Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
after genocide [open/accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which name for the rp is better
  After Genocide
  Last stand
  World of War
  land of fire
  DOMO DOMO !!!! DOMO IS THE ANSWER TO ALL LIFES QUESTIONS
View Results

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:29 pm
Hikaru looked from Puffi to Sioko as each of them talked. "Huh, is there anything that can be done for your arm? i know that there is something for Sioko's leg, but theres bound to be something for that arm of yours" she said looking at the gimp arm, concerned for Puffi  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:00 pm
Puffi shrugged, rather awkwardly. "Prolly not. Oh well!" She smiled, brightened up.

Sioko shifted. "I'm fine for a while."  

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:47 am
Akuma freaked out "WELL HELL YOU COULD HAVE DRAGGED ME OUT THERE" itd been for ever sence hed seen them "HURRY UP LEAD THE WAY!!!" he said anxious now  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:55 am
Sioko tilted his head. "I hear spazzing. I think Rissa found Akuma."

Puffi's entire face seemed to light up at the mention of Akuma. "Ah! It's been forever since I've seen him~!"  

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:57 am
she bounded aways in to the forest but far enough for akuma that he could still see her befor she started barking and whimpering again ugh hes slow he thought as she continued to bark and do circles like crazy, she looked in the direction her other friends were in but they wernt seen yet come on Akuma she whimpered  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:35 pm
Akuma continued running forward limping as he went along "IM COMIG IM COMING" he said as he continued on  

latuf
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:46 pm
After awhile of Akumas slow running and her leading, she sat in a clearing and continued to bark at Akuma and point with her muzzle to Puffi and Sioko as well as Hikaru, she whimpered and went over to the three of them befor laying down and watching them all closely  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:55 pm
Akuma came aroundthe corner and saw everyone when he did he couldnt hold back a smile "PUFFI!!!!!" He yelled as he glomped her "HIKARU!!!!" he yelled as he glomped her next "SIOKO!!!!" he said as he was about to glomp sioko but thought better of it and got serious all of a sudden "so whats this i hear about an injury

Akura looked over the area while hidden in the shadows *Now is the time he thought now is the time to attack* he thought as he looked at his brother and his friends suddenly he got a very bad headache he fell down and the shadows left him as he screamed out in pain being revealed to his brother and the others "AGhhHHHH!!"

(recal we dont know hes the bad guy yet)
Akuma looke behind him to see Akura writhing in pain "BROTHER HOLLY CRAP ARE YOU OKAY" he said as he ran over to Akura  

latuf
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:01 pm
Rissa Lifted her head from her paws and jumped p when she herd the sound of screams and pain, she then hesitently fallowed Akuma over to him and sniffed the guy, she then swallowed back a growl, she didnt like she smell of him something wasnt right but she calmed down when Akuma said Brother, he must be one of us then she thought as she looked from akuma to the one on the ground  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:15 pm
Akuma leand over his brother "BORTHER is it the head aches again " he said in a panic

Akura sneered and chuckled as he made a shadow spear and stabed it through his younger brother stand int up with that evil smile on his face he whispered to his brother "the time has come to destiny can not be avoided on the night of the harvest moon the darkness shall rize again " vanishing into the night akura said to his brother "Untill then younger brother"

akuma fell over bleeding badly "Nooo..oo" he colapsed to the ground bleeding badly

((PLOT TWIST!!!!!))  

latuf
Vice Captain

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:16 pm
Puffi jerked at the glomp. "Hi Akuma! Yeah, my arm is worthless and Sioko's leg is-" She started, before Akura appeared and interrupeted her.

Sioko's eyes narrowed, watching the man on the ground closely, pulling his leg closer to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:22 pm
She jumped back and snarled in supprise, i should have been on better gaurd she growled to herself as Akura vanished into nothingness, she began to sniff around trying to catch a faint trail or scent of the one that dissapered, giving up after awhile she troted over to Akuma and looked him over, their wasnt much she could do for she was wolf and couldnt change back, none the less speak, she looked over at Hikaru and barked like mad trying to get her over hear to help him  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:24 pm
Hikaru made a face as Akuma glomped her, she didn't hug him back but waited for him to release her, in no time at all he did, shortly afterwords she watched as Akura appeared and stabbed his younger brother. Hikaru was tempted to run over to help Akuma but thought better of it, Rissa was already over there, she didn't want to crowd him, so she stayed where she was to observe the happenings until Rissa started to bark at her. "what? me, i'm not sure if there is much i can do.." she said as she got up and walked over to Akuma, she grabbed him by his shoulders and twisted him until he was laying on his back so she could have a look at his wounds. "Hmm" she said as a small fire lit over the wounds, it wasn't that of a regular fire, it was a healing fire, a technique she learned she could do while she was away from everybody, she knew that it wouldn't fully heal the wound but it would take away the pain.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:24 pm
"my bag...." Akuma said * ouch he thought a** he coughed up some blood "get hikaru to burn the wound closed...*cough cough* then wrap it up in gauze" he said as he started to black out  

latuf
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:33 pm
She wached her friend close the wound with in some time and then watched her friend black out, she growled angerly how can i be so useless she growled to herself as she moved away a little ways to give Hikaru more room to work on Akumas figure, she sighed and keep aleart in case something were to come from the forest or anywhere around them  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff