Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Vampire/Human Romance RP (guy found) (one-on-one) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:51 pm
((lol. Yay censorship!))

Allison turned over and saw Jiro was awake. "Hi" she said grinning.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:54 pm
"Morning. Last night was incredible..."Jiro smiled, looking at her.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:59 pm
Allison grinned but then turned red. "Best night i had in a while." she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:03 pm
"Mine too." Jiro smiled, kissing her. He got up to put on his clothe and looked at Allison for a moment, pondering into her eyes.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:08 pm
Allison smiled and then rolled off the bed and onto the floor. When she jumped up again she was fully dressed in normal clothes. "Ta da!" she grinned.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:13 pm
Jiro smiled at her. "Beautiful." he smiled.

Alice was getting dressed in the other room, having a bit of trouble. As she started, she fell down. "Ow...." she cried, a bit, strying to find something to support herself.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:16 pm
Allison heard a noise coming from Alice's room. "What was that?" she asked and then left the room, opening the door a crack. She saw Alice half dressed, struggling so she helped her with her shirt. When Alice was fully clothed allsion said "There, now if you need help again, you just have to ask. okay?" she said cheerfully, because she was still happy from last night.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:22 pm
"....your happy...dare I ask why?" Alice said, raising an eyebrow, giving a hint she hadnt alwayss been blind.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:28 pm
"What?.. no... no i'm not." she stuttered. "besides, there isn't any reason i would be eaither." she said convincingly. She had to lie to Alice or she might get angry or upset.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:36 pm
"Oh........I get what happened last night..."Alice smiled to herself.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:40 pm
Allison turned dark red, she was happy Alice was blind then. "what are you talking about?" she asked, pretending to be confused.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:50 pm
"Dont pretend I didnt hear all the moaning. I was just asking out of courtesy." Alice smiled. Jiro was downstairs, not hearing anything  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:57 pm
((omg, hahahaha!!))

Allison turned an even darker shade of red. "Well... i.... have to go now." she said bolting out of the room and running into her own, slamming the door. She felt bad for Alice, but Alice didn't seem to upset about it, thankfully. she then layed on the bed and stared at the ceiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:03 pm
Alice walked into the room, she had found her way in. "Think you've won? Ha. I've had hundreds of nights like that. You have a lot of work to do." Alice smiled, looking at her.

(*peace sign*)  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:09 pm
Allison almost lost her temper. "Get out of my room please." she said, trying to sound calm. She wondered if she was telling the truth, ut she thought she was lieing.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff