Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Toan The Devil Reincarnation! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which path do you follow?
  the one that lead to the snack bar
  the one that lead me out of here
  the one that lead to Toan Destruction! (I will kill anyone who vote this!)
  The one that will help my lord Toan get a new katana! ( Vote this one ^^)
View Results

Earthest

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:54 pm
SlashAngemon quickly cut the power cord for the amp from the guitar with one of his steel feathers. "Let her sleep. She's been working all day," he said. Earthest sighed happily. Cuddling closer to the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:57 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan shrug "Alright" and went back to doing the chores. MagnaAngemon and stingmon was still playing chess "Queen to g7, check.. good game stingmon but i belive next turn i win" Stingmon look at the board for 5 mins before making a move "Pawn to g7....checkmate" MagnaAngemon stare at the board in disbelife ".....Good game stingmon let play again" And reset their board

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:53 pm
Earthest slowly woke up. She blinked a few times and then gave up trying to make them seem less cloudy. She looked around. There were large bags under her eyes and she looked half dead from lack of sleep. She got up slowly and stumbled a few times, but never fell, and went into the dojo. Everyone watched her move back to the kitchen with interest. She grabbed a cup and filled it with water, downed the water, set the cup down and started to walk back outside. She paused at the chess game and looked at the pieces. "...You know, if you control the middle four squares, you will have the best offense and defense for the game," she said moving a finger around the four squares. "Just a little FYI," she replied. She went back to the middle of the grass and collapsed.

SlashAngemon sighed. "She was up all night working for a TV station for the election coverage. She's only had three hours of sleep for 48 hours. I'm sorry about that." He shook his head and walked over the Stingmon and MagnaAngemon's new game of chess and watched intently.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:41 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"it ok i dont mind pawn to g4" MagnaAngemon said. Stingmon move his chest pieaces to d4 pawn. Toan went back inside the dojo and sat down in the dojo to meditate

shadow toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:37 pm
"I swear you two should date.." Saren said as he emrged from the front door wiht out knocking. What a rude boy he was.. "eh Toan?" Saren nudged Toan's shoulder with his elbow and then smiled the slightest bit, which in Saren's world would probably just be a teasiing smirk. SAren then looked the place over, he never really took in the place fulley. It was peaeful , well besides teh fact of who lived here, but other than that it was peaceful looking. Saren noticed the collapsed girl outside and sighed, scooping her up and taking her into Toan's room laying her down neatly in the bed draping the covers over her....  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:05 pm

Toan sigh "There goes myt meditation, Hay that m room!" Toan yelled. he didn't like to share his bed, especially to one so superficial.

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:41 pm
Earthest only opened her eyes briefly. Then muttered something but it was inaudible. Earthest started to squirm but once she was on the bed she stopped and sighed contentedly. "So nice!" Earthest sighed. Then she sat up and laid down on the ground. "...How did I get in this room? I thought I was outside?" Earthest asked, starting to become more fully awake.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:51 pm

Toan sigh and walked into the room and open the light which cast an illusions of silver and black phoenix flying around the room and when they reach the ceiling they vanish "Just a wake up surprise each mourning" Toan explain giving a small smile

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:23 pm
Earthest shook her head. "You are definitely an odd ball." She got up from her spot on the ground and waltzed out of the room then stood dead in her tracks once she found SlashAngemon, who was quietly watching the game of chess. She slowly went to an area. Earthest ran and glomped SlashAngemon and started to snuggle him. "I haven't glomped you in awhile."

SlashAngemon sighed. "I was hoping you had forgotten."

Earthest shook her head vehemently. "I could never forget you! You are amazing! And just think of it, you are SlashAngemon! Amazingness wants to be you!"

SlashAngemon shook his head and continued to watch the game, ignoring Earthest.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:39 pm

It was MagnaAngemon turn and he was staring intently at the board for 10 mins. finally he knock his king over and said "I forfeit you win. Come let play one more time" Stingmon nodded his head and began reseting the board but while he was he look up at Earthest and said in a small voice "Nice to meet you" Then continue with the game moving pawn to d3.

Toan finish making his bed and walk out "That right you havent been properly introduce since you were so stuck up and snooty last time, oh well. I'm gonna be cooking who want what?" Vajiramon and slayerdramon both yelled out "Alot of Hotwings and Chicken fried rice!" MagnaAngemon just said "i prefer the Vietnamese noodle soup you made last time what was it call, Pho?" Toan nodded then turn to stingmon who just said "Nothing for me" And continue the game

shadow toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:55 pm
Saren walked out towards everyone else, "Hot wings? I haven't had those since i was a child." Saren said remembering the taste of it..

Beelzemon moved to the chess board and watched teh match for awhile, "I got next match.. He said raising his hand a bit, eye on the game

Shikon looked at houl and laughed. Shikon saw Ghoul as a mercenary, he was no brain..just a henchmen  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:59 pm

"and your not gonna have one now, now stop coming in uninvited you bum!" Vajiramon said grabbing saren by the shirt and throwing him out then did the same with the other digimons of his " Now when you ask to enter then i might let you in!" Vajiramon hated people coming in his home uninvited

shadow toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:12 pm
Moments later Saren appeared at the table with Beelzemon at his side, "the back door was open..Earthest probably left it open..plus I waas already here I put Earthest in Toan's bed...and it is not like you guys ask beforecoming into my place.." Saren said while looking at teh chess game..  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:14 pm

Vajiramon threw them out again "What house it a forum this is my dojo you dont disrespect the dojo owner and expect a free meal" Vajiramon went back in and lock the doors.

shadow toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:25 pm
Saren looked at the door that was now locked infront of them... SArne then turned to look up at Beelzemon..

"Shoul I kick it in?" Ghoul asked outloud to Saren.

Saren seemed to ponder the thought for a moment before giving his command. HE decided he would wait to see what happened.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games