Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Delicious...(Private School Romantic RP) All may join!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:24 pm
"I don't recall," he muttered slowly. "But I'm sure I did. I know I'm not stupid enough..." His head turned as someone knocked. "Get dressed quick," he whispered to Kat as he dressed himself.

She shifted, waiting. Amy wanted her brother. As cold as she wanted to appear, she was still a little girl at heart.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:26 pm
*efreet wakes up, and dcides to roam randomly around the grounds, to find anyting to be of use...*  

Ledgendary Hero

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:28 pm
"im not stupid enough to do this but i did!" she shook her head. she knew they didnt use protection. kat got dressed quickly fixed her hair and stole an apple from his fridge to look like she was stoping by for breakfast  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:30 pm
He opened the door.

Amy immediately launched herself at her half-brother, arms wrapping around him tightly. She was suddenly bubbly, her happiness overflowing. "Zachy!"

He hugged her back. "Amy, what're you doing here?"

"I wanted you and Aphy," She said, sighing sadly.  

Demonic Repentance

Ledgendary Hero

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:31 pm
*efreet, decides, to explore the inside of the campus, and opens random doors, to see whos here*

(;P)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:32 pm
kat tryed to act normal in the corner of his bed, but her body shook fearfully and the pit in her stomach felt like little razors were being scratched on the inside of her stomach makeing it almost gut retching  

ikat-kun

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:33 pm
She noticed Kat. "Who's that?"

"That's Kat."

She moved from her half-brother, to in front of Kat, her hand extended, and she smiled warmly. "Hey. I'm Amy, Zachy and Aphy's half-sister."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:34 pm
*efreet pops up in the doorway, and has an expression, which clearly reads: what the **** did you people do?" he then walked off*  

Ledgendary Hero

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:35 pm
kat smiled weakly and reached her hand and and shook amy's hand once lightly, "its a plesure to meet you.." she mumbled  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:39 pm
She smiled, hugging Kat, then turning to Zach. "Hey, where's Aphrodite?"

"With her girlfriend."

Amy raised an eyebrow at this. "Never knew she was into girls."

He snickered. "Neither did I."  

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:41 pm
kat got up slowly and limply, she didnt feel like being with people..she would go to her room and hopefully never come out..hmm...is a fan sturdy enough to hang a noose?, kat pondered over that question as she walked out of the room, giveing zack one weak sad glace. a goodbye  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:43 pm
He turned her. "Promise you'll come back, Kat," He whispered. "Swear it."  

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:46 pm
kat gave him a small fake smile "i swear ill come back zach.." promise's didnt matter at this point, what did she care now? she'll be dead in barely 60minates  
Ledgendary Hero rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:49 pm
*efreet follows kat, as she walks out*

(if i roll, a 6 or higher u dont see me, if 5 or lower you can kinda tell, if i get a 1, im might as well be in front of you)  

Ledgendary Hero

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:50 pm
Zach kissed Kat lovingly, then sighed and turned reluctantly.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games