Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaiaholics Anonymous - Addicts Welcome

Back to Guilds

A guild for Gaiaholics and Gaia Addicts alike 

Tags: Gaia, Gaiaholics, Anonymous, Addicts 

Reply Sniper Game Archives
Round 2 Thread [Unlocked/New Announcement April 25 12:35PM) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:37 pm
Flappert
Well unless Pesci was drugged, it would be pretty hard to make it look like he killed himself.

Wasn't LCP drugged? It could happen.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:22 pm
resident merchant has been removed from the game due to inactivity, consider him committed suicide too.  

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:50 pm
THE COPS ARE COMMITING MURDER exclaim exclaim exclaim LOCKING US ALL UP IN HERE HAS KILLED 3 PEOPLE exclaim exclaim exclaim and an attempt on LCP . . . they're just waiting, letting us all die . . . damned pigs . . .  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:02 pm
"Calm down Razin, it's going to be ok. The cops will catch the sniper eventually." *pause* "But what if it's too late, and they kill all of us off?!" *Runs in circles* *Calms down* "Man, I wish real life was more like CSI, and the cops could figure this out in one day..." *Runs in circles again*  

Cattrain

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:27 pm
Cattrain
"Calm down Razin, it's going to be ok. The cops will catch the sniper eventually." *pause* "But what if it's too late, and they kill all of us off?!" *Runs in circles* *Calms down* "Man, I wish real life was more like CSI, and the cops could figure this out in one day..." *Runs in circles again*

calm down . . . will that really help . . . all the cops really want to do is toss a grenade in here and call it quits . . . they could care less . . . you don't lock people up when one of them is a killer and continues to kill . . . you only do that to kill everyone off . . . it's a cop with a superiority complex wanting to get rid of people he thinks of as "scum" . . . so WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:37 pm
Razin Frostdrake

calm down . . . will that really help . . . all the cops really want to do is toss a grenade in here and call it quits . . . they could care less . . . you don't lock people up when one of them is a killer and continues to kill . . . you only do that to kill everyone off . . . it's a cop with a superiority complex wanting to get rid of people he thinks of as "scum" . . . so WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE crying crying crying

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!" *Drinks Lawls and calms down*  

Cattrain

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:12 am
that Alex guy, he's got to be in on it . . . maybe he's leaving us with the killer so he can get more bodies, which means more business . . .

*begins banging on the door* please . . . just let me out . . . i wanna leave . . . please . . . let me out *continues banging on door,trying to get the pigs to let him go*  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:13 pm
Plot updated and Voting begins.  

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:15 am
Voting is over, Salmay is now out of the game, plot is being updated. Thread is also unlocked.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:29 pm
LCP sits on the ground.

:3

Lucky Charms Pancake
Crew

Beyond Betrayal

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:36 pm

User Image
If L's a genius...If L's a freak...

BB sank down in the couch once again, drinking her rum. "This here 'as gott'n ridiculous." She said through the side of the bottle, to no one in particular. She was trying to stay calm, she had been in perilous situations many times before, but s**t, this was ridiculous. She took another drink. "I say it's time we stop sittn' aroun and try to find the culprits, logically."

...then B's an extreme genius....then B's an extreme freak.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:18 pm
logic ? there hasn't been any logic in this room yet . . . and what'd i tell ya, huh ? the cops don't care, they'll just kill us all off. if need be . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Beyond Betrayal

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:27 pm

User Image
If L's a genius...If L's a freak...

"An' that's precisely why we need it now." BB answered shortly. "We won' get anythin' done with the cops, they've proved that. So we need to do it ourselves." She sat up "An' without hysteria and finger pointing. Tha' will just kill everyone here."

...then B's an extreme genius....then B's an extreme freak.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:09 pm
well . . . i've not got a clue who the killer/s may or may not be . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:11 pm
what should we discuss ? i mean really, where should we start ? the first person killed in the room ? or perhaps go back and figure out the connections with the first person killed (period) and someone left in here . . . or how should we go about this ?  
Sniper Game Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff