No EI thread yet? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:28 pm
I'm loving Pendants nevest evo! And Compass biggrin They're both great.

I also want want Kottan Bell Reunion -.-

I wonder what people think about the old EI's being re-released.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:42 pm
Still loving the Compass. The puffy pants make me think of the Tudors. A young Henry VIII would be a pretty cool cosplay.

The new Pendant evo. goes well with the Compass poses too. Great clothing!

I don't think Timmy is going to be the greatest EI to grace Gaia, but right now I'm loving my toxic waste barrel ^^

I don't think it'll crash the prices on those old EI's too bad.
The bundle is stupidly expensive ($20 for real?) and it's limited time.
The new Kottan is going for over a mill right now o.O: Hope that drops at least a little.  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:29 pm
Mmmmmm....new poses. I love the compass and pendant. So nice 'cept that one pose of the pendant, the loin cloth shows way more of my avatar then I care to show. biggrin

As for Timmy I am waiting for Grown up Timmy. My avatar can't wait to pal around with him.

The bundle is a pretty good deal. I bought (yay! payday!) and sold the kottan reunion. I didn't care for the original. I am kind of glad to have the Inari Beads back and gimpi.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:39 pm
I finally decided to sell some of my old zOmg rings and got Imaginary Friend 2. gen biggrin And Hidden Ace 12. gen xd Had to sell 4 rings for those... But I still have one Hack ring sitting in my invo. (I was suprised that people actually buy them o.O)

Now let's hope Imaginary friend is going to be fantastic. Or cute at least. The last evo was a bit weird... a robot friend?

I hope once the 12. gen Ace is finished, the value goes up -.- so I can profit... if I don't get too attached to it first biggrin  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:53 pm
First off... what the funk happened to the Imaginary Friend? gonk
It starts off with some promising looking rainbow junk and now we've got octomoose in a sweater vest. To make things worse, it's all one blended color/pattern gonk I really hope they get a little more creative with this one, it has so much potential to be awesome.

Compass - Can't complain. More awesome Renaissance inspired clothing and a dragon :3 Even the background is incredibly detailed.

Dappy - The more I see from it, the more I like it. The mouth pose is kinda goofy looking, but the colors start to grow on you after a while. Artists can never go wrong with new eyes and hair. I can't believe the first Gen. of these have skyrocketed to 1.4mill eek  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:25 am
Karma v2
First off... what the funk happened to the Imaginary Friend? gonk
It starts off with some promising looking rainbow junk and now we've got octomoose in a sweater vest. To make things worse, it's all one blended color/pattern gonk I really hope they get a little more creative with this one, it has so much potential to be awesome.

Compass - Can't complain. More awesome Renaissance inspired clothing and a dragon :3 Even the background is incredibly detailed.

Dappy - The more I see from it, the more I like it. The mouth pose is kinda goofy looking, but the colors start to grow on you after a while. Artists can never go wrong with new eyes and hair. I can't believe the first Gen. of these have skyrocketed to 1.4mill eek

Yeah I know! I paid 350k for the second gen. and now it's under 300 -.- Pick it up people! I don't want end up selling it with 200k someday! gonk

And Dappys 1 gen. is now over 1mil o.o woah! I have 2 gen. from that too, I think I bought it with around 200k xD

Inflation is crazy, when you compare the fact that I bough Dappy with 200k and Imaginary Friend with 350k and I think Dappy has been great from beginning.  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:11 pm
I like Dappy and the Compass.

The Imaginary Friend is making me nervous.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:48 am
I still don't like Shadow Legend. Maybe it will get better. I don't know.

The Jewel has some neat stuff, though. I like it.  

Salmay
Captain

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:03 am
Really Sal? Some of it is starting to look a little S&M, but the top and katar aren't too bad. I think this is going to end up being one of those EIs that some people absolutely love and some people just can't stand.

The jewel ended up a little better then I expected. Nice clothing pieces and some new hair styles. Not sure what to make of the colors they chose for this one confused They're kinda bright and don't really go with much.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:05 pm
Compass is AWESOME!!!! Even if it makes me think of Elmer Fudd
(Kill da WABBIT)

Dappy Dandy is beautiful though I have trouble figuring out what to do with it,.

Timmy is still Timmy.  

Salmay
Captain

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:33 am
Dappy has been great till the end ^^ I love it! I had to buy Loyal Jay just for the color blue, I hope I can somehow match it with Dappy. And William the Playwright XD I know the blue in it is totally different but I think it still might work somehow.

Compass is, as always, great. I like the details in all the clothing. It makes me wish I had two gonk

Timmy is funny lol

Edit: How do I look? xD  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:22 pm
Still loving the compass too XD
I really like the new hair and the winged helmet, just not on this avi.
I don't think I've ever been disappointed by an Ethe creation.

Dappy had an amazing finish =o
Gorgeous clothes and new hair styles.
I'm totally hoarding that one.

I agree with Sal on Timmy. It's sticking to the story line.

@Ieho: Looks good! Very classy. The shoes are a little off though...  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:13 am
My little starter shoes are not good enough for ya? xD

Yeah, I know. But it's really hard to find good blue shoes. confused Doesn't bother me that much, I think the color is still ok. Got any suggestions? Preferably gold shop shoes because I just spend all my gold for the Jay and William xD  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:30 am
Iehonatane

Yeah, I know. But it's really hard to find good blue shoes. confused Doesn't bother me that much, I think the color is still ok. Got any suggestions? Preferably gold shop shoes because I just spend all my gold for the Jay and William xD

What about the gold genie slippers?  

Salmay
Captain

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:35 am
Iehonatane

Nope talk2hand Only bunny or chicky slippers will make it look right.
j/k, they're ok. I'm just neurotic xd

You're right, there aren't very many blue shoes confused
You could try the blue kachina dancer shoes.  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff