Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Money, Love, and Fire Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:44 pm
"He can come here." nick smiled. "Yay!" Anne smiled, jumping happily.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:45 pm
Lizzy shook her head as she continued to eat her ice cream. "I'm not sure. I don't even know if he ever forgave me for killing our parents. I doubt he ever will."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:56 pm
"Its alright. I would love to meet your brother." he smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:01 pm
Lizzy stopped eating and put the ice cream back in the refrigerator. "I'm sure you would love to meet him but I don't know if he would like to see me." She turned around and leaned against the counter. "I'm not even sure if I can call him."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:04 pm
"Dont worry sweety. You can. Of course you can. And of course he'll forgive you."Nick smiled, kissing her cheek. He loved the heat that eminated from her body.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:24 pm
Lizzy nodded and grabbed the phone. Her fingers dialed the numbers as if she had dialed them everyday. The phone rang and rang until someone picked up. A voice she didn't recognize answered but she decided to ask. "Is Nathan Daniels there?" She asked.

"Oo, it's a girl." He said as he handed the phone to someone else. There was more laughter in the background.

"Shut up, you guys." She heard him laugh. "Hello?" Lizzy said nothing. "Hello?" He asked again.

"Nathan?" She asked. This time the other line went silent. "Nathan, it's Lizzy. Your sister." That was dumb to say.

"Is this a joke? Prove it that this is Liz." Nathan said and the other boys stopped talking.

"I always hated it when you called me Liz, Nate." She smiled. Again, there was silence. "I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry about mom and dad. I didn't mean to. The good news is I'm no longer a slave. I was freed. Well a lot of stuff has happened. But I'm sorry. I underst-"

"I'm not mad at you, Lizzy." Nathan said. "I've been trying to find you. You're my sister. I know you would do nothing to hurt our family on purpose. I didn't believe it. I know you didn't do it." His voice was getting excited but Lizzy could feel tears running down her cheeks.

"If you saw me, I'd show you." She told him.

"Well I can. I'm on brake now. I just go on brake actually. Where are you?" He asked. Lizzy covered the phone so that he wouldn't hear her.

"Do you think you could send a plane over to pick up my brother in Vermont?" Lizzy asked Nick.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:26 pm
"Sure thing." Nick smiled. "Can I go?!" Anne smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:32 pm
"Who was that?" Nathan asked.

"You'll learn in due time." Lizzy told her brother. "Actually, Anne can you stay here with me? I'll need the company. Plus I'd rather break everything down here."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:36 pm
"Aww...fine. I'll stay. But let me change first!!" Anne smiled, running up into her room. Nick left, heading towards the jet plane. minutes later,Anne came out in a tight shirt and a bunch of water ballons in her shirt.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:06 pm
"Get your stuff together, Nathan. You're going to be a big surprise." He agreed and the two of them hung up. Lizzy put her hands on her hips. "Oh no miss thing. You are not going to meet my brother with fake boobs. I'm not having it."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:40 pm
"But I have nothing..." she said, taking off the balloons. She threw them out the window and sighed.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:53 pm
"First of all, my brother will like you the way that you are. Second, you don't want to date a guy who is only dating you for your boobs. He'll only want you for your body. Trust me, I dated guys like that." She placed her hands on her shoulders. "He'll like you. Trust me. Come on, I'm craving brownies. Let's make some."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:57 pm
"Really?" she smiled walking after her. She was wanting brownies too, but didnt say it.

Nick touched down in Vermont.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:03 pm
"Geez, was she bought by Donald Trump?" Nathan asked himself as a plane landed in front of him. Immediately, he hated himself for saying that. He didn't even know the whole store and yet he still loved his sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Positive." Lizzy told her. They began to bake the cookie. "So tell me more about yourself, dear sister of mine."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:08 pm
"Well..Im a child psychologist... I stopped growing in every way at the age of 12...." she said looking at her. "Im daddy's little girl....and well...theres not much elese..."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff