Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:53 pm
eclipse_blackmoon
Ayanami Rei First Child
*Fwaps Kaworu with Zangetsu* Heeey! You're supposed to be agreeing with me on the beauty that is Aya, NOT canceling my AT field you evil angel! gonk

*creeps behind the two, ready to pounce* yay! I want to play too ^^ *pounces on top of Rei, only to be stopped by her barrier. Slides slowly to the ground* Oww... that hurt! *hides behind Aya, snivelling* Aya-sama, they hurt me!

.....Are you hiding behind me?O.o

Also...I am BETTER then that! Why embrace your inner angel, when you can embrace your INNER GODDESS? If you remember I made all of humanity pop like a bunch of balloons, except for Shinji who wasn't even worth it. Stupid Shinji, he grows throughout the series, and then wusses out in the movies.

*Swings the flat of Zangetsu's blade at Kaworu's head* HA! twisted  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:41 pm
This is the light of my soul, a sacred territory in which no one may intrude. Aren't you Lilin aware that your so-called "AT Field" is merely that wall that encloses your mind?  

Kaworu__Nagisa

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:11 am
Damn...I need to go watch Evangelion to remember how Rei responds to Kaworu...

*Smirks as she smiles down at the angel* At least I wasn't duped into thinking that Lilith was really Adam! Only I can combine with Adam and Lilith to ascend into a life form far above you. *Pokes Kaworu, letting him see a perfect vision of happyness, before having him expand and pop like an overfilled balloon* Bwahahaha twisted heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:39 am
Kaworu isn't speaking to Rei there, he's explaining the AT Field to Shinji while they're descending into Terminal Dogma. ;P

You're a bit late, I already had to sit in silence for over a minute before Shinji finally got the balls to kill me. xD  

Kaworu__Nagisa

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:23 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa
Kaworu isn't speaking to Rei there, he's explaining the AT Field to Shinji while they're descending into Terminal Dogma. ;P

You're a bit late, I already had to sit in silence for over a minute before Shinji finally got the balls to kill me. xD

Yeah I remember where you got that from.

I wouldn't say he got the balls to kill Kaworu...more like built up enough mental powers to overcome his feelings for Kaworu. I mean you know...because Shinji wanted you two to be special friends forever! whee  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:21 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Kaworu__Nagisa

I wouldn't say he got the balls to kill Kaworu...more like built up enough mental powers to overcome his feelings for Kaworu. I mean you know...because Shinji wanted you two to be special friends forever! whee

(...geez, if I had known about this guild sooner, I may have been able to save my nge rp XP)
'creeps away from the looney pair, and starts raiding the fridge for sushi while no one is looking whistling Dear Friends. Finally finds it and hides beneath the sofa with my loot'
(dear friends: 16th one piece ending)  

The Unstable Shadow

Kaworu__Nagisa

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:44 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Kaworu__Nagisa

Man, you tell a guy you love him...

xD  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:48 am
Kaworu__Nagisa
Ayanami Rei First Child
Kaworu__Nagisa

Man, you tell a guy you love him...
xD

Oh you were TOTALLY hitting on Shinji and you know it, you naughty yaoi boi you! whee

Too bad for you that I'm not one of those yaoi loving fangirls twisted

Also new pics of me in the picture sub-forum! heart  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Arkanik

Beloved Heckler

8,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:30 am
*Walks back into the room with a bowl of milk* ...

Man, i leave for FIVE minutes.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:57 am
Arkanik
*Walks back into the room with a bowl of milk* ...

Man, i leave for FIVE minutes.... sweatdrop

OBVIOUSLY this means you shouldn't leave us. EVER! ninja twisted

*Sneaks up behind Ark Demon Kitty Style, before stealing his milk and placing it on a safe area nearby, and then pounce tackles him to the floor* Now you can't leave us again ninja twisted  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Arkanik

Beloved Heckler

8,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:07 pm
gonk Ohnoez!

gonk gonk My milk! =T.T=  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:01 pm
Arkanik
gonk Ohnoez!

gonk gonk My milk! =T.T=

Your milk is safe at the moment, unlike yourself!

*Smiles evily as she pulls out a bottle of pink hair dye* Mwe he he he twisted  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Unstable Shadow

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:53 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Arkanik
gonk Ohnoez!

gonk gonk My milk! =T.T=

Your milk is safe at the moment, unlike yourself!

*Smiles evily as she pulls out a bottle of pink hair dye* Mwe he he he twisted

*Hears the racket and crawls out from beneath the sofa along with his plate of sushi* What the heck is... *shuts up when he sees Aya flooring someone and maliciously holding a bottle of pink dye. Drops the piece of sushi he had in his hand* Oh my god... I'm glad I'm not that poor guy sweatdrop . *clasps hands together in an old japanese prayer* May he live in peace with his new pink hair.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:24 pm
Oh thank you new person for not interfering...and for that I won't dye your hair pink later....well...at least anytime soon.

*Giggling evily she dyes Kaworu's hair a delicious Cherry Blossom Pink* I'm sure you'll just LOVE your new hair! twisted heart  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kaworu__Nagisa

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:29 pm

The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games