Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Destiny of a the Dream/ The Kage's Wish: A joined RP. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 2:54 pm

When Ganeni got back home he noticed a letter. He opened it and started reading its content.

Dear Ganeni,

You may or not be aware of this yet but the Kage of the Hidden Grass village has been reported missing. We have little clues about his whereabouts but we believe he is somewhere north of Konoha. Head North and rendevous with the searchparty.

Signed,
Chiyo

Ganeni put down the letter and sighed. He didn;t had anything else to do. But it was a mission none the less. He hated them but went on it anyway. So he headed North.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 3:02 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
The katana hit, Kenji's face showed horror an suprise... but that changed when Kenji went 'poof' and was covered in a puff of smoke. A log was in his place.

"Psst."

The look of horror switched to Oneni's face. He tried to swing back at Kenji, but his sword was lodged in the log. His eyes grew wide as Kenji's blade swung at him.
Kisei regained his footing and turned toward Kenji. Ifuuki grabbed him from behind and whispered into his ear. "Now now... You can't have all the fun can you?" Then she bit his ear off.
His hand clamped to the side of his head as blood splurted out. "You b***h!!" he yelled.
Kakimaur tasted blood when he sliced through Oneni's waist. Kenji whipped the sword in the air, throwing off the blood that was on the blade. He turned, hearing Kisei screaming at Ifuuki. He awaited Ifuuki's reation to that curse, in doing so, he sheathed his sword.

Oneni screamed as the two halves of him fell to the ground. He spat up blood. "You cut me in half you b*****d!" he shouted. Apparently what Ifuuki sait about how hard Kabuku are to kill was correct. As Oneni attempted to "pull himself back together", Kisei yelled. He was not used to pain, he tended to avoid attacks. Ifuuki walked over and picked up Oneni's katana. She kicked Kisei and knocked him to the ground. Then with one firce stroke, she buried it to the hilt in his body, pinning him to the ground. He couldn't reach the sword, which was through his back, so was unable to pull it out. She bent down and spoke, "I made a careful consideration of your request and I came to the conclusion that membership in your group does not fit my best interests at this time."
She got up and motioned to Kenji that it was time to go, but stopped dead in her tracks when she noticed almost half the village surrounded them.
Kenji was quite suprised. "Damn, they're fast." He took a step to sidle up with Ifuuki. "Now what?"

Ifuuki sighed. "Well, now we-"
"What's going on in my village?" a deep feminine voice boomed.
Ifuuki started. s**t!! She looked up and saw the only thing she feared in the mortal world. "Boss...Matsuda..." she gasped.
A woman stepped out of the crowd as it parted for her passage. She had long black hair and wore a kimono tied loosely. She took long drafts on her stelletto cigarette as her wooden sandals clicked on the cobblestones. She appeared to be about forty, but she still had some beauty in her. In fact, her and Ifuuki looked quite alike...
"What the?" Kenji exclaimed. He felt one large chakra surge. This woman was extremely dangerous, and Kenji can tell just by feeling her chakra. Kenji, this is not good. The dragon agrees too. Kenji felt a pang of fear.

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 3:10 pm

Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Kakimaur tasted blood when he sliced through Oneni's waist. Kenji whipped the sword in the air, throwing off the blood that was on the blade. He turned, hearing Kisei screaming at Ifuuki. He awaited Ifuuki's reation to that curse, in doing so, he sheathed his sword.

Oneni screamed as the two halves of him fell to the ground. He spat up blood. "You cut me in half you b*****d!" he shouted. Apparently what Ifuuki sait about how hard Kabuku are to kill was correct. As Oneni attempted to "pull himself back together", Kisei yelled. He was not used to pain, he tended to avoid attacks. Ifuuki walked over and picked up Oneni's katana. She kicked Kisei and knocked him to the ground. Then with one firce stroke, she buried it to the hilt in his body, pinning him to the ground. He couldn't reach the sword, which was through his back, so was unable to pull it out. She bent down and spoke, "I made a careful consideration of your request and I came to the conclusion that membership in your group does not fit my best interests at this time."
She got up and motioned to Kenji that it was time to go, but stopped dead in her tracks when she noticed almost half the village surrounded them.
Kenji was quite suprised. "Damn, they're fast." He took a step to sidle up with Ifuuki. "Now what?"

Ifuuki started. s**t!! She looked up and saw the only thing she feared in the mortal world. "Boss...Matsuda..." she gasped.
A woman stepped out of the crowd as it parted for her passage. She had long black hair and wore a kimono tied loosely. She took long drafts on her stelletto cigarette as her wooden sandals clicked on the cobblestones. She appeared to be about forty, but she still had some beauty in her. In fact, her and Ifuuki looked quite alike...
"What the?" Kenji exclaimed. He felt one large chakra surge. This woman was extremely dangerous, and Kenji can tell just by feeling her chakra. Kenji, this is not good. The dragon agrees too. Kenji felt a pang of fear.

Matsuda eyed Ifuuki and smiled. "Why if it isn't my errent granddaughter. You're just as beautiful as I last saw you, of course with your leniage who could blame you?"
A few of the near competant clan members laughed at her joke. Ifuuki held tight to her jar. "I was just stopping by to get something of mine. I'll be leaving now Boss." she said politely.
Matsuda took another draft of her cigarette. "Oh really? Then why did you bring that outsider in?" She pointed at Kenji with her cigarette.
She could tell Kenji wasn't part of the clan by looking at him?! Damn!
"You. Outsider. Why are you here?" she continued.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 3:14 pm

Eiju too felt the new charka, felt it in his bones, his soul. Not good, he thought, She's got power and my guess is she doesn't like Ifuuki. They might kill her before i get the chance to complete the deal with her... Eiju was about to shadow jump to help out but his self preservation kicked in. There were so many of them that even if he and the otehr two beat that woman they would have to contend with the others, and he felt a few others with large power. He wanted Ifuuki to surive, but he needed to to surive to exact his revenge on Raith. There were other, less pleasant ways of getting that revenge, but they all required that he be alive. Good luck Ifuuki, and you can just die for all the ******** I care. he thought toward Kenji.

liz_bliz_inc

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 3:21 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

Matsuda eyed Ifuuki and smiled. "Why if it isn't my errent granddaughter. You're just as beautiful as I last saw you, of course with your leniage who could blame you?"
A few of the near competant clan members laughed at her joke. Ifuuki held tight to her jar. "I was just stopping by to get something of mine. I'll be leaving now Boss." she said politely.
Matsuda took another draft of her cigarette. "Oh really? Then why did you bring that outsider in?" She pointed at Kenji with her cigarette.
She could tell Kenji wasn't part of the clan by looking at him?! Damn!
"You. Outsider. Why are you here?" she continued.
Kenji felt the small pang of fear grow. When she asked the question, her aura of chakra 'thickened' making it more obvious that she is powerful chakra wise. "I was poisoned by something strong. Though I was healed, I was not fully healed from the poison. The one alternative left was to come here. She would've just come here on her own, but I didn't feel like letting her go alone."
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 3:38 pm

Ryuujin Toshiro
Kenji felt the small pang of fear grow. When she asked the question, her aura of chakra 'thickened' making it more obvious that she is powerful chakra wise. "I was poisoned by something strong. Though I was healed, I was not fully healed from the poison. The one alternative left was to come here. She would've just come here on her own, but I didn't feel like letting her go alone."

"Is that so?" Matsuda replied. "Ifuuki-san is a genius. Her skill with poisons goes far beyond my own. If you were poisoned with one of her mixtures, I'm amazed you aren't already dead."
Ifuuki was slightly surprised by this sudden prasie, but she didn't let her guard down. That would be a fatal mistake.
"Boss...can you help me out?" Kisei groaned. Laying humiliated with his face in the dirt was rather amusing. Oneni had finaly connected his upper half to his lower and was in the proccess of fusing them back together.
Blowing smoke out her nose, she flinched. The top of the katana snapped off, allowing him to slide off the blade. She moved so fast that it seemed like she didn't move at all.
"If your brain was as big as your ego then you wouldn't need my help Kisei." she said menacingly. Kisei blended into the crowd like a dog with his tail between his legs.
"Come. Visit me in my study." Matsuda said to Ifuuki and Kenji. It wasn't a request, but an order.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 3:49 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

"Is that so?" Matsuda replied. "Ifuuki-san is a genius. Her skill with poisons goes far beyond my own. If you were poisoned with one of her mixtures, I'm amazed you aren't already dead."
Ifuuki was slightly surprised by this sudden prasie, but she didn't let her guard down. That would be a fatal mistake.
"Boss...can you help me out?" Kisei groaned. Laying humiliated with his face in the dirt was rather amusing. Oneni had finaly connected his upper half to his lower and was in the proccess of fusing them back together.
Blowing smoke out her nose, she flinched. The top of the katana snapped off, allowing him to slide off the blade. She moved so fast that it seemed like she didn't move at all.
"If your brain was as big as your ego then you wouldn't need my help Kisei." she said menacingly. Kisei blended into the crowd like a dog with his tail between his legs.
"Come. Visit me in my study." Matsuda said to Ifuuki and Kenji. It wasn't a request, but an order.
Kenji took a glance from his periphereal vision at Ifuuki. She seems spooked. He then looked ahead at the crowd and followed Matsuda.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 3:50 pm

Ganeni moved as fast as he could. His speed was always his best ability. But this time he was pushing his limits. A missing Kage does have a very high priority. Before he could push himself even harder he sensed Chakra. Hostile... He immidiatly jumped high in the sky and located the enemy.

