Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogwarts Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:46 pm
Sam turns to James. "My mother is a squib. She was abandoned by her real family, and a muggle family adopted her. That's how I'm related to Ollivander. Ollivander is her..great uncle or something. This is her real brother. Her blood brother." Sam then looked at the man. He looked like her was her mother's age..

I groaned and looked at a bunch of kids, including one that was poking me with a stick. The girl who wasn't poking me looked familiar. I then remembered everything.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:23 pm
"yes sam but that doesnt explain why he was hiding as a cat exspecially your cat"
*notices him stirring*
"he seems to be waking up from some thing"

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

cocosam

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:46 am
I groaned and sat up. I pushed the stick away, and started talking. "I'm protecting you Sam. And someone named Summer.."

Sam looked at the man. "That's all very well, but what's your name? And why are you protecting me?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:04 pm
And me...? I don't even know you!

[[James, so you know, It was not meant to be torture. It was me being funny/curious...supposed to look comical...like have you seen Lilo and Stitch? I f so, it's like when Stitch pokes the frog with his laser gun.]]

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:33 pm
((ooc i never said you were i was just saying that even with out torture there are ways of getting info from peeps
like we could tickle him till he tells us what we want to know
or we could give him the truth potion that way we know hes not misleading us
also i have seen lilo and stitch and the cartoon series is funny not up to stardards for some one who has seen the orginal ninja turtles and shows from the late 80's to early 90's those were the best tv shows ever
also summer you should add me as a friend i already have sam as a friend))
*continues to point my wand at him*
"how can we be sure your not trying to mislead us wormtail was a tricky person and would serve who ever was able to protect him/ suit his needs the best you could be doing something similar for all we know theres no proof that you are either helping them or have some other kind of plan"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:03 am
Sam looked at her friends. "Stoppit. Let the man talk. He's just been forced to the ground, invisibly bound, and forced out of his body." Sam then turned to the man. "He looks like my mother! Almost like a twin."

I looked up at the kids. Let me explain...This summer, you and your friend, visited California, as was I. I noticed you two were running from some death eaters. I noticed that you Sam, looked a lot like me, and remembered my lost twin sister that my dad put up for adoption because she was a squib. Since that run in, I climbed into your cat carrier as a cat, and yes, I'm registered, and followed you to protect you from any other run in's. When I saw your friend here er..spiraling, I thought he was a threat and I was running to protect you."  

cocosam

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:11 pm
*listens intently *
"wait when did you all meet death eaters i thought they all vanished after harry killed voldumort???"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:14 pm
Sam turned to James. "The original death eaters. We'll explain later."

Anyways, I'm Edwin Ollivander. Your mother is my twin. My father put her up to adoption when we found out she was a squib. Your real grandfather is quite..old timed."  

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:53 pm
*Summer turned to Edwin*

Well, then. I should introduce myself. My name is Summer Westyn...I am your relative...through marriage.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:50 pm
"See Summer, he's friendly. No need to be afraid of my..uncle?"  

cocosam

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:08 pm
"hmm that sounds like a interesting story"
((ooc wait didnt you tell that story in the headmaster's office cause i rember reading something like that?))

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:42 am
[[No James, I did not.]]  

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:22 pm
Hmm. Edwin? Why didn't you just inform Sam of your existence, rather than hiding as a cat that could easily be mistaken for her own?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:00 pm
"Well, I figured that'd it be easier, and I could get into the school easier. I'm not that bright, becoming a professor was out."  

cocosam

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:51 am
((oc ok sam i thought you or summer had said something about it to the headmaster but i guess i must be mistaken))
"hmm that sounds possible but how was he supposed to protect either of you as a cat? also if he did change from his cat form to protect you wouldnt that have let every one know that you are here in hogwarts
and why didnt you stop sam from bonding with me when we were looking for lockhart the spell i used was very dangerous and could have killed us all luckily it didnt but still and they had prior warning that the spell was very dangerous"

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games