Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply .::The Surreal Sanctuary::.
Welcome to the Surreal Sanctuary! (Please read and post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You like to...
read
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
write
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
RP
13%
 13%  [ 22 ]
all of the above!
76%
 76%  [ 127 ]
Total Votes : 167

Ava850

Friendly Informer

6,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:10 pm
FlameSabaku
Um, hi...I'm Flame
I love to write just about anything when inspiration strikes. I love music, role-playing, and drawing. (though I'm bad at all of those >_<) And I'm in a anime club/cosplay group at school.
Sorry for the delay in posting! My computer has decided to add posting to its long list of things it doesn't want me to do.

Welcome to the guild and I hope you have fun and enjoy.
sad what is cosplay ??? *sadness*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:21 pm
Ava850
FlameSabaku
Um, hi...I'm Flame
I love to write just about anything when inspiration strikes. I love music, role-playing, and drawing. (though I'm bad at all of those >_<) And I'm in a anime club/cosplay group at school.
Sorry for the delay in posting! My computer has decided to add posting to its long list of things it doesn't want me to do.

Cosplay is when you dress up as anime or manga characters, or any other character for that matter.

People cosplay for conventions, clubs, Halloween, parties, or for no reason. XD I've cosplayed to school once because I just felt like it. xd  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Ava850

Friendly Informer

6,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:43 pm
Otulissa
Ava850
FlameSabaku
Um, hi...I'm Flame

Cosplay is when you dress up as anime or manga characters, or any other character for that matter.

People cosplay for conventions, clubs, Halloween, parties, or for no reason. XD I've cosplayed to school once because I just felt like it. xd

Oh thats cool  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:35 am
My name is Lord Azar. Most people just call me Azar.

I am:
- an author of unfinished and unpublished works of fantasy fiction
- an avid reader of political and social satire
- a published poet
- a dedicated literate roleplayer
- a loyal friend
- an unforgiving enemy

Thank you for the invitation.  

Lord Azar

Virgil Lifeson
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:38 am
Oooo, you're published?

Now that's cool! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:41 am
Ooo that is cool Azar. Whats some of your poems?
And welcome. mrgreen
<3 Ava  

Ava850

Friendly Informer

6,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:27 am
Lord Azar
My name is Lord Azar. Most people just call me Azar.

I am:
- an author of unfinished and unpublished works of fantasy fiction
- an avid reader of political and social satire
- a published poet
- a dedicated literate roleplayer
- a loyal friend
- an unforgiving enemy

Thank you for the invitation.

Published poet? Awesome!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:44 am
I welcome all new members!  

TheSurrealSanctuary
Crew

Blacksoul245

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:36 pm
Hi,my name's chesi((or in this case vampireknight222256,or you can call me vamp.))I am currently 13 years old.I have written one play that is 400 pages,so far.I LOVE to read,i'm talking librarys.I've read all the robensin's school library books.I'm working on the wichita public library at the moment.I'm also working on 7 books as well. blaugh
As you can see,I love reading and writing.I'm a giant fan of romance books,especially the author nora roberts.Or stephinie meyer,the twilight series. -squeels- And i'm a big fan of video games,sports,you name it.I'm no girly girl,I hate pink,purple,frills,skirts,dresses,heels,ext.I also love bloody and gory movied,such as troy and gladiatar.Not to mention bloody games like the awesome perfect dark for the N64,with the amazing blowing of heads.Roger Federer and jane austen are my heros,amazing people.And umm,let's see.....oh yeah!I love manga and anime,i'm also like to draw.And I love pokemon! heart
That's about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:52 pm
400 PAGES?!? Woah! That's nuts! You and I are gonna get along juuuust fine!

What do you mean by 'Working' on 7 different books? Reading them, or writing them?  

Hellfire Champion
Crew

Ava850

Friendly Informer

6,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:53 pm
Welcome Vamp. we hope you enjoy thing guild. and good job on her play so far and good luck on your writing.
<3 Ava  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:10 am
Welcome, vampireknight222256! I'm sure you're VERY talented!  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

rioliogio

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:25 pm
Hello there! My name is Andrew, though I would consider it a favor if you would refer to me as rioliogio, or just rio. I am fifteen years old, and, though I have never written quite as much as miss vamp over there, though I came very close with my first fantasy novel... before my old computer crashed and I realized I had forgotten to back it up (the story, that is). I never did get back to writing it... mostly because I do not yet have microsoft word or something similar on this computer. Anyway, I also like to read, mostly fantasy or sci-fi novels. I guess that my favorite writers would be Tracy Hickman and Margaret Weis for their Dragonlance books, but I also like the classical science fiction novels by authors like H. G. Wells and Jules Verne.

I'm an excellent student (no. 1 in my class of over 500 students), and a pretty good baseball player... though I have, admittedly, been in a pretty bad slump this year (managed to bat around .400... but that's way below what it should have been). I also like to play video games, especially CoD, Halo, and Oblivion, and will watch anime from time to time.

That's about all I've got for a summary. I could add more, but my sister is bugging me to get off the computer now, so... this'll have to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:52 pm
Greetings, I am known as Sol, yes the thing that shines down on our planet also shares the name, but I am the original!
Anyway, I am a literate roleplayer, and writer. I am an aspiring muli-media artist. I have alot on my mind, and I am clinically insane (I can prove it you non believers) So, I may frequently 'not post' to have some me time.

My life sucks, virtually in every way possible, besides the online life I construct for myself. So if my 'emo' ness puts you off, don't gripe and whine about it, just block me, and get it over with. Because I really could care less what anyone thinks of he who has suffered.

(I also come with a package of moodswings)

Solice the Slayer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:40 am
Welcome, Rio~! Congrats on being the best in class, and good luck in baseball!

Hi, Sol~! Don't worry; I can be really emo in real life too... sweatdrop And I have major mood swings. So, I know how you feel.  
.::The Surreal Sanctuary::.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games