Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Under the Crimson Moon (open to all)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Let the Rp begin...
  Yay!
View Results

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:57 pm
Piper frowned.
"You can't?" he asked, his brow furrowing. "Not that it matters. I've seen what vampire babies can do to the mother... anyway." he muttered, leaning forward to press his forehead to her's.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:12 pm
she shook her head, pulling him closer and taking a deep breath. "there is only so many times a girl can be hit there and still have everything work the way it's supose to." she said quietly giving a little of what her horrid childhood held. "i was born to a highly religious family and they made sure i could create no demon spawn." she bit her lip in slight anger.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:25 pm
Piper sighed.
"Oh, Lillith." he sighed, stroking her hair. "At least you won't ever need to worry about anything like that." he mumbled, trying to make the best of the situation.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:43 pm
she nodded. "well it used to bother me but not so much anymore. you can say i got used to it." she shrugged and looked at him showing that she wasn't hurt. it was just fact something she had dealt with long ago.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:48 pm
Piper sighed, pulling Lillith close to him.
"Wanna sit?" he asked, pressing a brief kiss to her temple.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:56 pm
she sighed, "i guess." she said as easily as she could. "but now you understand what i meant by i have nothing to lose and everything to gain." she didn't want to tell him these things like this.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:08 pm
Piper sighed and ran his hands through his hair so that it stuck straight up.
"I guess, I guess..." he sighed, closing his eyes and putting his head in his hands.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:12 pm
she looked at him apologetically, "i really didn't want to tell you like this Piper. i mean i knew i would have to eventually but i need to now so you understand or at least i hope you can." she bit her lip and looked around her room. used to be such a haven for her, a safe place of no pain... but now it had a scratch in it. she would always remember it as where she had bared her soul for the first time.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:26 pm
Piper pulled Lillith onto his lap, resting his head on the top of hers.
"Hush." he whispered, kissing her temple. "Now just relax. You're right. You had to tell me some time, and I'm just glad you did. Okay?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:49 pm
she nodded gently, "yes, i'm alright." she looked up at him uncertainly. "me being this close don't bother you does it?" she asked cautiously.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:09 pm
Piper smiled, shaking his head.
"Not nearly as much as I thought it would."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:58 pm
she smiled gently, "so you're getting used to it." inching out of her depressed stupour.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:24 pm
Piper laughed quietly.
"Oh, no. I'll never actually get USED to it. It'll just slowly fade to the background. It will ALWAYS be there."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:15 am
she nodded understanding. kind of like if you work with something that smells odd to you you'll forget about it until you go back to work the next day and it smells again. she shrugged slightly.
"so, how about I get you guys settled in?" she asked.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:59 pm
Piper smiled.
"Sounds good to me." he said, squeezing Lillith gently to his chest. "I'm just glad you're alright. Jo doesn't have much of a word filter." he explained.

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff