Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Serrena; Love and war, a complex guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:54 pm
Zach smiled. Oi, lucky. I grew up in the Greek equivalent of hell. Tartarus, place of the damned.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:07 pm
Heh. I havn't been here for a while. Kinda nice....  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Dreccas

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:20 pm
((This isn't exactly hell, more of a different form of being dead, there are a total of 9 levels, each of which have heir own dangers, except the ninth, which will take anybody who looks at the stars to their final death, one which there is no resurection from, the biggest difference is that that zone is a golden light with warm waters and a starry sky, instead of bleak gray with cold waters, this is all based on a book i've been infatuated with recently, so don't mistake this as originality =P ))

Wordlessly the necromancer raised her hand, lesser dead from the level came out of their sleepless voyage, most likely normal people who would want nothing more to pass beyond the ninth gate and be done with life, but now their master called, and they could not refuse. the three that had been present threw themselves at leah and krad. Grabbing for any limbs that they could snatch.
Krad was prepared for a raising, and jumped while slashing, spitting as he did so, two of the three had been sent at him, and now they were both sliced in half, yet not dead. "We can't kill them here, you can't kill what's already dead" he said, sighing, "We can however send them on their way, if we could snatch up the right bell from her." not knowing the correct magic to do it without them.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:27 pm
"fire" the commander ordered, "holy blaze" The ring fired and hit the school and there was nothing but white light. The commander grinned, "how do you like that light nerco.. it ment for you"  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:06 pm
((Hehe. Now it's time to f**k things up a bit more...))

Zach felt a sudden wave of familiarity as he looked at the necromancer. Wait... I know that face...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:24 am
((hehe!! Chaos-kun! your funny!))

"Exactly what are we doing here. This fight is pointless. " She sighed and drew her katanas to eye level, taking a running jump at the necromancer.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:07 pm
((If you noticed, I wasn't on yesterday. Well, my computer was acting really gay, and wouldn't let the internet load.))

Zach blew Leah to the side violently, yelling, DON'T! He stepped out of his advantage, drawing to full height and looking at the necromancer. He murmured, "I know you..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:11 pm
The light was the aim of the blast. "fire on command and bring up the shields." the commander ordered. The operators brought up the shields and were ready to fire.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:41 am
"What the f*** Zach??!!??!!!" She stood again, rubbing her arm.

((Your on!!! *huggles Mitch-kun* I was worried about joo!!!! 4laugh heart ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:50 am
((*Snuggles Alysha-chan* I won't be on too much over the weekend, but after the weekend, I'll be on like normal.))

Zach quietly said, "I know her... From where..." He froze.

((Dun dun dun... In my next post, all shall be revealed! ...And the necromancer gets a name!))  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:24 pm
((ehehe!!!!!^ ^))

"W...what are you talking about?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:28 pm
Zach looked at her. "Diana... Daughter of Medea... Priestess of Artemis... At least, in her last life..." He studied the necromancer. "Now her name is..." He bit his lower lip. "Brooke, right? Nice name. Let's you blend in a bit, hm."  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:35 pm
"what the-" she scoffed. "How do you...?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:39 pm
Zach was suddenly right next to Leah. "I know her personally. In fact, I believe we dated once, before she learned necromancy."  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:41 pm
she raised an eyebrow, "well, prehaps we should leave you two alone, then."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff