Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Hero's Legacy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:28 am
Seirah ran at the barrier and bounced off. "LET ME OUTTA HERE HUNTER!!!" she screamed, pounding at the barrier. All the while her hair flickering between a bright crimson red and a dark red-brown. "Many people have tried," Shino said calmly, few have succeeded. "Hunter, what do you plan on doing to Seirah?" Tekashi asked, kneeling to scrach Blaze and Kumori's ears.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:38 am
"Not a single thing i plan to wait untill she calms down."Hunter sat down. Blaze started to growl at Hunter.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:03 am
Seirah kept pounding on the barrier and growling that she'd kill her father for a good two hours. Her hair slowly turned a deep brownish-red and she collapsed onto her back. Breathing heavily, she said, "Let me outta here!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:12 am
"No seirah i know you want to kill your dad but it's not that's not the answer violence is never the answer." blaze stopped growling after he heard what hunter said.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:15 am
"I won't kill him. At least not right now. I'm too tired," Seirah admitted, still panting heavily. "Besides, I can't even remember why I wanted to kill him. Now let me out."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:23 am
Hunter said "blaze ." Blaze nodded and took the seals and gave them back to hunter the barrier went down.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:30 am
Kumori slowly went over to Seirah and started licking her face. "I'm fine girl. I'm fine," she mumbled. "I must have let my emotions get the better of me when I Turned." "No kidding," Tekashi said. "Whenever you've Turned in the Past, you've kept a secure hand on your emotions," Shino observed. "When you've done that, you were never defeated." "I know, I know, Shino-sensi."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:40 am
Hunter said "Why are you saying turned in every sentence?" hunter asked.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:58 am
"You see, when Seirah becomes the Crimson Fang, it's like something in her just snaps. Her hair and eyes chang color on their own. The closest thing I can think of that you'd understand is when your father'd release a bit too much of the Kyuubi's chakra," Shino stated as if he were giving a lecture to his squad. "I think that her mother has a Kekkigenkai that allows her to become, literally, a master assassin. Although that's only as long as she keeps a firm grip on her emotions as you've just seen." "Hunter, I'm sorry," Seirah said, closing her eyes. "I'd understand if you think the risk of staying with me is too much." "Hunter, what happened to make her snap?" Tekashi asked. She was close enough to him that he could whisper the answer and Seirah wouldn't hear.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:03 am
Keiji stared back at Shira, his eyes bright green. He dusted off his clothes, which were dirty because basically everyone tripped over him. "Sorry, I came to ask you something. I didn't expect the branch to break though." He blushed on that last comment.  

Baby Jynx

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:11 am
Walks over to seirah and put a hand on her shoulder and smiled . Hunter said "Seirah i'm not going to leave you."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:45 am
Seirah smiled up at Hunter weakly and leaned against him. "You're too nice. Most people probably would have run off by now," she told him softly. Closing her eyes, she wept silently.  

Ryu of the Sands

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:53 am
Hunter smiled "I'm not being nice i have love for you and that will never change no matter what."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:08 am
Seirah started crying harder once she heard him. Kumori jumped into her lap and curled up. "You're not mad at her in the least for keeping this from you?" Tekashi inquired, watching them. She was smiling broadly at this exchange. "You really are too kind to people. What'd happen if this sortta thing happened and she nearly killed you?"  

Ryu of the Sands

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:18 am
Hunter looked at Tekashi and siad "Of cousre i'm not made at her i never be." Hunter smiled "If this happened to me like you said i still wouldn't care because i know it's not her fault." Hunter then looked back at Seirah and said "PLease don't cry."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff