Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Royal love........romance rp (semi-literate) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:48 pm

Once Kyo had left, a smile formed on her father's face. "What?" Harukoo chuckled.

"What's going on between you two?" Harukoo shrugged. "Now I know somethings going on." King Mezta said.

"She love him." Her sister said.

"Lita!" Harukoo said as her jaw dropped. "Not like I was going to wait and tell them or anything." Her father just left.

"It's quiet alright, my dear. It's not like you could have hid this from your mother. She'll be very pleased. I know I am. I like him. He's nice, charming and he makes you happy. And apparently, it's vise versa." Harukoo smiled and nodded. She did love him. And nothing was ever going to change that.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:51 pm

"Shall we?" Kyo asked, offering to help Harukoo and Lita into the carriage.
"I told Kyo to ride back with the girls." Ryan explained to Mezta. "The last thing I want to see is him fall from exhaustion after a fight."

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:57 pm

"Good idea." Mezta said. Lita took Kyo's hand and jumped in the carriage. Harukoo took Kyo's hand and smiled as she got into the carriage. No man could ever make her happier than Kyo did every time she saw him. Mezta watched and smiled at the two of them. Kyo was defiantly the right one for his daughter.

He's perfect. Mezta thought.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:08 pm

Kyo followed them in.
"Are you both alright?" He asked.

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:25 pm

Lita hugged her sister and didn't want to let go. Harukoo took out a handkerchief and cleaned her sisters face. She smiled at Kyo. "We're both fine." She told him. "Thanks to you." Lita rested her head on Harukoo's shoulder. Slowly, Lita began to drift off to sleep. "Lita's still in a little bit of a shock but she'll be alright. I don't know what my family would do without you."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:30 pm

"i'm just glad I got there in time. I was worried I wouldn't."

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:36 pm

"I was worried you wouldn't either but I'm glad you did." Harukoo gently stroked Lita's head. Now Lita was sound asleep. "I guess you could say you have perfect timing."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:40 pm

he laughed slightly.
"Well it helps that he was a terrible lier and made obvious mistakes in his plan."

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:43 pm

"His mistake was our gain." She smiled.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:47 pm

"let's just hope there is no war due to the outcome." He replied seriousness covering his face.
He sat back against the seat and inhaled deeply, slowly releasing his breath.

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:49 pm

"Don't worry about that. If they want a war my father will talk to them. After all he was the one that kidnapped me. Yes you killed him but it was self defense. I'm just sorry that you beat me to it."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:55 pm

He smiled slightly. He was glad all that came across was worry about a war. It hid his exhaustion. He may have won the fight, but he didn't walk away completely unscathed. he was tired and had a few minor injuries, but the last thing he wanted was to tell Harukoo this and worry her.

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:04 pm

The carriage pulled up to the castle. Harukoo smiled at the familiar place. "Wake up." She whispered in her sisters ear. "We're home." Lita jumped up and ran outside. As the door swung open she could see that her mother was pacing outside. When she saw Lita, tears were streaming down her face. "I'm so glad you're safe." The queen said to Lita.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:12 pm

Kyo smiled at the reunion.
"After you princess." He said to Harukoo motioning toward the door.

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:20 pm

Harukoo smiled and got out of the carriage. Her mother saw her and sighed. They embraced in a hug. "I'm so glad you're safe." Her mother said in the hug. She pulled away and looked at her daughter. "Did he do that to you?" She has pointing to Harukoo's lip. "To both of you?"

"If you mean Gabe then yes." Harukoo said.

"I'll write a letter to his mother. She should know about her son's doings." The queen defended.

"That won't be necessary, my love. Prince Kyo killed him out of self defense." The king told her as he kissed her forehead.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games