Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Requiem Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:13 pm
Kazu was laughing hard at Heiwa. "Your pride hurt or something?" She cackled. Heiwa scoffed and shoved his hands into his pockets.
"I didn't get enough time to revert to my true form..." he muttered.
Kazu stopped laughing, tears forming at the edge of her eyes from trying to hold it in. "I thought you could transform whenever you wanted to. And what the hell was up with getting knocked out with Lightning?" More laughter.
"It overflowed and made me spark out." He explained quickly.
This time Kazu exploded in laughter. "That's an amatuer's mistake, buddy!"
"Oh, shuddup!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:23 pm
shickto gets to the others with bandages on his chest witch you could see because his shirt was torn because of fighting the docters.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 9:35 am
"Ok, now I'm the reigning Lumina Cloth Champion." Jynx said walking u to the others. "You know Heiwa, you should've seen through my strategy, I was getting hit on purpose so you could charge my favorite jutsu." Jynx added as he turned his attention to Ami. "Now lets talk about us, ever had a man capable of kicking Heiwa's a**?" Jynx asked in his most masculine voice tone.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:43 pm
Ami laughed. "Nope! They usually don't survive very long." She stated. Heiwa grumbled incoherently and leaned back further into the shadows. Ami looked ovder at Heiwa, "Oh, cheer up! You can get back your title later."
Kazu finally stopped laughing and scanned the area. "We had better move on. Breg Epona is only three days away from here." She said.
Heiwa shook his head. "Nope, one."
Kazu glared at him. "We are not going to do this your way. Last time I nearly died of a heart attack!"
Heiwa laughed at this. "Really? I had forgotten that."  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:46 pm
"I'd rather take a one day route." Jynx stated while he bragged about his victory.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:57 pm
Kazu glared over at Jynx. "Oh, no. Heiwa's way isn't a route. It's a goddamn horror ride." She said.
"And to think that a girl whose last name means "Stormy" was afraid of hieghts." Heiwa mused.
"Shut up!" Kazu snapped back at him.
"I'd rather have the one day traveling time, too!" Ami piped up.
"One day it is!" Heiwa said as he led them out of Lumina Cloth. Kazu was being dragged by Ami.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 3:13 pm
shickto laghed when ami dragged kasu in fact that is what he did in his head all day. shickto then said jynx one thing why do you have to act like a b***h .?  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:38 pm
"I don't, but I do want you to know we had a female here for you." Jynx told Shickto as the walked behind. "Sorry Shickto, I ******** your girl."  

Baby Jynx

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:42 pm
i don't want to know and by the way i am going to kick your a** shickto said running at jynx.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:00 pm
Jynx easily caught Shickto with a left hook. "Best watch out." Jynx gloated as Shickto fell to the ground holding his left cheek.  

Baby Jynx

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:03 pm
shickto said no being cocky shickto said as he took out his sword that was glowing black.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:10 pm
Jynx kicked the sword out of Shickto's hands. "I'm not going to stop if you pull a weapon out on me."  

Baby Jynx

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:17 pm
shickto said then good because i got a new trick to use in a fight shicktos hands and legs lite on fire shickto punches jynx and it makes a burn mark on his face.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:23 pm
"Temper, temper" the real Jynx poped out and in a split second, his fist was right through Shickto's chest again. "Quit talking s**t, and we won't have to treat your wounds on the way to Peggies Corner(wrong name once again.)"  

Baby Jynx

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:27 pm
[what are you talking about] and i don't care the fire on shickto bursted out into a blue fire jynx your dead shickto threw a kick at jynx.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff