Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] The Lists - Cert+Growing Drop-offs, Work Lists, etc. [OOC]
[OOC] All Colorists - Image Requests [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:14 pm
@ Andranis - heart Thanks for the info. sad Sadly, I don't have any info to give back to you. All I know of this litter is my own girl's name (duh) and that she was gifted to me by Tablue. smile If anyone's going to have info on the whole litter, it would be her. I was hoping that they would just be certed when they were grown, but I guess the info never got posted.

@ Blue - whee Awesome, thanks for letting me know.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:23 pm
SoA Name: Hima'rajani
Colorist: Kireiryuu
Any image you have: Adol
Description, if no image: Owned by Zee Oddwyn. She doesn't have the adult image, and it's needed for the Mwako'bi'Giza memberlist and her.  

Coileani Draiochta

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:57 pm

Well, Kirei deleted her entire SoA PB, so unless someone has that full image by chance, it's unfortunately lost.
It's possible someone who owned a family member (if she was from a breeding) has the image for a family tree or something? She could try asking them? :>

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:21 pm
SoA Name: Tibuka
Colorist: I can't remember :c
Any image you have:
Description, if no image:

SoA Name: Opheodrys
Colorist: Kire, I think but I could be wrong
Any image you have:

Marsh the Sex Panda

Dapper Lover

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:54 am
Lorne_Sion
SoA Name:Makani
Colorist: ?
Any image you have:X

I do not know who colored him, XD

I know he was for a meta plot in the pridelands... who ever coloured those would have done him.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:57 am
I don't think he was made for the PL/MB meta, I don't recognize him. I have a hunch Kael coloured him, though.  

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:19 pm
SoA Name: Zekile
Colorist: I can't remember
Any image you have: Uncert
I think I customed him in (or shortly before) April of this year, but I can't for the life of me remember who colored him. I think I lost his cert, but it is possible that I just never got him certed. If he has a cert, I'd appreciate it if someone could direct me towards it, and if not if I could please know who did such a wonderful job on him so I might post him in the correct to-be-certed thread?

SoA Name: Kir'ella
Colorist: same problem
Any image you have: uncert
She was a secret santa, I don't remember who colored her and I can't find her cert (though again, it's possible that she doesn't have one, so if anyone knows who colored this lovely I would love to know)

Thank you so much, I only discovered the missing bits when I was trying to figure out organizing my journal so it's pretty belated.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:46 pm
I'm not sure about the cheetah, but from the style of the stripes on the leopardess, I'd guess maybe Kirei or FM colored her. At any rate, since you don't know who colored them, you can still post them in the departed/inactive colorists thread for certing smile  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:06 pm

Oh, okay, I'll just do that then. Thank you very much for getting back to me so quick <3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:09 pm
zephira738
SoA Name: Zekile
Colorist: I can't remember
Any image you have: Uncert
I think I customed him in (or shortly before) April of this year, but I can't for the life of me remember who colored him. I think I lost his cert, but it is possible that I just never got him certed. If he has a cert, I'd appreciate it if someone could direct me towards it, and if not if I could please know who did such a wonderful job on him so I might post him in the correct to-be-certed thread?

I colored him. He also has a clean/scarless version. And he was not certed as a rogue, I don't know if he was something else. (edit: My certing folders are public, you can find them here.)  

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Lorne_Sionn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:31 pm
Tanakako
Lorne_Sion
SoA Name:Makani
Colorist: ?
Any image you have:X

I do not know who colored him, XD

I know he was for a meta plot in the pridelands... who ever coloured those would have done him.

He was actually for one in the Bonelands. Still searching for his colorist. =)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:58 pm
Trying to confirm colorists for some of my SoA!

SoA Name: Rajua
Colorist: ???
Any image you have: adult
Other: Acquired by kitwana'antara contest, if that helps.

SoA Name: Pilindiel Vidor

SoA Name: Theluji

Trying to figure out who colored her adult stage, Kisoni colored previous stages I believe
SoA Name: Bureruka
Any image you have: adult, certed adol  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:52 am
I just need her full sized image, please <3

SoA Name: AUSI
Colorist: MEEEEP <3
Any image you have: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/Danico/ausitaariqadult.jpg
Other: Just need bigger image.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:39 pm
March Moth
I just need her full sized image, please <3

SoA Name: AUSI
Colorist: MEEEEP <3
Any image you have: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/Danico/ausitaariqadult.jpg
Other: Just need bigger image.

Here ya go!  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:02 pm
SoA Name: Ntombi
Colorist: Eskimo, I think
Any image you have: Cub
Description, if no image: I'd like to get her cub cert as well as any other stages she might be owo thank you <3

edit: if it helps her pride is Ukuucha'Wafalme  
[OOC] The Lists - Cert+Growing Drop-offs, Work Lists, etc. [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games