He preformed the handseals. Bijon Fusenmei!

The enemy looked confused and started looking around real fast. But in vain. The Vision Blurr lasts for 10 minutes at maximum. Ganeni didn't feel like killing the guy so he left him alone and continued.

"What a waste..." he said

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 4:07 pm

Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

Kenji took a glance from his periphereal vision at Ifuuki. She seems spooked. He then looked ahead at the crowd and followed Matsuda.

They walked in to her house and into her study. She sat on a luxurious cushion and indicated for her guests to do the same. Tea was brought in and sake for Matsuda. She threw some down and addressed Ifuuki.
"Now that you're here I'm not going to let you leave again." she said bluntly.
Ifuuki stared stone faced. "Boss..." she replied, "I know you won't reconsider, and I know I can't defeat you... so what do you want me to say?"
There was silence while Matsuda puffed a bit more. "You are much to much of an asset to not keep you. I only let you escape the first time because I expected you to come back. I won't let you leave this time."
As time ticked by, Kenji's life diminished.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 4:20 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

They walked in to her house and into her study. She sat on a luxurious cushion and indicated for her guests to do the same. Tea was brought in and sake for Matsuda. She threw some down and addressed Ifuuki.
Ifuuki stared stone faced. "Boss..." she replied, "I know you won't reconsider, and I know I can't defeat you... so what do you want me to say?"
There was silence while Matsuda puffed a bit more. "You are much to much of an asset to not keep you. I only let you escape the first time because I expected you to come back. I won't let you leave this time."
Sitting at his cushions, he wondered what he could do. Though he thought of several ways to get out, he knows that he won't be able to match Matsuda by speed .She moved fast, too fast. So trying to force their way out of the village is ouy of the question.

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 4:23 pm

Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

Sitting at his cushions, he wondered what he could do. Though he thought of several ways to get out, he knows that he won't be able to match Matsuda by speed .She moved fast, too fast. So trying to force their way out of the village is ouy of the question.

Ifuuki spoke up. "Boss. I need to administer the antidote to this man. He has something I want and I don't want him dying before I get it."
Matsuda eyed Kenji. "I don't care if he dies. He means nothing to me." As if to strengthen her point she took a leisurly puff on her cigarette.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 4:35 pm

Kenji clenched his fists, he's mad, but he can't do anything about it. He then turned and looked at Ifuuki. "It's alright Ifuuki, I don't mind dying. But... I still need to get to the one that murdered my father." Kenji fists tightened more, and he gritted his teeth.

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 4:41 pm

Ryuujin Toshiro
Kenji clenched his fists, he's mad, but he can't do anything about it. He then turned and looked at Ifuuki. "It's alright Ifuuki, I don't mind dying. But... I still need to get to the one that murdered my father." Kenji fists tightened more, and he gritted his teeth.

"Revenge?" Matsuda asked. "Are you so petty? It may not matter to the Kabuku clan, but life is short. Don't waste it on such trivial things." She turned to Ifuuki and stared. "You are staying. If you wish to save this boy then do it, but you are not escaping me again."
Ifuuki blinked. "What's going on? Who are you?" she asked with a confused look on her face.
Matsuda raised an eybrow.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 4:47 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

"Revenge?" Matsuda asked. "Are you so petty? It may not matter to the Kabuku clan, but life is short. Don't waste it on such trivial things." She turned to Ifuuki and stared. "You are staying. If you wish to save this boy then do it, but you are not escaping me again."
Ifuuki blinked. "What's going on? Who are you?" she asked with a confused look on her face.

"Uh oh." Whispered Kenji.
Not good, Kenji.

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 4:52 pm

Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

"Uh oh." Whispered Kenji.
Not good, Kenji.

Ifuuki glanced over at Kenji and lit up. "Kenji-kun!" she shouted and threw her arms around him. Once again she had blood on her face that wasn't hers. She accidently rubbed it on him and when she saw it she gasped. "Kenji-kun you're hurt!"
Matsuda's brow furrowed. "What the hell is going on?" She grabbed Kenji by his shirt and yanked him forcfully over the table. "What did you do to my granddaughter?!"
Ifuuki was alarmed to say the least. "Stop hurting Kenji-kun!"
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games