Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Vampire hunt, the ultimate battle and war. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:24 am
"Agent Oregon, we found Alpha. This is a level zero directive, you must find and integrate Alpha into you." He sighed. "Roger that, command." When the woman on the other side gave the coordinates and said, "Command, out." He shut off his mic. "I'll be right back, Kat. My... friend... will watch over you." He stretched, running away quickly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:45 am
(dax you suck...<-<....*throws naked harx at him again* BWAHAHHAAH you dont pot enough dat all P: )
kat watched after him sadly. she quickly jumped and hid in the trunk of a tree  

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:19 am
Bane stood on the outside wall of his Village. A grin on his face as he got ready to go out and kill. "wheres my Vanguards?" He boomed. Three large armored Werepyres flew up to him and landed next to him, each wielded a large staff or lance. "my lord evon, were ready" Said the one with the Golden lance.

Bane smirked, "good lets go" He said and his large black wings came out of his back and took off.

(sorry not sure how to get into this..im sorry kat that i didnt text back..was on the phone again)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:23 am
(with your gf...)
kat waited for zach scaredly  

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:31 am
(..no my friend adam)
(lost dont know whats going on)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:41 am
(ugh...umm well...idk how to exspalin ask choas)  

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:43 am
(he doesnt like me)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:46 am
((Anai (my character) is a freelancer, or mercenary, and son of Gaea, the earth. He wanted to kill Kat but didn't, falling in love with his prey. Then, he explained it to Kat and got a level zero directive to find the AI, Alpha, and left. That's what's important...))

Zach stopped by a disk. "Alpha, report."

((And, no, Okami, I don't like you very much at all.))  

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:49 am
kat growled lowly and hised at nyx  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:52 am
Bane and his Vanguards flew for a bit till they came upon Kat and Nyx. The Vanguard landed a distance away, but Bane flew right to them. He landed and closed his wings, which faded into his back. The hood of his cloak covered his face and hide his sword that was at his side. "hello.." He said quiet and coolly.

(um chaos lay off of me, i know your friends with kat and made i broke up with her but knock it off. Theres no reason for all you people to be so pissed at me.)

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:54 am
She rolled her sightless eyes. "Relax. I'm a friend of Agent Oregon's. And, since I know you don't know who I'm talking, the person that was here five seconds ago."

"My agent, California, was killed. He transferred me to storage." Zach nodded. "California, eh..." He picked up the disk. "Alpha, instruction. Integrate into AI slot A." It nodded and disappeared. He discarded the disk and stood up, walking slowly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:55 am
kat just closed her eye and began to ignore him.  

ikat-kun

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:57 am
((Oh, that's only half the reason I hate you, Okami.))

Nyx pulled out a sword, which was cloaked in shadows-invisible. "Please go, before I'm forced to kill you all."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:02 pm
(you 2 no fighting! )
kat peaked her head out and crawled out on her hands and knees and stared up at bane  

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:04 pm
Bane placed his hand on his sword, "you think you can kill..me..Ha" He said but remained still and cool. The vanguard stayed hidden in the forest, they watched eagerly for blood to be spilled. "well your a rude one though" Bane said walking toward them slowly, he glanced at Nyx hand that held the sword, he sensed it was there but didnt care. "you just meet me and threat to kill me..why dont you try it..im not afraid of a demi god." Bane said with a smirk..his face hidden.

(why else do you hate me?)

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games