Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Too blind to see?[full to the brim& open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:07 pm
Mandy smiled. "I'm sorry I woke you" she felt kindaq bad. SHe smiled and played with a piece of her hair. "I'm fine...how was your night?" she hoped he slept well at least.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:16 pm
Cole chuckled softly. "Nah. It's okay. I should be getting up." He nodded his head and frowned. "Meh. My night was okay. With you it was spectacular. But then I had to leave... And deal with the guys. And. Grrr." He grumbled, "How about you? What'd you do last night?"  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:38 pm
Mandy frowned slightly at the sound of the 'guys'.She shrugged. She couldn't help but giggle at his 'grrr'. "Anna took me shopping for new clothes" she chuckled lightly "I think she had more fun than I did"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:34 pm
Cole nodded his head. "Yeah? Well thats good! I'm glad you had fun shopping." He chuckled softly. "Yeah, I know I'm cute when I grrr" He grinned brightly and grred again for her.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:58 pm
Mandy couldn't help but luagh. "Who said anything about cute?" she joked "I can't see you when you grrr." she giggled "I'm just kidding"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:14 pm
Cole chuckled. "Nope you can;t... and you never will!" He grinned and laughed evilly. "Muhahaha So whatcha up to right now?" He asked, rolling over onto his back.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:55 am
Mandy luaghed.She leaned back in the chair and waved to Anna as she left. "ummm...just talking to you..I"m thinking about making cookies...but its no fun when I have to eat em all by myself" she chuckled  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:12 am
Cole laughed. "Well. I'd offer to help... but I'm not much of a helper. I tend to eat the dough before it even gets on the cookie sheet to become cookies." He smiled and got up, walking around his room boredly.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:58 pm
She luaghed "Its okay" she smiled She twirled with a piece of her hair. "I'll save you some. "  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:06 pm
Cole grinned. "That sounds awesome." He said nodding his head as he started scribbling in his notebook. "I'm bored." He muttered angrily.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:19 pm
She had been working on the cookies while they talked. "well..the cookies should be done by the time you got here...if you wanted to come over" she chuckled.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:33 pm
Cole chuckled. "Of course I'll come over silly." He said shaking his head as if she asked a crazy question. "Im on my way" and with that he hung up and climbed into his car, driving there. He parked and knocked on the door.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:36 pm
When he got there she was taking the cookies out of the oven. "C'mon in!" she yelled to the door. She had the cookie sheet in her hands. She put it down quickly and took off her mittens."Im in the Kitchen!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:47 pm
Cole came in the house, kicked off his shoes and crept into the kitchen. He snuck up on her and wrapped his arms around her waist, spinning her around gently. He nuzzled her cheek. "Hi." He said with a grin  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:53 pm
Mandy giggled and nuzzled him back"Ello" she smiling. She kissed his cheek softly. She had a new outfit on. An off the shoulder blouse[blue like her eyes] and jeans  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff