Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(rp) welcome to las noches Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u like my poem?
yes
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
maybe
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
i dont care frankly
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
other answers
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:28 pm
Aridas nodded.
"Well...that's it." he siad, having no more questions. he watched Cathmoor, it seemed odd to think he was his grandfather.
The key to vampirism...intriguing.
he thought.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:33 pm
cathmor stands: u r welcome here anytime

cathmor walks across the room and gets something off the mantel and hands the wrapped package to aizen: but i will need to ask u if there is nothing else i must be going some where  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:37 pm
Aridas rose too and nodded.
"Oh yeah, of course. Thankyou for your help."
he looked at Aizen  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:42 pm
aizen stood and said seriously: we need to find aubrey cathmor

cathmor stopped in his tracks half way to the door: excuse me thats a bold statement comign from u  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:48 pm
Aridas wtached them both cautiously and stepped back a little.
"Who is that?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:53 pm
aizen with her back to him staring down cathmor: remember hes theone that can give u more info about the mark but i told u we couldnt get to him without cathmors blood because chasing him without it is like chasing a dream...

cathmor says nothing staring back at her teh room slightly growing tense  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:01 pm
Aridas nodded slowly and stared at Cathmoor, waiting for his reaction. he ha dno doubt that Aizen woudl get his blood someonehow, but he hoped it was peacefully.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:05 pm
aizens hand slid out in doing so uncoiled her whip: come now cathmor ill take it by force if i need to and i dnt want to hurt u not after what we were through

cathmor watches her: u will owe me a nite understood?

aizen nods and waits as he cuts his wrist placing it in a vail throwing it at her and she catches it with ease coiling her whip she heads back the way they came: come on aridas  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:11 pm
Aridas wtached and then followed her, giving a quick nod to Cathmor as he left.
"I'm assuming by 'night' he means..." he asked with a smirk, thinking eh already kne wteh answer  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:24 pm
[eee its hit the 3 am mark. I'm gonna have to go to bed if I want to get up in the morning-lol See you tomorrow ^_~]  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:29 pm
((holy moley babe go to bed lol))

aizen looks at him: yes he means i owe him sex... which is y for the next 2 days we're not doing and or going anywhere unless u wish to c aubrey without me which is fine with me

aizen leads him to his room and leans in the door frame handing him cathmors blood: keep it safe  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:45 pm
speaking to girl...hello...i'm aiden  

Killersaredead

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:07 am
girl: i no who u r elizabeta has said ur name many times im suppost to speak with u u no that dnt u?  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:25 am
"Heh, fair enough." Aridas said, decding not to judge, he took the blood and looked at it in the glass.
"Of course."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:52 pm
aizen turns and starts walking back the way they came shamelessly saying before disappearing behind a soild looking illusion: id much rather be in bed with u *disappears*  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games