Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Plague of war (for RP People) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DO you like it?
  kinnda.
  nah
  it needs work
  AHHHH the MUTANT LAMAS ATTACK!!!
View Results

Yvansi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:01 pm
Mask had remained still throughout the necklace movement. He shook his head and lowered his hood."My name is Yvansi Coldiron." He said, his eyes flashing as he stared at the dragon. He moved one lock of his hair from his face, revealing a long white scar."And you are the reason my life was terible." Rifthol yelled loudly,"You! I cannot believe you survived the wastelands!" He moved forward to attack but was knocked back by a slash of Yvansi's sword.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:27 pm
Nabri gave a half smile as she pulled out her staff, she look down at her tightly fitting, sky blue, dress it came to obout her knees, she ripped it a bit at the thighs so she could move her legs. "Let's go." she said determinedly, the man in the Mask caught her eye again, Yvansi? Nabri's emotions got the better of her again, "Yvansi!" she shouted happilyfrom her place.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Yvansi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:04 am
Mask removed his hood which let the others see his face. A long straight scar ran down one side, and the once dancing brown eyes were hardened and cold. His hair was matted and dirty, as well as much longer than the time he had first met the others. He shook his head and looked straight into the dragons eyes."My name is Yvansi Coldiron and I am going to kill you." Rifthol laughed. Boy you can do nothing. I am a demonic dragon of thousands of years age, and you are a mere human child!" Yvansi looked at Lalapeya. He whispered."Leave. Take the others and leave." That was all he said before unsheathing the same sword that had housed Rifthol for thousands of years and moved toward the dragon.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:17 pm
Callsito needed to make a decision. Either she could stay and help Yvansi defeat Rifthol or she could leave with Lalapeya. As much as she wanted to destroy the beastly dragon she decided that as long as the princess was safe Rifthol couldnt succeed. "Better get a head start while we still have a chance. Lets go!" she said as she took the princess by the arm and ran back down the isle with Nabri. A troup of guards followed them help blockade the front of the palace in case Rifthol tried escaping. One of them turned and looked at Nabri curiously but shrugged it off as he ran.  

Saphirewolf7

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:24 pm
Username: Saphirewolf7
Name: Kaigu
Race: elf
Powers: to be mentioned later
Bio: After leaving his river tribe to search for the fire mages he suceeded in reaching the temple to discover that it was completely lifelss, all the mages dead. He had been returning home when he was ambushed by bandits in the woods. He was takne prisoner by them but was saved by a troup of transilvaniet soldiers who had been traveling through the area. Among them was prince Nicholai who befriended Kaigu and after getting to know him better, he placed him in the high ranks of the transilvaniet guards begging him to stay.
Personality: He's courageous protactive and intelligent. He's very kind and compassionate to others.
Appearance: He basically looks like Nabri only he's a guy and hes older.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:21 am
Yvansi and Rifthol began circling. Yvansi looked over to the others."Leave as quick as you can. Escape." As soon as he and Rifthol were the only ones in the room, he stood up straight and stopped circling."I know your secret Rifthol." Yvansi said without flinching as the dragon charged. Rifthol roared and knocked the boy against the wall. As soon as he rose he hit him hard against the stained glass window, which shattered as he flew out. Yvansi fell about 20 feet, landed, and got up quickly to resume fighting with Rifthol.  

Yvansi

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:35 pm
Lalapeya nodded and told him, “Meet me where we first met, to the tree house.” She ran out of the castle, she pushed the guards out of the way, “Girls follow me!!!” she ran into the forest, she stripped, this time almost down to her knickers, she swam across the river, and jumped out the other side, she ran for about 15 minuets, until she got to a quaint tree house, covered in dust, she climbed up into the house, she grabbed clothes from the drawer. Brushing black dust, and soot off each surface, from the attack on them by Moyn. A tear traced her cheek, what had happened to her, she was going insane, she was about to do several things she’d hate herself for. “Don’t help me no matter how much I plea.” Lalapeya grabbed a small knife off of the table, and cut her hair, (She’s about to go a little Emo) she then took the knife, and she slit the tops f her wrists, and her ankles. (YAY she went slightly Emo ok guy’s I’m gonna post a pic of her with her new look.)

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:13 pm
Callisto stood back letting the princess release her anger then she stepped forward placing a hand on her shoulder. "We still can fix this. He doesnt have you yet." she said comfortingly.
The young soldier with almost white hair had ran after the girls. He didnt know why he just felt sure of something. I just hope Im wrong, he thought to himself stepping behind a tree from where they were at. One was bleeding and hair was on the ground she stood at, the other had long red hair and was wearing a red dress with her hand on the other girls shoulder, and the other one has almost white hair and wore a torn blue dress. Why are they all wearing torn.......No!! No it cant be her!!! he thought in horror looking closely at the girl in blue. Please no!!!  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:08 pm
Nabri tilted her head slightly, listening beter, she thought she had heard something, nevermind... "Lala, you can't hurt yourself over something you can't change, the past is the past, but you can change the future, plus you have us to help you." she said to the princess, suddenly she whirled fully towards the woods, "It's that stupid noise again!" she muttered at Callisto.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:45 am
Yvansi was taking quite a beating from Rifthol, but every time he fell he rose again with a renewed vigor. He yelled wildly for everyone nearby to leave, to escape, and soon it was only he and Rifthol inside the castle walls. Yvansi suddenly and without reason dropped his sword. He stood there, looking straight into Rifthols eyes without moving. Rifthol stopped attacking the boy. He looked suspiciously at him."What are you doing, boy? Fight or I will quickly end your life! Or is that waht you prefer?" Yvansi had a plan from what he had learned, and if this plan worked, then Rifthol would be defeated, but at a cost. If it didn't work, then Yvansi would die, and Rifthol would survive.  

Yvansi

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:47 am
Callisto looked to where Nabri was looking at. She didnt see anyone but she had thought she had heard something as well.
Kaigu stepped out into the open forgetting that he was still dressed as a transilvaniet soldier. "Why are you here??!!" he demanded in irritation.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:18 pm
Nabri looked suspiciously at the Transylvaniet soldier before her now, why did his voice sound so familiar? "I believe the question is why are YOU here." she said, bringing her staff out, just in case, "I'd advise you to leave before we get angry."  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:48 pm
"What??!! Im the one whos angry here! You were supposed to stay with the tribe!! Oh you insolent little child!!" he yelled shaking his head in irritance.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:48 pm
Yvansi quickly said the transport spell and appeared in the treehouse. The signal came from Lalapeya. He quickly thrust a dagger into her hands."Stab me!" He yelled as the roar of Rifthol came closer."Do it now! In the heart!"  

Yvansi

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:04 pm
“WH-WHAT?! Why?” Lalapeya asked, but she obeyed, “I don’t want to but ok.” She said to Yvansi. She took the bloody knife and went in close to him, and stabbed his heart, “I’ve killed another. Damn my sole, huh? Nabri, who’s that? He looks exactly like you, but he’s wearing translyvaniet clothing, shall I kill him too?” Suddenly she looked away and cut her left ankle, and whispered a prayer, “Please don’t be mad, I’m only doing this because it’s the only way the gods can forgive me, I shed my blood for the blood I shed.” She looked coldly and the floor, and collapsed crying.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games