Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:48 pm
Lilith raised an eyebrow at Nightmare but took it.
"I'm not tired, just hungry."
She shoved the whole candy bar in her mouth.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:52 pm
Nightmare smiled
"either way your still going to be work in war one weak team mate can cost the deaths of many.Tell me if your still hungery"  

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:56 pm
Lilith shrugged and shook her head while she was still chewing.
"Nah, I'm not really. I'll be fine."
She then dug in her pockets to pull out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter and proceeded to light one.

[Gotta get off the computer now. Good night.]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:06 am
Adam held out a hand and summoned his scythe, before passing the long ebony-handled weapon to Dougal.
“Enjoy.”
Somewhere in the distance there was a sound of dual screaming. Adam flapped his wings a few more times to gain more height, and the scream was abruptly strangled off. From this height the contours of hell were more visable- rocky ridges and dipped caverns and canyons, and the ‘roof’ of the whole place could be seen a mile or two up in the air - a great rocky curve adorned with various stalactites and cracks. Far in the distance, if one looked along the edge of the roof, there was a circular hole of light just visable.
“If anything comes for us, try to decapitate it. They don’t get up form that for a while.”

--
Natasha came running back to find Lilith and nightmare. She grinned, her arms and parts of her expensive dress covered in something else’s blood, and a triumphant look on her face.
“So there you are! Sorry I had to dash off, but i saw a pair of oddly dressed demons that looked pretty suspicious. I followed them, and...”
She pulled her hands out from behind her back and presented them with a thick book.
“I found this. But it gets better, look at these.” From her other hand, she produced a set of small runes that appeared to have been painted on finger-bones.
“I knew something was wrong, and then I find these demons - priestly demons with runes. Do you know what this means?”
She gave a brief pause, but her excitement carried her into answering before they had much chance to speak.
“It means the oracles were right! There is something going on, but it’s not just these modernised demons, no, they’re just part of it. Those demons I just killed have the runes because runes can answer any question you put to them. And then, they walk around carrying an ancient version of the ‘revelations’ text. It means...it means...”she began to drift off at the end, her countenance of glee drifting down into one of fear.
“it means.... oh crap.”  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:29 am
Lilith waited a second to see Natasha would continue then asked,
"What is it?"
She blew out a thin trail of smoke.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:08 am
Anima walked back and to the house with joy in to the house and she just took her shoes off and walked upstairs. She saw suddenly some light in the room downstairs. She went up and hided “I think that mister is working and he told me and you that we weren’t supposed to go in there. I wonder what mister is working with anyway.” She walked silently up to her room and went to her closet so she could change to her night dress and she went inside her bed and looked out. “We should warn the other people for a shadow named Demon.” She took Gimpi and placed him near the window ”If you see any people or the lady then talk to them and tell them that mister is busy and that I need to sleep” She laid her head down and fell asleep.
Gimpi did not move and his body looked out for any living soul.  

Aqira

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:15 am
“Well, look.” Natashas said and sat next to Lilith, opening the thick volume over her crossed legs. “This is an ancient versions of the ‘revelations’ prophecy, written even before the Bible. I’ve only ever read parts of it, but here it says that the first sign of thepending...” she paused, running a hand down the odd foreign letters of the book with a frown “the pending apocalypse is the birth of many oracles. Now, that’s why I started to recruit more exorcists in a way: because as soon as these batches of oracles were born so too did demons get more active again. But I didn’t tae it as a sign, I just thought it was a frea of naure, it happens sometimes. Plus none fo the oracles have even hinted at apocalypse, they’re vauge.”
She then held up the runes.
“But the birth of apocalypses...then the appearance of the massive hellhounds we just fought and the ‘army’ of demons... they’re the first signs of a pending apocalypse - we’re being pushed into one!”
She wriggled the runes.
“These tell you an answer. You ask a question and it answers ‘yes’ or ‘no’ by how it falls. These priestly demons have been interrogating the book to try and figure out how to carry out a premature apocalypse, I’m sure of it. It explains why they’re trying to get the 12 pieces of holy items from Nikoli and the templars too - if they gain all the religious artifacts then they can probably force open the seals that initiate the apocalypse.”
She leant back in defeat and ran a hand through her hair with a weak, almost hysterical laugh.
“Or I’m being paranoid, your call. But i read a lot of this stuff in my life, and it’s not got to this stage before. I reckon that the demons want to start a new apocalypse because then they’d have the upper hand, it’d be on their terms, not God’s.”  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:55 am
Dougal held the scythe. As he stared at it he said, "And just how the Hell am I suppose to swing thisthing in this position. *Dougal squirmed* I suppose you're going to fling me through the air at that demon behind us?"  

0Moon_Maiden0

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:47 am
"Your right But there something else. I read that there are 7 heavens and 6 hells and one earth. The earth is a swing vote. Meaning if the demons capture and enslave earth then Heave is gona have some major problems. If we repel the demons then the earth will remain for maybe anthor 10,000 year's." Renten said as he and Nikoli aproched.
"We arnt omly fighting to defend the human race we are figthing to protect the heavens." Nikoli said  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:15 pm
“Well, if you take my head off in the process, you’re the one who’s dragging it and my body around until I heal.” Adam said with a smirk. At the mention of the demon he chanced a look behind him. Sure enough a normal demon was tailing them, obviously on the prowl for something to entertain him. Adam had come across him before, and knew well that there were probably another four of his friends nearby.
“Ugh..great. It’s Gyithel. Hold on.”
With that he tucked his wings in and plummeted down. The demon exclaimed and laughed and followed after, Adam spread his wings again and continued to fly, faster this time, keeping his attention on what he was doing and where he felt the demon to be. As predicted, another two of the demons appeared from above him - obviously having roosted in the cracks on the ceiling of Hell. He made sure he had a good grip of Dougal and jerked to the side, then to the other side, weaving through them. He continued towards the entrance of Hell - still achingly far away, but at least visible. Finally the other two members of the group appeared.
“This is not going to be fun if we are caught, you realise this, right?” Adam said to Dougal with a nervous laugh, twisting again as one of them managed to get some speed and tried to grab one of his wings. It was obvious that Adam was barely repressing the fact he was frightened of them. He did another dive as the demons perused him, almost smashing into the ground below before he righted himself. One of the pursuers misjudged the distance and smacked into the ground with a sickening crunch.
“And then there were four...”
--
Natsha looked blankly at Nikoli and then gave another half-hysterical laugh.
“Well that makes it so much better, thankyou. I’m truly at ease now.”  

dragontamer363
Crew

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:25 pm
Nightmare fall beside Natasha bleedying
"well im bleeding or is that the other persons blood?"

(yay dargon when are we going to do this high school rp question whee )  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:04 pm
"The church has found out that the company has opened a portal to hell. Thats how they get their troops. We have a plan to stop the portal but its gona take some anchient relics to plug it up." Renten said as he scaned the area.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:33 pm
[it'll start it now. I was just waiting for a time when most ppl had joined up and I could spend a minute to sit down and write the description ^_~]

"Well I'll help howeve ri can. I know a few dmeons, they might help further, onc ethey get back."
Natasha looked at Nightmare
"Woah, are you alright? What happened?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:39 pm
Dougal wanted to ask questions, but he knew now wasn't a good time. He paused a moment-thinking on the possible next move.....

He quickly he started wrapping one of his chains around the scythe. Then looked to Adam and said, "When we're near the cavern's ceiling I want don't you to toss me."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:55 pm
[whoot! Highschool rp has started :3]

Toss? I-...whatever you say.”
He put his trust in Dougal and flapped his wings quickly to ascend towards the roof. One of the demons caught his leg and he twisted around as the demon tried to drag him, he kicked out and chanced only holding onto Dougal with one arm, rolling in the air to punch the demon in the face. He grabbed the demon’s wing, punching his fingers through the membrane of sin that webbed it and kicked the demon a couple of time in the head before kicking off him to give him more lift again. The demon fell and rolled and managed to right his flight again with a snarl. Adam climbed higher and higher, soon almost at the ceiling.
“alright-“
He grabbed Dougal and with all his strength threw him at the ceiling.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games