Reply The Vampire Castle
The Cemetary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:56 pm
Baku used her mind powers to communicate to Shamerella and Darkness "I love how you two can carry on a conversation while killing summoners."
She ripped out a guys throat, blood soaking her fur.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:48 pm
Shamerella responded mind to mind too Years of practice. She smield then said out loud " Try it." SHe bit into another human  

RAWR_blue

vampiredracula911

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:38 pm
"I dont know but thats probably why we are imortal so we can figure it out"darkness said before getting shot in the back several times by machine guns and fell to the earth dead but as when the others noticed he was down his blood ran back to his body and his gun wounds healed with a smile on his face he says"it takes a human to kill a monster when humans willingly sell thier soul for material things they become nothing more then trash"his hair came alive waving unnaturally then shadows came from the hair taking the form of bats."the light of day is gone betraying god for satan has brought you to this"giant eyeballs come from his back and attacked the 3rd summoner  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:43 pm
Shamerella laughed " For you have betrayed Gaia." She looked at a summoner and his screamed in pian and so did a couple others and she bit one and kept mind attacking the others.  

RAWR_blue

vampiredracula911

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 7:24 am
"i belive its alucard turn to kill"darkness said petting the hellhound  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 7:48 am
Alucard's eyes glowed red as he charged after a summoner and tore at its throat, his fur soaked with blood.  

TheScarletDawn

RAWR_blue

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:28 am
Shanerella grabbed another and bit him when she was done she looked around at the carnge " Beautiful."  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:02 am
darkness summoned a griffon and a bunch of other monsters and smiles with bloodlust controling him completly"the lord shall forgive all but those who embrace satan shall be punished"  

vampiredracula911

RAWR_blue

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:11 pm
Shamerella smiles glad to see the god boy going under blood lust she was begining to feel uneasy around him. " The Crone weeps at the site of her children." She smiles and summans a black demon horse " Hello old friend." She stroked him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:26 pm
Baku and Alucard keep tearing at the summoners. Running and weaving between them, playing mind games.  

TheScarletDawn

RAWR_blue

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:57 pm
( OOC: How many are there?)
Sham grabbed the last summoner and bit it. SHe through him to the side and looked around. SHe stroked the demon horse. He pawed at the ground. SHam laughed " Panence my friend."  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:34 am
((occ: idk until we get bored))  

vampiredracula911

RAWR_blue

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:23 pm
( occ: As much as I love killing cult members I killed the last one!)

Sham sighed " well that was fun!" She said excitedly  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:46 pm
Baku and Alucard walk over to stand near Shamerella and Darkness.  

TheScarletDawn

RAWR_blue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:14 pm
Sham smiled " I'm Sham by the way."  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items