Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Castle Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:29 pm
M6dH6tter
Crimson sped his attacks up, slashing and thrusting his blade toward Genji's head and stomach. At one point his gun jumped to his hand, thumb on the burst fire control he squeezed the trigger twice and a barrage of 6 bullets exploded from the barrel at Genji. "As you might have noticed, I am not holding back." He said with a devious grin.

Neither am i.Not any mreo'"Gengi Dash ed behind crimson before the bullets hit "Now i know not to hold back you better brace your self"Gengi said pulling out a second sword and hitting crimson in the spine with the hilts of the swords. twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:36 am
Baku watched as her friends battled "i'll join in a minute"
(yeah, my friend drew Alucard as a wolf..its awesome, and i like the name.)  

TheScarletDawn

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:19 am
Crimson's body arched forward as the hilt of Genji's blade hit him. "There we go, think you can take me?" He grinned evilly and spun around, kicking at Genji's feet. "Oh please do Baku" He hadnt had a three way fight in a while.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:05 am
M6dH6tter
Crimson's body arched forward as the hilt of Genji's blade hit him. "There we go, think you can take me?" He grinned evilly and spun around, kicking at Genji's feet. "Oh please do Baku" He hadnt had a three way fight in a while.
IIts just been a few thousnad years since i actally had faced someone was good."Gengi said to crimson then slaming his right foot into the same spot in crimson's back.  

HelsRaven

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:08 pm
Baku sighed and stood up..She drew her sword and jumped at Gengi, Alucard following..  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:28 pm
soccergrl67
Baku sighed and stood up..She drew her sword and jumped at Gengi, Alucard following..

"Aw just like back home."Said gengi aiming a His second sword at Alucard and throwing it at him wounding alucards front right leg.  

HelsRaven

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:11 pm
Crimson laughed "You havent seen anything yet Genji" He threw a vial from his cloak and it exploded on the ground at Genji's feet, with a snap of his fingers it glowed a brilliant blue and then caught aflame.

((Easy with the Godmodding Genji, not every attack can hit every single time. You have to give us the chance to dodge it at least.))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:03 pm
M6dH6tter
Crimson laughed "You havent seen anything yet Genji" He threw a vial from his cloak and it exploded on the ground at Genji's feet, with a snap of his fingers it glowed a brilliant blue and then caught aflame.

((Easy with the Godmodding Genji, not every attack can hit every single time. You have to give us the chance to dodge it at least.))

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."Gengi yelled as he stater tohallucinate.

((Sorry got carreid away))  

HelsRaven

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:14 am
Alucard snarled and tore at Gengi's leg...Baku's sword suddenly was engulfed by dark purple flames...She slashed at Gengi's shoulder..  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:03 pm
soccergrl67
Alucard snarled and tore at Gengi's leg...Baku's sword suddenly was engulfed by dark purple flames...She slashed at Gengi's shoulder..

Gengi still hallucnating"SaidOhGod No. I im not going to be turned into one of those."Thrashing about Gengi hit Baku in the stomach.  

HelsRaven

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:33 pm
Crimson used the hallucinations to his advantage and threw a kick at Genji's stomach while firing at Baku. "A two for one."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:00 pm
Baku growled as two attacks hit her...Alucard at her side she charged after Gengi, at the last second she gave Alucard a command and he ripped at Crimson..  

TheScarletDawn

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:01 pm
M6dH6tter
Crimson used the hallucinations to his advantage and threw a kick at Genji's stomach while firing at Baku. "A two for one."

"Run!!"yelled Gengi "I fear i wont be able to control my powers anymore. Just ru-"gengi said then started trmbling then he fell to the ground violenting thrashing about.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:25 am
"Oh nonsense, I was hoping to break you down and get to see your full power." Crimson stood by and grabbed Alucard off of his arm and threw him back to Baku. "Bad dog"  

M6dH6tter

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:45 pm
M6dH6tter
"Oh nonsense, I was hoping to break you down and get to see your full power." Crimson stood by and grabbed Alucard off of his arm and threw him back to Baku. "Bad dog"

Gengi stood up "iWarned you."Gengi yelled with power making the earth tremble and split open scaring all animals away with in a 10 mile radius.. Gengi's skin started changing into a pale blue color and growe bigger.When Gengi finished changing he looked like a cross between a wolf and a vampire bat with out pupils and 20 feet tall."Lets see how you fare now mortal"Gengi saidd but not in his normal voice but with a more darker and terrorfing voice.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games