Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 11:57 am

He never got better. The last time I checked he was still sick. I guess he just managed to mature normally without getting better.
*sighs*
Ah well, perhaps I will save an abandon for you to give to the same person that you gave the last one to to see if I can get that one to grow up to be a rare sick one.
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:17 pm

Perhaps I should have killed it and revived it. I guess a zombie dragon could come from a sick hatchling....

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Umrae

Fashionable Nerd

14,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:42 pm

Guys, would it be a big problem if I asked you to help me with my friend's egg? It's got less than a day:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you think it's a problem, just tell me and I'll delete the post.
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:50 pm

Quote:
Sorry, but it seems as though this server is inadequate. In less than half of the month the site has used 80% of it's allocated bandwidth, and it's been a constant struggle trying to manage to keep the site running without hitting the RAM limit. So, I'm working on moving the site to a server with over 2x the RAM and 6x the bandwidth. Hopefully it won't take long, and I'll see what I can do about preventing your dragons from dying.

This is the currant message on Dragcave! *dies* well *weakly* perhaps this means it will run faster....
and there could be more rare dragons for us to snag........

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Divine Ishtar

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:23 pm

bd004
Quote:
Sorry, but it seems as though this server is inadequate. In less than half of the month the site has used 80% of it's allocated bandwidth, and it's been a constant struggle trying to manage to keep the site running without hitting the RAM limit. So, I'm working on moving the site to a server with over 2x the RAM and 6x the bandwidth. Hopefully it won't take long, and I'll see what I can do about preventing your dragons from dying.

This is the currant message on Dragcave! *dies* well *weakly* perhaps this means it will run faster....

hope so this stinks!!! crying
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:10 pm

bd004
Quote:

OMG! Just logged on and tried to go through the scrolls and now this message??? This is awful! Hope our poor babies can be saved. Would hate to put any more in the Memorium post. cry

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

mintsie_ii

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:22 pm

oh no! first the image ban and now this! i hope my little eggs and babies don't die, as well as everyone elses.
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:04 am

1 day i get permission denied.... next day i get this!?

JxDraco

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:27 am

draco-halfdragon
1 day i get permission denied.... next day i get this!?

*gently pats on head*
Tis ok, over easter break the cave was fogged over for a month with no explanation cept what we could find in the forums. (course we found out that it was a sprite update) At least this time TJ is telling us what is going on. And just think, we will be able to snag our dragons easier. And there have been rumors about new dragons. Plus I heard something about TJ working out a way to halt or extend the dragon aging so that we lose as few babies as possible.
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 12:56 pm

Laid a new egg. xD

[url=http://tinyurl.com/48qe6e][img]http://tinyurl.com/3ergcx[/img][/url]

Sapphire Seven

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:27 pm

yay! the babies are back!

Edit: i got 3 new babies User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. please help them grow up to be strong
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:52 pm

Oh boy! The dragons are back!
*happy squeal*
oo..........New dragons.

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:27 pm

Yippee! *celebrating with everyone that the Cave is up and running again and that my babies have all successfully hatched* 4laugh
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:29 pm

DaRkMuNcHkIn0889
yay! the babies are back!

Edit: i got 3 new babies User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. please help them grow up to be strong

Have posted them! Congrats, Dark! 4laugh

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:06 pm

Sapphire Seven
Laid a new egg. xD

[url=http://tinyurl.com/48qe6e][img]http://tinyurl.com/3ergcx[/img][/url]

Have posted your new baby, Sapphire! 4laugh
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games