Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
~*When Everything's Wrong...*~ [Intermediate/Fantasy] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:53 pm
(Gah, writers block here too... Guess we gotta wait for Otulissa to bail us out...)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:07 pm
(So it seems... sweatdrop )  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:53 pm
Mirabel sighed, and shrugged, "Whatever. I guess you could tag along if you want, wolf-boy. I really could care less. As long as you don't try anything suspicious, I'm fine. How about everyone else?" Mirabel looked at everyone else in their group at the moment respectively, wondering what they would say, and if they would accept Chris as a part of their "group." Mirabel didn't care either way. The more doesn't necessarily mean the merrier, but an extra hand never hurt anyone.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:57 pm
(Its only the three of us now without Star. Now we gots to find some reason for her to suddenly vanish.)

"What she said." James says with a shrug, "What do you think Hope?"

Hearing no answer James spun around looking for her, "Hope?"  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:41 pm
"I thought there were three of you..." Chris muttered looking arround. He tried scenting her out, but it wasn't working.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:31 am
"Hope?" Mirabel spun around in a circle slowly, scanning the area around her for Hope. "Hope?!" She wasn't anywhere. Mirabel wiggled her nose as she sniffed the air for Hope's scent.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:55 pm
"I can't smell anyone but us three..." Chris muttered, still sniffing the air.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:16 pm
"Yeah, same here," chimed in Mirabel uneasily. She sniffed harder. "I don't smell Hope..." Myu and Kii stuck their noses up in the air, sniffing as well. "I don't think Myu or Kii smell anything either.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

high tendencies

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:53 pm
"Looking for Hope?" Laughed a voice behind them. The undetectable girl, the girl who caused all the trouble. The one who started the battle. "Oh, don't bother. She's joined her brother." The girl sneered, eyes glowing with pleasure. "Now, if you'd come with me, you can see her shortly. Your grace to follow would be appreciated. But if not, I'll have to use force." Her voice was hard and icy cold.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:16 pm
Massaging a sore spot on his shoulder from a punch recieved in the battle, James muses over the order.

Coming to a conclusion James answers. "Alright I surrender." Holding his hands up in front of him, James slowly walks over to stand beside the girl. "Best just turn yourself over," James advises his friends. "We're in no condition to be fighting the rest of her army..."

(Jak, you missed the battle before but the little girl spawns an army of trolls that we fought.)  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

high tendencies

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:58 pm
Her eyes narrowed slightly and she stared at James before turning away, snapping her fingers once. Two gracfull figures slid from the shadows of the forest and each took one of James' arms, holding him securley, but not roughly. "Girls, watch him. That was almost too easy, sadly. Not a fighter, Hun?" She asked, smiling softly. She was urging him to trust her, she needed him on her side. She needed them all. Her eyes glowed slightly, mezmerizing. "Let's see if you'll fight to keep your head above the water." She said, voice soothing as she turned to look at him. She knew what her eyes would do. The spell. It would make James want to please her, to be on her side. Like Edward and Hope. Slaves and warriors.
Of course, he could resist it. It was possible. She wanted to test him, and the rest of the group. See who would last longer, be the best warrior.
Even as her attention seemed to be on James, fixing him with her cold, icy eyes, she snapped her fingers again, and more women like the first two swarmed around the group. This was almost two easy. Her attention was split, she wanted to see who would fight against her beautiful girls, her warriors.
That was their test. But there was always one like James. One that either had a plan to outsmart her by acting like they gave up, or one who really did give up. But there he was, the first to choose. He needed a different test, since he'd given up...
See where his soul was. If the others in the group came with grace, they'd need to be tested too. She whispered softly, though she knew her girls would hear her. "Give them a chance to surrender first. Brother," She called. "Test anyone who gives in. I'll be finished with James here, soon." She cleared her throat. "Now James... give in. Give into the darkness that's starting to cloud your mind."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:35 pm
True to her words James was not a fighter, but that didn't mean he would willingly turn on his friends. Letting the warrior women take him in their grip, James struggled to break from the mesmerizing eye contact of their master in what turned out to be a battle of will. I agreed to surrender, not be turned traitor, James thought to himself sensing another presence within his mind. Fleeing the darkness that was invading James sank to the inner most sanctum of his head and hid within.  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

high tendencies

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:41 am
The girl turned away from James, satisfied. He seemed mesmerized, a bit unwilling, but still. She smiled at her brother as he eyed the others in the group, waiting with his sister for their next move.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:16 pm
(Sorry all, I've been grounded a while. Anyone wanna give me the short version of what I should do here?)  

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:37 pm
Mirabel narrowed her eyes, and hissed, like the cat she truly was. Myu and Kii echoed her hisses, sending hostile glares at the enemy girl with their slitted eyes. Mirabel announced, "I don't like your smell, but I will cooperate. I want to see Hope again." Then, Mirabel watched silently as the girl did tried to do something to James.

"What are you doing?!" Mirabel demanded. Myu and Kii clutched to Mirabel's shoulders more tightly.  
--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff