Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Kastara Castle (RPers Wanted!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you Join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:10 pm
Red Heart rolled her eyes. Fear not, little elfdemon. She thought to him. You're secret is safe with me. Make sure you're not followed. She sent him a stream of pictures that would lead him to her and her friends.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:15 pm
Will do*He walks back into the forest and walks toward them.He turned himself into air knowing no one could follow the air.He heads towards them.He becomes himself as he stops a few feet from them all*  

cateyesrose

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:19 pm
Red Heart turns when she hears him. "Clever trick," she told him. She points to the group. "This is Falcon, Tibby and Kree. Who are you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:22 pm
*He nods to them*"I am Jaden"*He smiles as he walks up.But due to his unlucky day as it was his long hair gets caught on a brush and jerks him back.He falls to the ground.He groans then laughs at himself as he tries to free his hair*  

cateyesrose

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:41 pm
"Clumsy tw-leggers," she mutters. "I am called Red Heart. Since you are out her alone, I would guess you are on your guest to find where you belong? I have heard of such quests. I assisted one Elfdemon many years ago when he discovered he belonged among the wandering Dragons. They are very secretative and didn't trust him until I vouched fro him. Last I heard of him, he is still wih them." She cocked her head in thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:44 pm
"I am not clumsy..Its this stupid hair of mine...And I can't cut it even if I wanted to....Ye must of helped my cousin.I told him he was of a dragon soul but he didn't listen to me..It nice to meet ye"  

cateyesrose

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:27 pm
Red Heart cowed her head. Your Magisty, she thought to only him, an amused gleam in her eyes. Foolish two-leggers, she thought to herself. Always trying to run from who they are, but never successful. Her body shook with the force of her laughter.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:31 pm
*He glared at her.He pulled his hair free then stands up andputs his hair into a braid.He sighs* I don't run from anything.I seek where I belong. As much as I love and miss home. I don't be long there  

cateyesrose

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:53 pm
Red Heart chuckled. It is not I but you who do not like being called by your proper title, remember? She lowered her head and looked at him in the eye.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:00 pm
*He looks down* I don't like being treated like a royal.I like being treated like an equal...Unlike the others in my family.I like helping the people about me  

cateyesrose

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:43 am
Red Heart laughed. "Now that I believe!" She rolled her shoulders and suddenly she appeared next to Jaden in the form of a Mountain Elf. "I would very much believe that." She smiled at him and watched his movements carefully with her yellow eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:34 am
*He looks up at her.He blinks he never seen an mountain elf or knew that dragons could change into one.His eyes widens a little.But he smiles*"Most do not. They see every demonelf as a trickster and warns others from us because we would decieve them"  

cateyesrose

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:57 am
Red Heart saw his amazement. She looked down at herself. "Amazing isn't it?" She gave him a mistivous smile. "Until I met your cousin, I too believed that of Demonelfs. No one ever had the chance to learn otherwise, so you can't blame the world." She flipped her hair over her shoulder and lays a hand on the sword at her waist.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:33 pm
*He nods then sighs*"That is cause we keep to ourselves in our hidden forest. Only to come out for our quests. Very few leave and stay gone. We keep to ourselves and most of the time are as other think us. But my cousin Taren and I are only like that with our enemies not or friends and allies"  

cateyesrose

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:17 am
Red Heart smiled slightly. "Now I see why humans think Dragons and Demonelves are great friends," she told him. "Most Dragons are like that. We like our privacy. And the older we get the more private we get. Many Dragons turn rouge and attack the Dwarves for their gold and jewels. The older Dragons get stronger and like the shine that comes off jewels." She shrugged a such thoughts.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games