Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Essence of Acknowledgement (Fanfiction RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:19 am
"I'll see you in Tartarus, Marish." Then, thousands of arrows pierced them both.

Kyuuketsuki sighed. "You're going back, Periru. Wait for me. I'll be there."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:31 am
Periru's eyes were wide on his, having no idea what was going on. She faded from his grasp...

And opened her eyes back in the world of living. It was as that precise moment when she came back that she felt Daemon and Marish start to fade. Slowly, she tried to sit up, gently touching her neck. The blood on her clothes and neck had freshly dried. She hadn't been dead that long apparantly. Though when she looked for Kyuuketsuki's body, it was gone.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:36 am
Kyuuketsuki bowed down to Hades. "Milord, I was accepted to Elysian twice now. Let me return once more to fulfill my duties."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:23 am
Periru cleaned herself up, but not before she searched for Kyuuketsuki's body. Unfortunately, it was no where on the roof. Sighing, now in a white summer dress, the vampiress went down to roam the streets. It was deserted, and occasionally someone would cry out in surprise or pain.

All this made Ry wince.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:29 am
"Yes," Hades said. Kyuuketsuki smiled. "Thank you, milord..." Then his spirit was raised...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:45 am
((I keep sayin Ry instead of Periru!!! URRRRGH!!))

Sighing, the blue eyed vampiress sat on a bus bench, hands in her pocket, eyes soft. She felt so much turmoil...it hurt her sensitive...everything.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:57 am
((Lol. XP))

Kyuuketsuki flew from the earth as a large, flaming bird. It landed, folding the wings to the side, and shifted back to him. He sighed. "I never thought my Phoenix would have a purpose..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:01 am
Periru looked to him, her eyes wide at his form. But they softened as she smiled, "Welcome back," she murmured quietly.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:02 am
He smiled warmly and nodded, hugging her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:08 am
She held onto him, keeping the hug lasting for a while. Finally, she spoke up, "I sensed Daemon die...when I woke up..."  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:11 am
He sighed. "I know. I sensed it, too. He didn't want that girl's-Marish-soul wandering around. He wanted her to pass on. It's how he always was."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:16 am
Marish smiled twistedly, in an odd glee. "And so my final work of art is finished!" she disappeared, with exilerating beauty.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:16 am
She tilted her head up at him. "Will he came back...the way you did?" In a small way, she was hoping. She wanted the brothers to get along better. She also wanted to have peace with Daemon, despite the way he felt for her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:19 am
"No," He muttered. "He was thoroughly bad. He's going straight to Tartarus." He sighed. "I hope they go easy on him..."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:21 am
Her eyes softened as she looked at him. "And you kill us...well...almost." She smirked some. Little by little, Periru was disappearing, replaced with some more vampiric personality traits.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff