Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Introduce Yourselves - Vol. II Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's so nice to meet you:
  introduce myself
  i like my privacy
View Results

Aesuna

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:29 pm
NAME: Nyx Wolfe, but you can call me Nyx or logxdlady, which is my username.
LOCATION: Chandler, Arizona (it's a suburb of Phoenix, near Tempe and Gilbert).
ABOUT ME: I am Wiccan with heavy Shamanic influences (from my grandparents) and Tao influences. I am also Therian. 3nodding
PETS: three of the craziest cats in the world, named Cricket, Button (She's very, very small), and Angel (my first cat). I also have two fawn pug-dogs, Lily and Lucy. Lily is Lucy's daughter and she's mentally challenged. stare I have four guineapigs (two babies, two adults), and a rabbit formally known as The Black Rabbit of Inle but we just call her Buns. 3nodding 3nodding
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Magick, of course!, Language (I am a Master (according to our curriculum) in Latin and I am just starting to learn Ancient Greek, which is boring beyond any imagination.
CURRENT PATH: Wiccan, Therian (My soul form is the wolf).
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I have been studying for five years, and practising (since my dedication) for four years.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Gay heart 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:45 am
NAME: Nicole, but i also go by shadow,nikki,neko and chaos
ABOUT ME: im stubborn,quick thinking and love to think ahead and reverie on deep thoughts
PETS: a grey<> cat ,paws.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: poetry,art,music,the moon,japanese
CURRENT PATH: unclear,i am a catholic but im interested in magic.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: litrally just started but i've noticed my behaviour makes it seem like i've been trying to practice magic for a while
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: i am catholic as i said before but not strict, i follow my own beliefs within the church and in my opinion if god gave people the gift of magic or black magic then let them use it! other than that theres not much else, i mess with my eye colour,wind strength and read emotions so in otherwords im not as normal as other poeple around me ^_^.glad to be here,even if its just for curiousity sake ^_^. also im a watcher,i consider myself a black cat amoung my peers as no one will notice me unless they're actually looking for me,this allows me to study human behaviour very acurately^_^.  

unseen shadow moon

Beloved Hunter

8,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200

xXAyamaXx

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:32 pm
NAME: Lynn but I prefer to go my Ayama
ABOUT ME: I am typically a friendly person unless you are dishing one of my friends. I am currently with the most amazing guy I count my self lucky every day to have him smile
PETS: at the moment 2 very very anti social cats I had the most beautiful black cat but I think he got hit by a car sad
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: would be music and acting I am involved with drama in my school and love it very much. Also I try to go on a hike at least once a week usually more cause I love being out in the woods smile
CURRENT PATH: eclectic pagan (kind of based from Wicca)
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I have been interested in studying magic and pagan religions for well over a year now but it was not un till about 6 months ago that I was actually able to begin studying
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Sorry it took me a few days to actually get on here and start looking around my life got crazy for a few days. also is it seems I am inactive its because things got busy it happens a lot. I am always open o making new friends so feel free to pm me or whatever smile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:22 am
NAME: Joshua
ABOUT ME: Indifferent
PETS: None
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Music, Singing, Dance
CURRENT PATH: More Classical beliefs
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: My entire life  

metsa kuningas

4,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Keala Kai

Romantic Tycoon

3,900 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:45 am
NAME: Sarah (But others may know me by my wicca name Moonlight)
ABOUT ME: Well, to make is short and to the point, I'm Sarah. I've been a Wiccan almost all my life so far. My mom was a closet witch, having to keep it from her mom about what she was. She was the one who taught me a lot of things before she past away. I'm engaged to my wonderful husband JR. We don't have any kids yet, but we plan on some day. My adopted sister got me into gaia a couple years ago and I havent been able to leave since.
PETS: Adopted stray cats Bella & Bones.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: surfing the net, singing, writing stories and songs, dancing, and spending time with my mother-in-law.
CURRENT PATH: Was a solitary, but now studing Astrology and Astronomy. About to rededicate myself on the New Year, the 31st of this month, and retake my year and one day.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: For as long as I could recall, but activily studying again because I've been distant from the path for a year now due to family problems.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Hmm, guess HI EVERYONE, nice to meet you all. And hope to share some of my stories and knowledge to everyone else around here. Blessed Be!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:44 am
NAME: David (Goes by J.R., or depending on my gaia name, either Ayame or Kagaya, my wicca name is RedWolf)
ABOUT ME: I'm engaged to Sarah, I don't usually talk about myself all that much, so i'm not really sure what I should put here, i'm big into rping, and gaming, other than that, I try to keep up on my studies. If you want to know anything else, just ask.
PETS: Three black cats (Rabbit, Bones, Bella), A silver cat (Silver), and a big black dog named Rebel.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Usually playing games and talking to friends online, writting poetry, writting stories
CURRENT PATH: I have been studying the different pantheons and uses for herbs in healing and spells
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I've been interrested and studying since i was nine years old
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: ummmm well, just want to say hi and that I hope to meet and talk to alot of you when I can. Blessed Be.  

Kagaya Ookami

Sjha

5,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:19 pm
NAME: Out of Respect, Everyone calls me by my pagan name, Sjha (Even the staff and students at my school).AGE: 16
ABOUT ME: I'm fairly to-my-self type of person, and I take awhileto warm up to some people, but, ripp off the hard shell, and just like a turtle, theres a soft, bloody inside.
PETS: Shadow, my cat, just turned a year in August. Shes small, gray, smart, and likes to cut her self and rip her own fur out.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I'm into art, and cooking(Infact,i'm working on building my own cooking web site, and my goal is toopen my own dinner/Cafe when i'm finished school.)
CURRENT PATH: Traditional Pagan. No, not the 'new aged crap' (As my family calls it), but, rather, paganistic practices bassed down generations, going back past when my family first imigrated to North America (1700's). My particular studies specialize with Spirits/The dead
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I started my studies when I was 7, so that makes it 9 years last month
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I'm very open and helpful. so if you ever need help with anything, let me know.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:54 pm
NAME:Josh
ABOUT ME:I live in a small town in the "Bible Belt", not the best place to be interested in witchcraft. Most of my times is spent either at work, or at my house with my fiance. I'm practice herbal magic, some divination (tarot for the time being, though I am trying to learn the crystal ball), and Wicca (primarily spiritual protection right now). Also I'm hoping against hope that some day, in I don't know, five years or so, I can open up a little Wiccan store somewhere around here.
PETS:I have two dogs, Dalilah and Journey, and two cats, Sable and Spinx.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:Lately, my hobbies have mainly consisted of playing games and watching movies with my fiance. Though I would honestly enjoy taking more time to learn and practice magic. Also though they are few and often far between, I enjoy doing Tarot readings.
CURRENT PATH:My path is my own. MY beliefs mix Wicca with g~ superstition (my fiance and her family are all g~), parts from other beliefs (Christianity, Catholicism, and who knows what else), with my own personal revelations.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I've been interested in witchcraft since I was ten, maybe before that, though I have only been practicing for the last two years or so.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I am almost always open to learn others beliefs and anything spiritual, magical, ect. that they have to tell.

EDITED BY SANGUINA
Regardless of how your fiancée and her family identify, the g-word is a racial slur. Using it is against Gaia TOS and inappropriate in this guild. Thank you.  

DemonCount

6,750 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

-MysticCherri-

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:11 pm
NAME sad i don't like to give my given name out on the internet....>.<) my magical name is Shade
ABOUT ME: I'm a collage student.
PETS: 3 fuzzy kitty cats ^-^
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: anime manga roleplaying, music and art
CURRENT PATH: solitary Wicca unless i find others
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: 3 years
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:26 am
NAME: Dianda
ABOUT ME: I'm a girl that's still in college. I live together with my boyfriend (with who I've been together for almost three years now!) in Holland. And I have a busy life. I work, I have college, and I try to keep my hobbies going. I love to dance, listen to music, it makes me calm.
I started when I was 15 years old with getting interested in wicca/witchcraft, It didn't really got serious until I was around 16 years old. When I got into college I decided to stop it for a few years, but now I want to start where I left off. I have had several experiences. I just simply want to continue my search to which tradition or which path fits me. In meanwhile I'll continue looking for a coven, and I want to learn more than I already know.
PETS: Two cats, Suki and Hiro. Tho, Hiro's new, Suki's still terrorizing Hiro.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Music, dancing, writing (poems) Drawing. Being creative.
CURRENT PATH: None. I still don't know what really fits me. So I'm still searching.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: 4 years, I think. I lost count somewhere along the years.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: -  

pompoennetje

Adalyna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:50 am
NAME: Sara. Adalyna is fine too.
ABOUT ME: Hmmm, dunno how to summarize myself in a sentence. I try to be Childlike without being immature biggrin
PETS: None, love animals tho.
CURRENT PATH: Eclectic Neopagan, religious witchcraft, with a strong tendency towards animism
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Interested very long, but for various reasons I didn't commit myself to study till recently.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Nothing I can think of sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:45 pm
NAME: Lee, but I prefer being called Az, Aza or Azareas.
ABOUT ME: I live with my parents, Matthew and Karen. All my life I've been into stuff no normal kid would like. Merfolk I've loved all my life, since nursery. We used to have a dog, Lassie, but she had to be put down in May 2006. We miss her very much. I like summer, autumn and winter. Spring, too. I like all seasons. My favourite element is water, and my favourite colour is blue. I like a lot of shades. I believe in the power of certain spirits. Spirits of certain things. Spirits of the moon, sun etc. I guess you could say I have faith in the Shinto religion.
PETS: We used to have a dog, Lassie, but she had to be put down.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Drawing, reading, reading/drawing manga, Japanese culture, The ocean and moon, magic, Weather (I love a storm! xD), Music,
CURRENT PATH: Eclectic Wiccan, in a small coven of 7.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: 2 years
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: My favourite English band are Evanescence, and my favourite non-english band are the Visual Kei band: Versailles. I'm a geek razz I always mostly have my head down, drawing or reading. Or I hang out with friends.  

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Danny Cheltyka

Invisible Ladykiller

7,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:19 pm
NAME: Rachel
ABOUT ME:I am a highschool student and have been interested in Wicca for about 2 years now. I haven't really had a chance to try practicing it so maybe here I can learn enough to get a start.
PETS:I have three cats: Wednesday, Sugar, and Spice, and one dog: Marcie.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Drawing (mostly animals and especially fish), Reading, Swimming, and walking.
CURRENT PATH: Strongly considering Wicca
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: for about 2 years
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: em... I am pansexual mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:28 pm
Name:Jennifer. But my friends call me Cabbage.

About Me:I LOOOOOVE the White Stripes. Haha! I'm a great fanatic to music(mostly because it is my life!!) I do cuss so if you have a problem with this please tell me and I shall not. I really don't care is just a part of my vocabulary. I am polite to those who are polite to me and I will never critizize you for missspelling things. XP

Location:Tennasse. (haha I put location the wrong place cause I'ma rebell.)

Pets:My dogs are Sam and Lady. My cats are Max, who is an amazing cat that is totally awsome!! (Fully black cat too. Fits perfectly.) My other cats are Tom(hate his name) and Lilith(this is my cat ;P). Lilith is my familiar. 8D

Hobbies/Interests:I love Reading(geek.) I am in my highschools marching band(BANDgeek). And I'm pretty good at sowing. Is lots of funn. I also Loooooooooooove to draw. I'm also not too bad at it. OH! Yeah and I'm going to be a writer, so I'm literate in all my posts.

Current Path: Eclectic Wiccan

How Long: I'm not sure, about a year and a half I think.

Anthing Else: I love the Band the Artic Monkeyss!! Oh! And vocaloid so if you like eithe rof those me and you need to have a chat. I'm also a fanmatic for Japanese culture. Manga., anime, Visual Kei. All of this I loooove. (The Gazette!!) But yes. If you also like these things please lets talk about it. I like in Tennessee. Not many like minded people down here.

Neime-chan

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:35 pm
Neime-chan
Name:Jennifer. But my friends call me Cabbage.

About Me:I LOOOOOVE the White Stripes. Haha! I'm a great fanatic to music(mostly because it is my life!!) I do cuss so if you have a problem with this please tell me and I shall not. I really don't care is just a part of my vocabulary. I am polite to those who are polite to me and I will never critizize you for missspelling things. XP

Location:Tennasse. (haha I put location the wrong place cause I'ma rebell.)

Pets:My dogs are Sam and Lady. My cats are Max, who is an amazing cat that is totally awsome!! (Fully black cat too. Fits perfectly.) My other cats are Tom(hate his name) and Lilith(this is my cat ;P). Lilith is my familiar. 8D

Hobbies/Interests:I love Reading(geek.) I am in my highschools marching band(BANDgeek). And I'm pretty good at sowing. Is lots of funn. I also Loooooooooooove to draw. I'm also not too bad at it. OH! Yeah and I'm going to be a writer, so I'm literate in all my posts.

Current Path: Eclectic Wiccan

How Long: I'm not sure, about a year and a half I think.

Anthing Else: I love the Band the Artic Monkeyss!! Oh! And vocaloid so if you like eithe rof those me and you need to have a chat. I'm also a fanmatic for Japanese culture. Manga., anime, Visual Kei. All of this I loooove. (The Gazette!!) But yes. If you also like these things please lets talk about it. I like in Tennessee. Not many like minded people down here.

:O :O :O GAZETTE!!! biggrin They're liek... so beautiful! biggrin  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games