Fenrick sits down on the stone railing and begins to play "The Seeker by The Who"*

Fenrick then grabs an apple from the tree in his yard using his powers.

*bites apple*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:09 am
"What? Do I have something in my face?" Rex asked, noticing Jackie giggling a little. He couldn't help but smile himself.  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:12 am
((Welcome to the RP. Hope you enjoy yourself. Your character sounds cool. However to be honest I don't really like your RP style, in present tense, but I can live with it 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:46 pm
squeakers_13
A smile tugged at the corners of Robins mouth. As she continued to play, the song turned until it was major instead of minor. A laugh burst out of her as she played, and she couldn't help herself; she drew up a wind that picked up the loose leaves of the trees and make them into a person who danced and played in the music. As she played, she looked over to Rock, and smiled.

Rock smiled. '' I...'' Rock didn't continue his sentence as he turned his face away so Robin couldn't see he was blushing. They finished off the song and Rock walked to the corner of the roof. The daisies had became normal flowers again and the instruments had disappeared. '' I think... I'll go for a drive...'' Rock said and was about to jump off the roof.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:34 pm
(I can change. I usally RP that way.)

Fenrick looked over at the two kids playing catch.

0ne of them got distracted and looked the other way while the ball was coming.

"No!" Fenrick poofed in front of the kid and caught it just before t would have hit the kid.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:23 pm
"Alright. Are, you going to be in class tomorrow?" Robin scratched the back of her neck, glad that Rock was looking the other way. She had a self-conscious smile on her face and was facing her shoes. "I mean, I, um, I'd get worried if you didn't show up." Now she was really glad that Rock was facing the other way, she was blushing. And she really didn't want him to see that. he would probably take it the wrong way. He was nice and everything, but it was just her nature to care about people; she hoped that he didn't think she had a crush on him.  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:52 pm
squeakers_13
"Alright. Are, you going to be in class tomorrow?" Robin scratched the back of her neck, glad that Rock was looking the other way. She had a self-conscious smile on her face and was facing her shoes. "I mean, I, um, I'd get worried if you didn't show up." Now she was really glad that Rock was facing the other way, she was blushing. And she really didn't want him to see that. he would probably take it the wrong way. He was nice and everything, but it was just her nature to care about people; she hoped that he didn't think she had a crush on him.

A helmet appeared in Rock's hand and his clothes changed to black leather coat and pants. '' I will be there tomorrow... It's getting late, it might be a good idea to head to a safe, warm place for the night... I need to freeze up my emotions... I always do that when my emotions get too intense... Even if I'm feeling new things and I like the way they feel, that very new feeling hurts at the same time... So I freeze it... A drive on the highway usually does the job.'' Rock said. ''You're lucky I can't see 360 degrees or read minds'' Rock joked and jumped off, wings opened and desended slowly. On the ground, a silver and blue motorbike appeared. Rock put on his helmet and ignited the vehicle. He road down towards the school entrance, then out. His motorcycle could still be heard as it road away into the twilight of the day, now in a magnificent ruby sunset. '' What the hell is wrong with me?'' Rock asked while his bike was speeding faster and faster on the highway. ''I've never felt this way before... It makes so long I even felt anything... And why isn't it 'freezing' up? Why do I feel like it's just getting stronger and stronger?'' Rock asked these similar questions over and over to himself. While he was asking these questions, he wasn't paying attention to the speed he was going... 120..... 130..... 145.... 150.... 160...180... Rock snapped out of his bubble when he saw the red lights of the car in front of him getting closer in seconds. He just had time to peer at his speed counter... 240. The next thing Rock knew, there was the sound of a siren in the distance.

((I wanted to say a lot... Made a while so... Here's a link for anyone who wanna see what Rock's motorcycle looks like. It's a Yamaha YZF 2006 http://www.tradenote.net/images/users/000/101/430/products_images/2006_Yamaha_Motorcycle.jpg ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:37 pm
"Freeze up, your emotions? Oh dear." Robin rubbed her temples, this wasn't going well. As she watched Rock disappear out of her sight, her mind started racing. Did this mean he liked her? Because that woudl be terrible. Robin was incapable of love, or rather, she had forgotten how to. She could care, deeply. But love? It was simply incomprehensible. With a sigh, she sent a small wisp of wind to follow Rock, that care was starting to worry about him, going so fast. When it brought back the sound of sirens, she started to worry even more, and quickly set off to see how he was.  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:38 pm
squeakers_13
"Freeze up, your emotions? Oh dear." Robin rubbed her temples, this wasn't going well. As she watched Rock disappear out of her sight, her mind started racing. Did this mean he liked her? Because that woudl be terrible. Robin was incapable of love, or rather, she had forgotten how to. She could care, deeply. But love? It was simply incomprehensible. With a sigh, she sent a small wisp of wind to follow Rock, that care was starting to worry about him, going so fast. When it brought back the sound of sirens, she started to worry even more, and quickly set off to see how he was.

''Ahhh... Where am I?'' Rock sat up and looked around. He was still on the road side. Flames were coming from his motorcyle, now in in pieces. "Great... Oww!"" He looked at his left arm. The leather was ripped up and a deep gash was clearly visible in the light of the flames, as it leeked big drops of blood every second. His arm was covered in blood. Rock got up with difficulty and walked towards the car he had crashed in, but there was none. However, the road was drenched. "I get it... The water protected the people and didn't have time to stop my fall... How the heck am I supposed to get back home? I can't drive, my bike is a total wreck... Got no money to buy a taxi, even then, I'm on the side of the highway so I can't stop anyone... Can't fly, my arm would hurt so much... Might as well cover this scratch before it gets worst...." Vines came from the ground and wrapped his arm, making a natural bandage. Rock snapped the vines and tied it securley on his arm. Then Rock set off towards the city, even if he was limping. "Musta broken something..." Rock sighed. A stick appeared in his arm. It fit perfecty under his arm and used it as a crutch. Water extinguished the fire and picked up the pieces of the crashed motorcycle and brought them away. "I'll find a use to those pieces..." Rock said and started towards the city.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:10 pm
jackie shook her head "it's just......your so playful is all"
she smiled and looked at the floor "i'm....tired" her eyes droped half shut as she looked back at rex.  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:33 pm
Rex had a confused look on his face but it dawned on him soon after. "I know. I've never felt anything like it since the last time I played games with my soulmate...I remember now. What she called...my inner child..." Rex looked down that up at Jackie again. "It must have awoken earlier when her ghost appeared." He said.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games